KyungAh [ The Past ] Part. 1

Roses are colorful Violets are violet, It's Valentine and whatever

~KyungAh / The Past

 

That black haired girl sighed heavily from behind the wall as her eyes glued at one certain brunette who standing in the middle of the field, alone. She tightened her grip on a notebook in her hand when the brunette started running along the field’s track. Her heart beated two or three times faster, her breath became heavier in each seconds.

She just could admiring the brunette from that wall, every single day, for hours.

Just if she could move her legs and approach that girl.

Just if she could open once they standing in front of each other.

Just if she could stay conscious when that cold eyes met hers’.

As another heavy sigh escaped , she felt thankful for that wall existence. She was not that kind of people, who just could stalking people that they love secretly. They were disgusting, and she had a good image which she must protect with all of her strength.

 

But what the heck am i doing now?

 

Right when she was about turn around, the school’s speakers roared out loud,

“Son Sungah? Please come to the student council room right now, we need you. Once again for Son Sungah, we need you in student council room.”

The young woman threw a quick sad look to the brunette before turn her body and run to the place where everyone was waiting for her.

 

 

- - -

 

“Sungah-unnie!” Hyemi squealed happily once she saw the older girl stepped into the room, “We need your help!”

The youngest of them, Minha, jumped from her seat and approach the student concil president in panic, “Unnie! I can’t find our latest file for headmaster’s weekly speech!”

“What?” Sungah stared at the two girls blankly.

 These two kids really called her for something like that?

Took a deep breath, Sungah walked toward the computer which placed in the corner of the room and started working without saying anything.

The two younger girls looked at her worriedly, “What are you going to do, Unnie?”

“... Don’t you know that we always have data back-up here, Park Minha-ssi?” she asked lowly, her eyes never leave the computer screen.

“I.. I don’t know..” the youngest girl averted her gaze to the floor, “I’m sorry, Unnie..”

“It’s okay..” Sungah shook her head, “Just—“

Her sentences cut when suddenly the door opened and revealed an elegant woman standing in the door way with playful smile plastered on her face. That woman chuckled softly as she approached the three surprised girls.

“Well, my Minha is really clumsy sometimes..” she said as she ruffled the pouting maknae’s hair lightly, “Please forgive her, Miss President.”

“Hyuna-unnie..” Sungah leaned her back on the leather chair, “I thought the third year sudents are really busy for final exam..”

The oldest grinned and back-hugged her girlfriend when she answered, “Well, i miss my Minha and i need to tell you that school’s magazine need you right now.. Well, Sera need you to be more exact..”

“Wha—Right now? But i—“

Hyemi quickly pulled the older girl out from her seat, “Don’t worry about this, Unnie.. Sera-unnie need you!”

“But—“

“Don’t worry and help Sera-unnie!”

With that, the short haired girl pushed Sungah out from the room and slammed the door close.

“Aish that girl..” Sungah murmured as she massaged her aching temple, but then she continued with a shout, “IF YOU LIKE HER, WHY DON’T YOU GO TO HER PLACE AND HELP HER BY YOURSELF?!”

And Hyemi’s loud voice could be heard from inside, “I’M NOT A JOURNALISTIC MEMBER, UNNIE! I’M SORRY!”

Sungah pouted and walked to the journalistic club’s room as she mumbled, “Yeah Pyo Hyemi.. You are a lazy student council member..”

 

 

- - -

 

“Oh, you’re here!” the red haired woman grinned happily when saw Sungah appeared in their messy room. That time, Sungah thought that both Hyemi and Sera got a same silly smile.

“What’s wrong, Unnie?” she looked around the room. There was a few people there, and they were busy in front of their laptop, probably typing articles for next week edition.

Sera grinned again, “Well, to the point. We need lot of  money for publisher and school never give us much for that. I know that i should ask Eunji as your treasurer for this but that girl is nowhere to be found..”

“I see..”

“Can i get information about this problem within a week, Sungah?”

“I’ll try, Unnie..” Sungah nodded weakly and forced a smile, “Anything else i can help you?”

“Mm.. Yeah,” the older girl giggled shyly. “... Can i ask Hyemi’s number from you?”

The student council president rolled her eyes,

 

Seriously these people!

 

But she gave it anyway.

 

Sungah wanted to leave the journalistic room and get back to her beloved place when suddenly a girl bursted inside.

“Sungah-unnie!” she shouted in panic, “Hyunjoo-sunbaenim just exploded the chemical room with natrium dioxide and water!”

“What?!” Sungah’s eyes widened, “Natrium and water’s effect just a little explode, same with a mini firework!”

“W-well..” that girl fidgeted when saw the older girl looked furious, “Hyunjoo-unnie played with almost a bottle of natrium and a drum of—“

“What the !!”

Thus, Sungah ran panic without waiting for the poor girl’s further explanation.

That day was really exhausting.

Just a normal day for Son Sungah, the very busy student council president.

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

“Good time, Kyungri!!” a girl with short blonde hair shouted after turned off the stopwatch in her grip. She waved at her brunette friend who running back to her spot.

“Really, Eunji?” she asked breathlessly, “How good is that? Beat you already?”

Eunji smirked, “Not yet, but it’s good.. You know that i’m a third year student now, i can’t join the tournament anymore.. As a freshmen you should replace me, Kyungri!”

The brunette shook her head as she wipe her sweaty forehead, “I don’t want too. Not interested.”

“Aww, don’t be like this..” Eunji sighed and sat on the ground, “This school needs you!”

She just stared blankly at her childhood friend before answered nonchalantly, “Don’t care.”

“Then what makes you really good in running, Park Kyungri?! That’s given by the god for this school and—“

“Stop being over-dramatic, Eunji!” the younger barked harshly, “I don’t want to join any tournament and that’s final!”

“... Someday you will.”

Her blank stare changed into a sharp glare, “Never.”

With that, she turned her bod and walked away from the field, left the blonde alone there.

 

 

Kyungri went to toilet to wash her face, just to be blocked by too much people in the hallway.

“Excuse me,” she tapped someone’s shoulder. “What happened?”

“Aah, our third year senior just exploded the chemical room and student council president is here now to fix it up..”

“Woah..” Kyungri couldn’t help but gaped. Chemical thingy just a dream for her, the real life was just sport, and track and field. And the president council... That Son Sungah was really famous but she never get a chance to see her face. Maybe that was the right time. She got into the crowd and pushed them so she could standing in the very front row.

There, she saw a black haired woman was standing in the door way.

And all she could notice just the latter’s tired face.

“Son Sungah..” she mumbled.

 

She is beautiful...

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

“So, Sungah..” Eunji stated one day when they were have nothing to do in their room, “You know the freshmen named Park Kyungri?”

Heard that name, Sungah who’s busy eating a bibimbap that time almost choke herself. “Wha- What with that girl?”

“Well.. I think she’s our school’s next hope for track and field tournament.. You know that i will graduate this year, this school needs her.”

“D-do you think so?”

“Yeah! She’s really great!”

 

I know that she’s great..

 

“And..  Why do you telling me this?” Sungah asked carefully, tried to control her emotion.

“Can you talk to her and ask her to join with our athletic team? Please?”

 

 

Here, their story started.

 

---------------------

 

In the next chapter if anyone interested hahahaha xD

But seriously, what do you think?

One thing, based on true story /wink/

Hahahahaha XD