SemRin

Roses are colorful Violets are violet, It's Valentine and whatever

BE CAREFUL WITH THIS ONE. HAHAHA.

 

-----

 

That evening was really beautiful and the park filled with lovey-dovey couples, but, a girl with long black hair could be seen sitting alone on the bench. Her eyes looked puffy  and red as tears kept flowing out from them. She was holding a necklace with broken pendant in her trembling hand.

“I’m really sorry..” she mumbled beetwen her tears, “I’m so sorry, Unnie.. I can’t keep this like my promise..”

The poor girl bit her lower lip desperately as she looked up to the orange sky. A soft sigh escaped before another droplet of warm water falling down from her swollen eyes. Her heart was beating so fast, she’s really scared.

Just then, she heard someone called her from behind.

“Hyemin-ah!!”

Her heart raced faster. She gulped hard and tightened her grip on the broken necklace.

“H-Hyunjoo-unnie..”

The one named Hyunjoo was getting closer to her spot and Hyemin felt her palm become sweaty. She wiped her tears quickly and facing the older girl.

“Hyemin-ah, sorry i’m late..” The short haired woman smiled softly, didn’t notice the latter’s pale face and red puffy eyes. She flopped her on the bench and leaned her back, “What are we going to do now?”

“Mm.. Unnie..”

“Yes?”

Hyemin took a deep breath then showed the broken necklace in her hand, “I’m so sorry, Unnie..”

Hyunjoo’s eyes widened when saw that. She gasped before slowly averted her gaze and shot a glare to her younger lover.

“What happened with my necklace?!” she barked.

“I.. I was—“

“YOU PROMISED ME THAT YOU WILL PROTECT IT! WHAT I GOT NOW?! IT’S BROKEN!!” Hyunjoo pulled her hair desperately and shouted again, “I WON’T BELIEVE YOU ANYMORE!!”

“I’im really sorry, Unnie.. I didn’t mean to—“

“Whatever,” she hissed. “We’re over.”

With that, Hyunjoo got up from the bench and walk away, leave the crying girl alone.

Hyemin covered her face with her shaking hands, crying even more. That day was Valentine, but she was losing the love of her life.

 

 

- - -

 

“Hmm.. I thought the theme is valentine.. But i didn’t get it..”

Hyemi puffed her cheeks, “Why are you so silly, Minha?! They broke up in Valentine!”

“Everything with valentine theme must be a sweet story! Not about broke up couple!!”

The slightly older one slammed the wooden table angrily, “I HATE CHEESY STORY!!”

“BUT YOUR STORY IS !! YOU SHOULD PUT THIS IN THE TRASH AND LET IT BURN!!”

“WATCH YOUR MOUTH, !”

Hyemi slapped Minha’s cheek, Minha stomped Hyemi’s feet, Hyemi pulled her hair, Minha scratched her face.

And the two ended up rolling on the floor, as if they were wrestling athlete.

 

 

“What’s wrong with that two kids?” Eunji asked lazily as her eyes still glued to the tv screen.

Hyuna glanced at them and shrugged, “Don’t know.. Probably fighting about their silly stories..”

“They’re making a story again?” the short haired woman gazed around the living room, found Kyungri and Sungah cuddling under the blanket on the couch and Sera sleeping on the floor. “Err.. Which couple now?”

“Who do you think?” she stared at Eunji blankly.

The two women stared at each other as they got up from the couch in unison and dashed out from the house.

Saw their two older friends running out from the door suspiciously, Kyungri raised her one brow and turned to her lover, “What’s wrong with that two old women?”

Sungah shook her head, “Don’t know.”

“Okay, don’t care about them..” she chuckled, “So... Where was my hand?”

“Mm.. Here..”

“Ah, it’s ing wet, Sungah..”

“Y-yeah..”

 

 

Okay, back to the duo maknae.

 

 

Minha took a deep breath as she fixed her messy hair and glared at Hyemi who’s still lying on the floor, panting.

“We’re tied,” the youngest girl murmured. “And today i’ll follow your idea with break up couple thingy.. I thought it’s not really bad at all..”

Hyemi shot a death glare and barked, “I told you!”

“But your story is really ! I mean.. What’s wrong with that necklace?! Are you sure that Hyunjoo-unnie will leave Hyemin-unnie just because a ing NECKLACE?!”

“Well..” she shrugged, “Who knows..”

“Not just that, what happened with that necklace? It’s broken already when the story just start! And what the hell Hyemin-unnie doing alone in the park?! YOUR STORY IS ING RIDICULOUS!!”

“... I leave that to readers imagination..”

“YOUR READER IS JUST ME, PYO HYEMI!!”

The slightly older girl just pouted and looked away.

“Okay,” Minha sighed. “Let’s make another storyline..”

 

 

* SemRin that time....

 

 

“Hyemin-ah..”

Erin looked up from her ice cream bowl and stared at her lover, “Mm?”

The older woman giggled a little as she leaned her back on the wooden chair. Her eyes wandered around that cafe,  playful smile never leave her beautiful face.

“So.. Today is valentine..”

“Hmm.. Then?”

“Do you want to be my valentine?” Sem grinned and reached for Erin’s hand.

“Silly,” she chuckled. “We’re not teenagers anymore, Unnie..”

“Hahaha, right..” still grinned, Sem let go of her lover’s hand and pulled something out from her pocket, “Teenagers can’t buy this for their lover..”

With that, Sem put a heart shapped box in front of the younger girl and winked, “That’s for you.”

“W-what is it, Unnie?”

“Just open it..”

Smiled, Erin slowly reached for the beautiful box and open it carefully. Her eyes sparkled once she found what was inside that box.

“This necklace is really beautiful, Unnie..” she closed the box again, “Too beautiful.. I can’t wear it..”

Sem chuckled, “I didn’t ask you to wear it now, that’s why i gave you with that box..”

The long haired girl tilted her head, confused with the latter’s statement.

“W-what do you mean, Unnie?”

“... Keep that, you must wear it in our wedding day..” she winked again, “In valentine day next year, i’ll give you the ring..”

“R-really, Unnie?!”

“Yes, Aegi.. You don’t believe me?”

Erin jolted up from her chair and immediately hugged the surprised older woman tightly. After a few seconds, Sem returned the hug and pat her lover’s head. She noticed that people were staring at them, but she just grinned and said,

“Let’s go home..”

 

- - - - -

 

She stared into her lover’s eyes with hurt evidently could be seen from her face. Took a deep breath, she squeezed her eyes, tried to stop her tears but she couldn’t do that. Her trembled lips gaped, a sign that she wanted to say something.

“... Why?”

The other girl shook her head, gaze slowly drifted to the ground. Nothing made an escape from her pale lips.

“Tell me,” her voice just turn out as a bitter whisper. “Tell me, why did you do this, Hyemin-ah?”

“... I’m so sorry, Unnie..”

“Sorry?! You cheat on me!!” finally she bursted out as her tears flowing even more, “You cheat on me! How could you do that?! Am i not good enough for you? Can’t i make you happy, Hyemin-ah?!”

The latter kept silent and bit her lower lip hardly.

“I can’t believe this..” Hyunjoo sobbed hard, “I thought you want to marry me.. You were so happy when i gave you that necklace.. You were so happy when i said that i want to marry you.. BUT YOU CHEAT ON ME! WITH SERA! DON’T YOU KNOW THAT SHE’S MY BEST FRIEND?!”

“Unnie—“

Hyunjoo shook her head, “Don’t say anything.. All you could say just a lie!”

“But i can explain!!”

“What?! Do you want to say that you just did a mistake?! That everyone deserves another chance?! That Sera seduced you first?!”

“I.. I—“

“Enough with this bull..”

“... I’ll say the truth, Unnie..” Hyemin gulped hard, warm waters rolled on her pale face, “A-actually.. I like Sera-unnie since the first time i saw her..”

“WHAT?!”

“I.. I approach you because i think i could get closer with her if i’m around you.. I didn’t expect that you will love me..”

Hyunjoo gasped, her heart stopped beating.

“I’m really sorry, Unnie..”

“Why don’t you kill me?” she murmured darkly, “You will get really close with her in my funeral..”

Hyemin blinked, “Can i do that?”

“Wha—“

“Okay, goodbye Unnie..”

Then, Hyunjoo couldn’t remember anything but smirk on Hyemin’s face and blood. Then everything became dark. Pure darkness.

 

 

- - - -

 

 

Hyemi and Minha stared into the laptop’s screen blankly.

“W-well..” the older one gulped, “It’s.. It’s scary..”

Minha just nodded absent-mindedly, too shocked with the sudden major plot twist.

 “Uhh.. Where’s Sem and Erin-unnie?”

“Probably they’re out for a date..”

Cold sweat rolled on her forehead, “Quick Minha, save this and—“

 

And suddenly...

“We’re hooome~”

“Anybody home?”

 

“!” Minha’s eyes widened in horror, “That’s Sem and Erin-unnie!!”

Hyemi nodded in panic and turned back to her laptop. Right when she just put her finger on the mouse-pad...

 

PROGRAM NOT RESPONDING

 

“DAMMIT!!”

“JUST ALT+F4, HYEMI!!”

“NO, THIS IS A MASTERPIECE! I WON’T—“

They felt someone tapped their shoulder.

“What kind of masterpiece, kids?” that was Sem’s voice.

The duo maknae gulped really hard before shook their head, “N-nothing, Unnie..”

Sem stared at them suspiciously and then she saw Hyemi’s laptop behind them. She pushed the two young women aside and grabbed the poor gadget.

 

Just god knows why the it become normal again when Sem touched the mouse-pad. Hyemi and Minha closed their eyes, silently praying that Sem wouldn’t—

 

“WHAT THE IS THIS ?!”

 

Angry at them...

 

“YOU GUYS MAKE A ING STORY ABOUT ME AND ERIN THIS TIME, HUH?!”

“WE’RE REALLY SORRY, UNNIE!!”

“COME HERE YOU LITTLE DEVILS!!”

“AAAAAHH HELP US!!”

“I JUST WANT TO CHOKE YOUR NECKS! COME HERE!”

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!”

 

 

* * * *

 

* side story 1 *

 

Hyuna and Eunji stepped into the house just to found the messy living room.

“What...” Eunji sighed, “Sem and Erin must be here already..”

Hyuna nodded, “But.. Where’s Hyemi and Minha?”

They walked closer to the kitchen and heard weird voices from there.  Gasped, they peeked from behind the wall and saw the two maknaes being tied on the chair, with Sem stuffed tomatoes into their mouth scarily.

“Mmm, you like tomato, right Hyemi-ssi? And Minha-ssi, you too, you must eat a looooot of tomatoes.. Hahaha, delicious, right?”

“Mmph!!”

“Hmmhh!!”

 

Eunji gulped hard, “S-scary tomato..”

 

 

* side story 2 *

 

“Sera-yah..”

Heard someone called her, the sleepy Sera immediately turned her body. She wanted to move to her own room and sleep on the bed because her body was aching because she slept on the floor for a long time.

“Ah, Hyunjoo.. Can i help you?”

“You’re my best friend, right?”

That was a weird question. “Y-yes?”

“My best best best friend?”

“Yeah..”

“You won’t steal Hyemin from me, right?”

“Yea—What?!” she shook her head in surprise, “What are you talking about, Hyunjoo?!”

“JUST TELL ME THAT YOU WON’T STEAL HER FROM ME!!”

“WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOUR HEAD, HYUNJOO?! ARE YOU CRAZY?!”

Sem glared at the slightly younger girl as she said, “... I’ll kill you first if you dare..”

With that, she walked away, left Sera who’s just could stared at her back blankly.

“... What.. What?”

And the poor Sera just blinked absent-mindedly.

 

 

* side story 3 *

 

Hyuna walked into the living room, she’d planned that she want to lying on the couch comfortably.. Eating potato chips and watching—

“WHAT THE , KYUNGRI!!” she shouted into the top of her lungs when saw the scene before her eyes, “CAN’T YOU SUNGAH IN YOUR OWN ROOM?!”

Seriously, watching Kyungri and Sungah each other was not included in her list.

 

 

* side story 4 *

 

That was late mignight already, but Erin still busy hugging and patting her older lover’s head.

“Ssh, Hyemi and Minha was just playing around.. Don’t you know that it called fanfic, Unnie?”

Sem kept sobbing and shook her head.

“Okay, okay..” she restrained a laugh, “Everything will be okay, Unnie.. I won’t cheat on you, i don’t like Sera-unnie that way, and i promise that i will keep that necklace carefully.”

“One more thing..” Sem looked up and stared at her girlfriend with her watery eyes.

“Huh? What is that?”

“You... You won’t kill me, right?”

Thus, Erin couldn’t help but laughing her off.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

HAHAHA XD

Okay i’m sorry.

Because i can’t decide beetwen HyunRa or SeMi, so i made SemRin. A silly SemRin to be more exact xD

Ah right, i believe that some of you also read my another fanfic, Is This For Real? Hahaha, Hyemi and Minha are really a troublesome and love making random story there XD

OKAY! FORGIVE MY MISTAKES AND PLEASE DO COMMENT!! XD