KyungAh

Roses are colorful Violets are violet, It's Valentine and whatever

~KyungAh~

 

“Tomorrow is Valentine day, right?”

“Aww, i’ll going to the beach with my boyfriend!”

“Did you buy some sweets for him?”

“Of course, what about you?”

“I believe that he will propose to me tomorrow!”

“Aaww..”

 

From another corner of that cafe, a black haired girl rolled her eyes before sipped her ice coffee. She stirred the brown liquid with the straw lazily as she stared blankly at nowhere. Valentine day was always make her feel annoyed. Not because she didn’t has a couple as her valentine.. It was just...

“I could see that,” a short haired girl chuckled as she leaned her back on the wooden chair. “Tomorrow is Valentine, right Sungah?”

Sungah just pouted and nodded her head, “Right.”

“Judging from that face of yours.. Kyungri forgot about that again?”

Heard her lover’s name, the young woman couldn’t help but let out a heavy sigh before slammed her head helplessly against the wooden table, “Worse, Eunji-unnie..”

“Why?”

“... She must go to Busan tomorrow.”

“I see.. I remember that Moon told her to do some business there..”

“I just hoping that.. At least.. Kyungri want to say that three words to me..”

Eunji chuckled again and crossed her arms, “It’s not like she never say that to you, Silly Fiji Girl..”

“But!!” Sungah suddenly lifted up her head and shouted, “But we’re together for two years already and she said that words just when i’m sleeping!!”

“How could you know that if you’re sleeping?”

“... Well.. Sometimes i pretending fall asleep..”

The older girl restrained a laugh and bit her lower lip, understand enough that even a small smile could hurt her friend’s feeling.

The Fiji girl lied her head on the table again and mumbled, “... Sometimes i hope that Kyungri is a romantic woman..”

“You want to date a romantic woman then?” Eunji grinned, “Want to try have a date with someone like that today?”

“Wha- I won’t cheating on my Kyungri!”

She shrugged, “Then just break up with her. You want to have a romantic lover, right?”

“Don’t be stupid, Unnie!” Sungah barked desperately, “Doesn’t mean that i want to leave her for someone else!”

“Look, Sungah..” the blonde girl kept grinning, “Why do you insist to stay with her  though you know that she is not oh-romantic-woman- that you realy want?”

That question made the black haired girl lost her tongue. She blinked a few times, just realized that she was never think about that before.

“Think about that,” she smirked. “And you will stop whining.”

 

---

 

Sungah stepped into the house lazily and headed straight toward her shared room with Kyungri. A deep sigh made an escape from when she saw her lover there, lying flat on her stomach and busy with her paper works.

“Kyungri..” she called softly, “I’m home..”

Without turned her head from those papers, the brunette answered, “Oh hey. How was your outing with Eunji-unnie?”

 “It was fine..” Sungah flopped her on the bed, “Are you really busy, Kyungri?”

“Yes,” she answered quickly. “Have you eat your lunch?”

“Yeah..”

“Good.”

Then silent. Sungah just could hear the sounds of her younger lover’s pencil on the paper and the clock from the living room.

“Leaving to Busan tomorrow?”

“Yes.”

Then silent again. The Fiji girl puffed her cheek as she got up from the bed, walked out from there sadly.

She was thinking about Eunji’s words this evening.

What make her love that ice block so much?

 

 

- the next day-

 

“Everything is ready?”

“Yeah.”

“Your ticket?”

“In my pocket.”

“Money? Jacket? Do you want  to bring some sandwich? Chocolate?”

Kyungri rolled her eyes, “I’m not going to school, Sungah.”

“I’m just worried..” she mumbled, “Anyway.. Today is 14 February..”

“Ah right,” the brunette flicked her fingers and reached her wallet, pulled out a thousand won from it. “Paper boy will come today and give it to him.”

Sungah stopped trying.

“Okay, be safe on your way..”

“Mm, see you tomorrow night..”

 

And with that, Kyungri left the house.

 

---

 

That evening, the lonely Sungah finally decided to get up from the bed and walked toward the kitchen, want to fill her hungry stomach. She opened the fridge and scanned it content. A box of cereal.. Milk.. Chocolates.. Apples.. Bananas.. Cookies.. Red sticky note.. Leftover..

“Wha- Red sticky note? What is it?”

Sungah reached for the little paper and read the first line carefully.

 

 

Two years have 730 days, do you know that?

 

 

That was Kyungri’s hand writing. Sungah raised her eyebrows and looked around the kitchen, she got the feeling that Kyungri want to tell her something with sticky notes.

The fact that she’s hungry was forgotten and she read the note in her hand again.

 

 

Two years have 730 days, do you know that?

And two years have 24 months.

I just... want to tell you that.. you must go to our room and open my drawer.

 

 

“But.. Why?”

Just then she caught another note beetwen two box of milk.

 

 

Just do what i say, silly girl.

 

 

Pouted, but Sungah did what Kyungri—that note—told her. She jogged to their room and quickly open Kyungri’s drawer. There, she found two blue notes sticked on the other side of the door.

 

 

Sungah..

We’re together for two years already and i know that i never said that three words properly to you. But i want you to always remember that... I love you.

Two years have 24 months,

I’d sticked 24 notes around the house and you must find them all.

 

 

Sungah felt her heart stopped beating and a weird excitement started growing in her spine. She dashed out from the room, began searching for the notes all over the house.

Just in one minute, she found the first one on the dining table and just a simple I love you written on it.

And within three hours, she’d collected 23 of them. Those notes just written with I love you but she still felt really happy.

Then, ran to the garden, the only place in the house where she didn’t search yet. It was quite easy, she found a pink note—the last and the bigger note sticked on the tree. Sungah grabbed it and sat on the ground before read it slowly.

 

 

And the 24th, i love you so much, Son Sungah.

Thanks for stay with me this two hard years.. I know that it’s not easy to be my lover but you still here.. Eunji told me that you want to have a romantic lover, and i’m sorry that i’m not a romantic one.

But i love you, believe me.

Go to our bed after this, check under your pillow.

 

 

And Sungah dashed again to their bedroom with heart beating so fast.

Once arrived, she quickly kicked her pillow and saw a pink envelope there. Gasped, she reached for it with her trembled hands and open the seal.

 

 

Happy valentine, my love.

I’ll propose to you more properly once i’m back from Busan. But i know that you want to marry me *wink*

 

 

There was a diamond ring there.

And Sungah fell on her knees, crying in pure happiness. That time she know why did she love Kyungri so much, that ice block love her with her very own way. A pure love.

“ Happy valentine, Kyungri.. I love you too..”

 

 

* on the bus that time...

 

“That’s really romantic, Kyungri..” Eunji chuckled as she rubbed her friend’s shoulder, “You did great.”

“I don’t know how to facing her later..” the young brunette mumbled and looked away, “I should propose to her.. What if i’m startle or nervous or something?”

“And for this two years, Sungah didn’t know that you’re just ing shy woman..”

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------

 

Okay! Please forgive my grammar and everything!

Just want to write somethng about valentine before continue my other fic xD

Which couple for the next chapter?