overwhelmed

happy marriage

I just had a vanish-private-dinner with my hubby. It was really amazing, apart from the kids for a while, enjoying our very quality time, it's just rare because he is too busy for working.

"Let's go upstairs! I reserved a room for us tonight so we can celebrate the day without the kid's whinning." Eric ask me sweetly. i'm overwhelmed, "is there another surprise?"

The elevator stop at 10th floor, then he me to the room he reserved.

"We arrived darl!" Eric said. I smile to him. He opened the door and i got shocked.

Red and white rose petals are scattered everywhere on the floor with the candles light shaped "i love you" shining the room. "this is beyond!" I said.

"Cool right?" Eric asked me and kissed my lips.

"What i should do to repay this?" I asked him.

"Just be a good wife for me and a wise mom for our kids, that's more than enough." He said as he pour my favorite wine to wine glass. Enjoying the wine, "oh my God, it's really been a while." I'm so speechless.

"Heem, there's another one!" Eric said as he looking for something on the drawer.

"What else darl?" I asked.

"Here it is!" He opened up the box that actually with a diamond necklace in it, sparkling so bright. Then he put that necklace on my neck. "It suits me though hahaha."

"Oh Lord, you're so gorgeous with this, my darl! thanks for always being with me in this 10 years in happy and grief, i'm looking forward another 10 years and so on." Eric said.

"I love you too! I love you so much darl!" I said then we made so much love on that night.