Beginning

A gangster's Love

CHAPTER 3 : BEGINNING

 

You were deeply looking at him that you didn't even saw that he has opened his eyes and was staring at you weirdly but then he widened his eyes. *it that the girl from yesterday who almost got hit by a car?*.

When you finally remarked your eyes widened and you cleared your throat a little too fast and began choking. Meanwhile the young man was chuckling amused by your reaction. 
But then he winced in pain.

-"oh! Are you alright? Wait here I am going to bring the first aid kit." With that you quickly went to your bathroom, took the first aid kit and you sat on your couch next to the stranger.

You didn't know where you have seen him but you didn't dare asking to him. 

 

You began treating his wounds. He couldn't help but look at your face, for him you were like an angel * she looks so cute when she is concentrated * he thought but regretted thinking like that. Why is he interested in this girl? He didn't even know her. Maybe it's because of that, she didn't even know him and even though she helped him.


Then you looked at him:

-"hmm could you lift your shirt a little" you said innocently with a band aid and a disinfectant in your hands.

 

-" oh sure" he replied lifting his shirt but then he saw you widened and blushed very hard, he smirked.

 

-" hah..euh..no.. y-you s-should do it yourself" you stuttered.

 

-" Oh okay" he said amused by your reaction and with that you left the room. * She must be very innocent, but cute* he thought. 

After a few minutes, you came back and too care of the remaining wounds.

 

-“Finished! "You said happily." and by the way what's your name?" you asked smiling.

 

-"Kai" he replied shortly. Kai was usually a cold guy he didn't want to talk to people beside his gang. You nodded.

 

-"hmm okay, I am Soojin, lee Soojin" *lee Soojin such a beautiful name for a beautiful girl* kai thought keeping an emotionless face which made you a little uncomfortable. 


When he noticed that, he didn't know why but he didn't want to make you uncomfortable, normally he didn't mind but because it was you he just tried to lighten the atmosphere.

 

-" I am not going to eat you so relax and Thank you for all the things you have done" he said trying not to smile which made you a little blushing.

 

-"oh.. it's nothing" you replied smiling and waving your hands.

 

-" But I don't think that helping a stranger and bring him to your home is nothing" He said amused.

 

"ah... euh..yeah" you said you your hand on the back of your head. Then you looked at your watch and it was already 11.30pm.

 

-"kai-shi Do you want to eat something." you asked.

 

-"no it's okay and you can call me kai I am sure we are the same age" he replied but then you both heard a noise which seemed to come from kai's stomach and he looked at you a little bit embarrassed while you chuckled amused.

 

-"It okay hehe I will make you something." 

 

After a few minutes you brought a cup of ramen to kai.

-"Sorry I only have ramen so..." you said sorry.

 

-"It's okay I like ramen but why don't you eat too?" he asked.

 

-"oh I have already eaten." you replied but in fact you only bought one cup of ramen.

 

-"why are you alone? Where are your parent?" he asked you.

 

-" I only live with my older brother my parents aren’t here anymore.” *because they were killed in a car accident.* You tried to speak as happily as possible but it was clear that you were sad.

* yah kai why did you ask that now she looks like she is about to cry. She is just like me…She lost her parents* kai thought.


After a long silence, kai could not help but asking:

-"Why don't you ask me why I am injured like this?" after a few second of reflexing you said:

 

-"hmm it's because I don't want to force you to say anything beside it doesn't concern me and if you wanted to tell me you would probably had done it already." you replied smiling. *Why my heart is beating so fast, I don't understand she is different from the others girls* kai thought and nodded.

-" hmm I see.. Thank you" And you smiled.
 

While kai was finishing his ramen he saw your head falling a little and he quickly went next to you and put your head on his shoulder. He didn't know why but his heart was beating fast. Suddenly he heard a noise coming from your stomach and he watched you amused. *tch she didn't even eat...* he thought smiling. 

                                                                                              ***


The next day, you woke up in your bedroom. * Why am I here? I was in the living room with kai but..*

 

-"Wait did I imagined all of this?" You said a little bit too loud. Then you shook your heard.

 

-" ahhhh Soojin-ah you are really in lack of love or what" you said shaking your head with your hands. -"It's alright Soojin-ah let's go to school ". You tried to convince yourself.

 

You did your daily routine and you were in the corridor when you saw your brother's room door opened and saw him sleeping deeply. *he works so hard for me..* You thought sadly closing the door.

With that, you entered the kitchen and saw a little bottle of milk and bread on the table. You saw a note on the milk bottle:

-"Thank you for what you did  and you should not have given me your last ramen cup, your stomach didn't stop making noises but anyway thanks.
                                                                                                                                                -kai-"

" I wasn't dreaming" you said smiling and your heart beating fast. You took the note and put it in your pocket.
After you finished eating, you went out to go to school happy for the first time. 

------------------

i hope you enjoyed reading this chapter

don't forget to comment and subscribe!!!!