10 years

happy marriage

February, 20th 2022

"Good morning darl.." Said Eric and gives me a morning kiss. well, it's our habit every-single-morning for almost this eight years.

I just opened my eyes, see his sweet smile, i smile back at him. "Good morning darl.."

I directly go to bathroom to wash my face and brush teeth then cooking for breakfast and meals for my kids lunch at school.

"Where do you wanna go?" Eric ask me.

"To the kitchen, as usual." I answer and smiling.

"Just sit here." Eric order me to sit beside him, it's a very unusual thing. I approach him with hundreds of questions whirlwind in my head.

"Ten years ago, on this day, i met a very beautiful young lady, at the first glance i knew that she's my other half. God whispered like she's the one.. she's the one, and yes, she's the one." Eric said that makes me wanna cry.

Then I'm literally crying.

He hugs me.

"Why do you cry darl?" He ask me while hugging me tight.

"Heem, i'm speechless. i obviously have no words for describing how lucky i am for having you here right now." I answered with shaky voice.

"Don't cry, darl. I never meant to make you cry this morning, i just wanna cherish the first day we met, i really thankfull to God for sent me a true goddess." Eric said that thing makes me blushing. This is weird right? Been married for eight years but still feeling ashamed if my husband praising me to the moon.

"You better take a bath then get breakfast then take Clara and Kevin to school." I said that as i stand up and rushing to the kitchen.

"Ok, Mrs.Mun." Eric agreed.

--------

10 AM

The bell is ringing. I'm wondering who is coming at this early morning. When i open the door, a courier standing with a huge package beside him.

"Good morning, are you Mrs.Mun?" He ask me.

"Yes, I am. Can i help you?"

"I have a package for you and please sign here." Wow such a suprise. Receiving a package in the early morning, i signed the paper.

"Thanks Sir." Then i close the door.

I'm so overwhelmed when i open the box. A very beautiful Louis Vuitton night gown with a Christian Louboutin heels and a Hermes handbag.

A post note sticked on the box.

PS: please wear this, i'm waiting at our favorite french restaurant on 7PM. I'll send you a driver who'll drive you there. With love, Junghyuk.

I'm flying to the sun and burst into flame. Hahaha. I really lost my words.