KyungAh [ The Past ] Part. 2

Roses are colorful Violets are violet, It's Valentine and whatever

 

“Wha—W-why i must doing that?!” she gasped before shook her head frantically, “I don’t want to do that! You! You’re her friend since baby-hood!”

Eunji rolled her eyes, “Aww come on, Sungah.. I’ve talked to her already and she didn’t want to listen to me!”

The nervous black haired woman gulped hard and crossed her arms, “T-then what makes you believe that she want to join with the team if i’m the one who beg to her?”

“Because you’re the student council president.”

“What if i’m a student council president?” Sungah scoffed and looked away, “Then she won’t reject me? Why don’t you ask headmaster to—“

“Sungah,” the blonde girl smirked. “You helped science club and school’s magazine a lot, right?”

Saw the devilish smirk on Eunji’s  flawless face, Sungah knew that the older girl was up for something. Something not really good.

“T-then?”

“My club, the athletic club was never asking for your help before..” she smirked even wider, sending shiver down in Sungah’s spine, “And now. As the ex-leader of athletic team and also your senior, i’m personally asking for your help, Miss President..”

 

Thus, Sungah hit the wall.

 

“Believe me. Kyungri is one of this school’s treasures.. You love this school, right?”

 

Sungah hit the wall, twice.

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

“Kyungri! Student council president called you to their room!”

The brunette who’s busy writting down something on her notebook quickly looked up and stared at her friend, “What? Me?”

“Yeah. Right now.”

Her eyebrow raised in total confusement, but Kyungri got up from her seat and headed out from the class, straight toward the third floor where the student council’s room placed.

She kept wondering, why the hell those people need to meet someone like her?

Suddenly a random thought stopped her move,

 

Am i doing something wrong?

No no, i’m as innocent as baby here... Wait, was it about the rabbit in the school cage? Well, i was just petting him and okay yesterday i gave him too much food but won’t make student council call me, right?

 

Her heart beated faster, still wondering what was her fault.

And still like that when she knocked the wooden door softly.

“Excuse me?” she cleared , “Park Kyungri from I.2—“

A loud voice from inside cut her sentences, “COME IN!”

 

Okay, i’m a good girl.. And doing nothing wrong.. Just relax..

 

Took a deep breath, Kyungri reached for the door knob and twisted it slowly.

“Mmm.. You guys called me?” she stepped inside, just to found two girls –who she could barely know as also first year student—sitting on the couch while eating a bag of chips, and the president sitting behind her table while reading a book. She decided to ignored the two girls and walked toward the slightly older girl.

“A-ah, Kyungri-ssi?” Sungah put down her book and threw a nervous smile to the younger one, “Sit down.”

“O-okay..”

And there, the two young woman just sat facing each other in incredibly uncomfortable silence, wondering what should they say.

The black haired one was busy arranging word in her brain when the brunette still convincing herself that she was innocent as a baby.

“So..” Sungah opened , “Kyungri-ssi..”

“Just call me Kyungri.”

“K-Kyungri..” she gulped, silently cursing Eunji for make her facing her secret love when her mental wasn’t ready yet, “I have something to talk with you..”

“Yeah?” Kyungri know that she just acted cool, but she go with that.

“Mm.. Okay, to the point, you don’t have any interest with athletic team?”

 

Her jaw almost drop to the floor once she heard the question.

 

For real? This beautiful girl called me just for something like that?

 

She shook her head firmly, “No.”

“But you’re good with track and field, right?” Sungah pushed again, “Eunji-unnie told me—“

“Forget about that, i don’t want to be tied with any club,” she glared coldly. “That’s final.”

“Kyungri.. Don’t you love this school and—“

“No. I’m here just for study.”

 

Sungah gaped,

 

She is really stubborn kid!

 

“Don’t you want to make yourself useful for this world?!”

The young brunette stared at the older girl blankly for a while before finally she answered nonchalantly, “No. And if you have nothing else to talk with me, i’ll excuse myself. Good afternoon, Sungah-sunbaenim.”

And Sungah gaped when Kyungri got up from her seat and walked away from her face.

Just like that.

 

It’s not going to be easy..

 

 

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

Since that day, Sungah decided that she won’t give up to make Kyungri as a part of athletic team. It was not like she really care with Eunji, but it was just something like challenging to her.

Furthermore, she could see Kyungri’s troublesome face closely. Really close.

She had tried many ways to make Kyungri at least feel that joining with the team and the tournament is something really interesting. But she was always hit the wall.

Kyungri just too cold and as hard as ice block.

 

“Kyungri is such an ice block..” she complained to Eunji one day, “It’s really hard to make her feel interested with something..”

“Ice block.. I knew that since ten years ago, Sungah.. Hahahaha!”

“What should i do, Unnie? Don’t laugh and give me an idea!”

Eunji chuckled as she leaned her back on the seat, “Well, because she is cold.. You should melt her, Sungah..”

 

Then, Sungah suddenly got an idea.

 

The next evening, she stood before the school gate, waiting for the younger girl patiently there. She had three big bottles together with her.

After ten minutes, finally she saw familiar brunette walking closer to the gate, alone, which is a good chance for her. Sungah quickly reached for the bottle, opened it cork, got ready in her position, and started counting.

 

One..

 

Two..

 

And Kyungri came closer.

 

Three!!

 

Right after screaming three on her mind, she splashed the water from her bottle to the younger’s face frantically.

Kyungri who didn’t aware with sudden attack just gasped, too surprised to do something but screamed, “WHA—WHAT THE HELL?!”

“You ice block!!” Sungah shouted as she kept wetting Kyungri’s face and head with the water, “This warm water will melt you like an ice cream and you will join with athletic team!!”

“What?!” Kyungri shook her head, finally could recognize that the culprit was the student council president, “WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING, MISS PRESIDENT?!”

Sungah answered with another shout, “JOIN WITH ATHLETIC TEAM OR I’LL BATH YOU AGAIN!!”

“ARE YOU THREATENING ME WITH WARM WATER?!”

“YEAH!”

What a silly answer and Kyungri couldn’t help but blinked a few times before chuckled a little. She wiped the droplet of waters from her face with her hands and crossed her arms, examining the older girl serious expression.

Another chuckle escaped ,

 

I don’t know that this famous student council could be really dumb sometimes..

“What’s so funny?!”

Kyungri shrugged, “Nothing.”

“Then—“

“Do you really want me to join with the team?” she quickly asked, her dark eyes stared deeply into Sungah’s.

“Y-yes..”

“Okay.”

Sungah’s eyes widened when heard the sudden approval. She shook her head, thought that maybe she heard it wrong, “A-are you sure, Kyungri?”

The latter smirked, “Just with one condition.”

“A-and that is?”

“... Be my manager.”

She gaped, “W-what?”

That smirk still plastered on her face as she threw her gaze around, staring at the now empty school area. Seconds later, she turned her gaze back to Sungah and crossed her arms, “Be my manager, that’s my final offer.”

“But i’m a—“

“Student council president who disturbed me for these past weeks, and now she bathed me with three bottle of waters,” Kyungri chuckled. “Be my manager, i’ll join with the athletic club.”

 

Sungah never know that it would turn out like this.

And that evening, she officially became Park Kyungri’s personal manager and she wondered what would be happen to them after that day.

 

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

What do you think if the story end just like that? xD

I don’t know but i like this story, very fun to write hahaha. Comment guys! xD