Meeting him again

A gangster's Love

CHAPTER 4: MEETING HIM AGAIN

 

It was just like a normal day for you with Hyuna bullying you and being hated by everyone. But you had to stay strong for your brother. He has done so much for you. Beside with the note kai had left you, you were really in a good mood and even keep the milk bottle. It was a symbol that maybe not everybody hate you beside your brother in a way. It has a real meaning for you that’s why you kept it.

 

When you come back home from school, you began cleaning all the house. Even if you brother told you not to you can’t let him do all the household chores.

While cleaning the house, you find an unfamiliar jacket on your sofa. You came closer and you notice blood stain.

-“Oh Kai must have forgotten it yesterday.” You said picking it up.

You decided to wash it and fold it preciously before putting it in a bag.

-“Maybe we will meet again, who knows?” You said smiling.

-“Aish why do I smile? It’s just a jacket!!! … but it’s also another reason to meet again..” You said unsure. With this thought you ate your dinner before going to sleep.

 

It was Saturday morning 6am and you brother worked and has already gone to work. But he didn’t know that you also found a job as a café. You kept it a secret from your brother because he will never let you do this but you can’t depend entirely on him. You had to help him that’s why you took a little job. Even if it’s not paying well it’s really important to you. And even more it was the only job that you found because nobody wants to hire a 16 years old girl like you.

 

So you dressed up and hurried to the café. When you arrived you were not really welcome because you open and close the shop alone. In fact you were used by all the workers. They let you do all the tiring job but you accepted It because if not they would contact your home and you didn’t want you brother to be aware of what you were doing.

This morning was pretty good because there weren’t many costumers and your fellow workers weren’t here so you were in peace.

 

But the problem was the afternoon because the worst of the worker was coming, kim Jiho. You feared him he made you do all the tiring chores and yell at you but even worst, sometime he was beating you but you couldn’t tell anyone because nobody was going to believe you he seems so gentle and cute but he was really scary. And even more he was blackmailed you. If you don’t listen to him he would tell your brother and there was no other job that you could find. Furthermore he wasn’t beating you all the time and it wasn’t really that hard so you convinced yourself that you could endure it.

 

-“Yah Soojin what are you doing!!! Are you dreaming? Why aren’t you working??” Jiho said entering the café.

 

-“There isn’t any costumer right now and I have already cleaned all the place.” You said lowering your head.

 

-“I don’t care!!! Go cleaning again do it better this time OKAY!!???” he said angrily standing right in front of you.

 

-“O-Okay..” you said.

 

-“how did you dare respond to me go working already!!” Jiho shouted.

 

Then you hurried and began cleaning all the place again. When you finished it was almost night and you had to close the shop. You were really tired because of all the job Jiho gave you while he was playing on his phone.

 

-“Yah YOU take all the trash out, I am going. You better not leave any dust in the shop. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?”Jiho said before slamming the door of the shop.

 

-“Yeah… “ You responded even if he was already gone.

 

You take out the trash in the back of the café. You were really tired and your back ached.

You put down all the bag and put your hands on your back.

 

-“I feel like I am a grandma haha..” you laughed sadly.

 

Kai was chasing one of the 7 men that attacked him last night.

-“Aish why did he run so fast.“ He said out of breath.

But then the man was in a dead end.

 

-“Stop running you can’t escape me now” Kai said. You could clearly see the fear on the man face. Kai grabbed him by the collar.

 

-“Who are you working for??”Kai said calmly. But the man did not respond. So Kai punched him another time.

 

-“I SAID WHO ARE YOU WORKING FOR BASTARD???” Kai shouted. The man was on the floor, you could tell that he was scared of Kai but he seemed more afraid of the one he was working for. Kai punched him another time but harder. The man was lying on the floor with blood on this lips.

 

-“I can’t tell you, leave me alone “He said putting his hand on his pocket and took out a gun with his hands shaking and pointing it at Kai.

 

-“Please are you serious? A gun haha.” Kai said joking not believing that the man will have the courage to shoot. But then the man shoot and Kai was now dead serious and avoided the gun shoot. The man was too scared that he was shooting all of his bullet and when he ran out of them he began running.

 

-“Where are you trying to go you bastard” kai shouted chasing him again.

 

The man was running like a mad man. He wanted to escape. He found a dark alley and began running like a mad man. But then he saw a girl carrying trash bags. Then he had an idea.

 

You didn’t notice that a man was right behind you. He pulled you into the café. You tried to fight but he was too strong so you began shouting.

 

-“Shut up you !!!!” He said punching you on the floor of the shop and pointing the gun at you.

-“Let me stay here and don’t say anything or I am killing you “ He said like a crazy man. He glanced at the window and didn’t find a trace of Kai. Then he looked at you on the floor and laughed.

 

-“I am lucky this basted left me alone and I have a little pretty girl in front of me “ He said touching your hair. But then you slapped his face.

 

-“Who are you?? Leave me alone and don’t touch me!!!!” You shouted at him.

-“Don’t speak like that with me YOU !!!” The man said slapping you. You were pushed into the wall and your head hurt. So you touched your temple and you saw blood. Now you were really scared. *Why didn’t I hurried to close the café now l am with this mad adjusshi* you thought and without you knowing your began crying. *This is how I am going to died right?* you thought.

-“please let me alone. “ You said praying to the man still with his gun pointing at you. And then He grabbed you and was trying to take off your shirt. You cried harder. But he kept punching you on the face.

-“STAY STILL YOU ” The man shouted tearing up your shirt.

 

Meanwhile Kai was still searching for the man.

-“Aish where did he go?” Kai said shaking his hair with his hands. He was going to give up but then he heard a loud noise coming from the café in front of him. He ran in. And then he saw him attacking a girl. *w-what* Kai thought and then he recognized you. His blood boiled from anger and punched hard the man to the floor. He had forgotten about you watching all the scene and began punching the man like a crazy man. He couldn’t help but seeing him abusing you, even if he came before the man had the time to do anything to you Kai was still mad. He couldn’t stop himself. But then he remembered you when he heard your cry he looked at you. You were still on the floor crying with your hair all over your face and your shirt teared. Then Kai ran beside you without thinking you leaned on him with your head on this chest and you were clinging into his shirt.

-“T-Thank y-youu” You said crying. Kai didn’t know how to react and was a little bit startled but then he put his arms around you and comforted you.

-“It’s okay, everything is fine now” Kai said patting your back. And without knowing his voice calmed you. You heard it somewhere but you didn’t remember where and you didn’t care at the moment.

-“I-I was so scared, I didn’t know what to do, I-I really thought that I was going to di-“ You tried to speak between your tears but Kai cut you.

 

-“It’s okay now you are safe, I am sorry it’s my fault.” Kai said while stoking your hair. You were now calmed and you raised your head a little bit and then it shocked you. You were in Kai arms, clinging into his T-shirt and his face was 5 inches form yours.

 Your eyes widened just like his.

 

---------------------------------

Please leave comment and subcribe. :D