Chapter 1

Goodbye Soulmate, Farewell

 

One could never expect Park Chanyeol to actually fly himself all the way to Paris when he doesn’t even know how to speak French nor English. But he flew to France all by himself without a backup plan and left her precious Heera at his homeland (Or was she precious enough to be left behind)

 

-

 

To be quit precise Heera wasn’t expecting herself to be sad on the day Chanyeol told her that he’ll leave her to the city of love. She wasn’t sad in front of him, she told him she was happy that he has finally found something to do. Chanyeol walked her home for the last time that night. She still wasn’t sad she didn’t want to be.

 

“I guess we are here now” Chanyeol stopped as they arrived in front of her apartment

“Yeah I guess this is goodbye now” Heera stuttered as she was talking

 

“What goodbye are you talking about? You’re still going to see me the next morning before I go you know. Wait are you going to send me tomorrow or-“ Chanyeol was interrupted by Heera

 

“I will Chanyeol and goodbye Chanyeol I’m tired so night night” Heera flashed her loving smile reassuring Chanyeol that she’s fine

 

“Goodnight princess sleep tight!” Chanyeol and his perfect smile what more can a girl can dream of loosing that precious smile.

 

Heera opened the door, closed it, and sat behind the wooden door crying, really hard. She cried on the marble tile floor crying, crying and crying. Was she sad that Chanyeol is leaving her? But Chanyeol wasn’t hers why should she be sad, she wondered why. They were just- although its hard enough to say this, but she and him was just friends, they weren’t more and they weren’t less. Heera loved him and she wasn’t sure if Chanyeol felt the same way.

 

-

 

Heera woke up with the worst chest pain she had ever had. “It was probably because of the crying” she thought to herself. She got up washed her face and changed herself to the basic outfits she can jumble up from her closet.

 

She chooses black because Chanyeol is leaving and she is sad.

 

-

 

The ride to the airport was rather tense. Neither Heera nor Chanyeol was talking. Chanyeol seemed happy that he’ll be leaving whilst Heera on the other hand kept her face straight not showing any emotions.

 

The moment Chanyeol was leaving, Heera still kept her straight face because she couldn’t risk Chanyeol happiness right now. But she did smile a little just to assure that she is fine to Chanyeol (again)

 

The moment Chanyeol left, Heera felt her cheeks over flowing with teardrops. Heera had finally lost it, she was crying at the cold tiles of the airport floor.

 

-

 

Are you happy my friend

You’re finally leaving me

To a soul that doesn’t know your existence

 

She has  forgotten your love

But I am still waiting for your loving

 

Comeback when you think you’re wrong. I’ll be waiting for you presence