Chapter 4

Goodbye Soulmate, Farewell

Who could have expect Naeun to find Chanyeol first when he, Chanyeol was searching for her, Naeun found him through Baekhyun because Baekhyun spitted out to her about Chanyeol’s arrival (but didn’t told her about Chanyeol’s plan) Naeun was surprised, the last thing she could have expected from Chanyeol is to go to Paris because Chanyeol vowed to her that he wouldn’t be going to a foreigner country just to search for her.

 

But Naeun guessed Chanyeol has been waiting so long for her that he just had to fly from his motherland just to go see her.

 

As Naeun was excited to meet Chanyeol, she prepared everything and mostly pictures, to show to him about her experience in Paris and what has been doing here is mostly shown in the pictures. Surprisingly, Naeun didn’t find anyone whom she’s interested in and it wasn’t sad because she loved herself even more. Being lonely according to her is more satisfying than loving someone else. But as Baekhyun says, “You’re just saying that because you know you have Chanyeol” and she could have agreed more.

 

She trusted Chanyeol that he would not have anyone beside him, she would not have mind Jongin to heal him and making him better. She doesn’t want a girl to be beside Chanyeol because; she survived being alone so why cant him?

 

Naeun is persistent, when she does something she expects the other person to be following her footsteps. She accepts no flaws, no excuses. She doesn’t like the word no to be ringing in her ears.

 

-

 

When Naeun reached Baek’s house, “Chanyeol is sleeping” Baek told her “and its best if you don’t wake him up” he told her and Naeun replied him “okay”. Naeun went to the room where Chanyeol is sleeping, surprisingly Chanyeol looked more disturbed than calm when he’s sleeping. She wonders why but she couldn’t do anything because his face looked as it need more sleep.

 

While Naeun kept herself busy while waiting for Chanyeol to wake up, she went to the kitchen with a sticky note on the fridge stating that

 

“I’m out for awhile if you want to eat anything try cooking whatever is in the fridge

Xx Baekgu”

 

 

So Naeun started cooking some spaghetti olio because she was craving for it and hoping that Chanyeol would also love. The moment Naeun had prepared the table, she went back to Chanyeol’s room to see if he has awakened or not. Chanyeol wasn’t awake but he was screaming someone’s name

 

“Heera don’t leave me”

“I love you Heera”

And other words that made Naeun much more painful than she had ever been.

 

Naeun is furious who is Heera? Why is she in Chanyeol’s dream? Questions that needed answers from Chanyeol she kept that in her mind and she waits for Chanyeol to be awake.

 

-

 

After minutes of waiting Chanyeol is finally awake with sweats on his face. He looks dumbfounded and Naeun isn’t patient enough so she asked

 

“Who is Heera?”

 

Chanyeol stayed quiet and that made her more furious

 

“I didn’t know jet lagged could make you deaf Chanyeol”

 

Chanyeol stayed quiet again, and Naeun had to actually scream for an answer

 

“I swear to god Chanyeol WHO IS HEERA?!”

 

Which Chanyeol screamed back;

 

“SHE’S JUST SOMEONE WHO WAS THERE FOR ME INSTEAD OF YOU”

 

Naeun is stunned, Chanyeol had never screamed to her not even once, it was always her.

 

“Oh my god, sorry I had to scream Naeun” Chanyeol grabbed Naeun’s wrist which she slowly pulled it away “look I’m sorry, I was intended to scream you just forced me to do so, please understand….”

 

“Do even love me Chanyeol” Naeun blurted out “Or maybe I was just a fool back then falling in love with someone who doesn’t understand his girl feelings.”

 

“That’s why I came her Naeun, to look for an answer. Look, while you were gone I develop a habit and it wasn’t good” Slowly Chanyeol lifted up the scars underneath his clothes. “I was suffering and I just had to do it, you were gone and I couldn’t reach you, I hated the fact that you were being selfish leaving me alone. Naeun I loved you I really did, but you left me” Tears were forming “Please understand” and Chanyeol is now crying and it wasn’t a pretty sight for Naeun

 

“You could have just waited for me; you could have searched for me Park Chanyeol. They were options but you didn’t use neither one of it,” Naeun can never lose

 

“Funny how I hoped that cold heart of yours could have changed just for me, but I guess my speculations were wrong, you can never change even when you’re the one at fault. Park Naeun the coldest woman a man could ever meet. What was once her man crying in front of a past girl of his? What a scene that you would love to capture right Naeun? I wonder if you would love to capture a scene of me crying right now, because that would be lovely for you right.”

 

“Yes Chanyeol, your speculations were wrong, I can never change even if its for you. I guess I was wrong falling in love with an like you huh” Naeun was on the verge of crying but she kept it, she’s struggling because the tears would fall down anytime soon “I guess you have found you answers now?”

 

“No not yet” Chanyeol pulled Naeun towards slowly he moves his face towards her’s, gently locking their lips together. Chanyeol doesn’t expect those old fireworks to comeback and he was right, he didn’t feel any sparks nor those fuzzy feelings. He broke the kiss, “and now I have,”

 

“I don’t love you anymore, Park Naeun.”

 

With that Naeun slammed the door and left Chanyeol. Chanyeol is relieved that he has now found answers for his lovelife, "Heera I'm coming back now"