43rd birthday

happy marriage

"Happy birthday daddy! happy birthday daddy... happy birthday happy birthday... happy birthday daddy...! Yeaaah..." we sing along together this morning, giving daddy a little sweet surprise on his 43rd birthday.

"Blow the canddle, dad." said Jason.

"Make a wish first, dad." said Clara.

"Alright, alright my sweeties..." Daddy close his eyes for three seconds, he wishing something on his heart then he open his eyes, blowing the candles.

"Yeaaah..." we're cheering again.

 

My cellphone is ringing...

"wait guys, grandma and grandpa are calling..."

"switch it to video call, darl." my husband ordering me.

"halooo guys..." said grandma and grandpa from faraway there.

"halo grandmaaa halo grandpaaa..." we greeted them.

"happy birthday my dear Eric, all the best wishes for you, sorry we can't be there because it's too tiring for us to take a 14 hours flight as we getting older too." said grandma.

"that's ok, mom, dad, this video call is so meaningfull for me, thanks so."

"Be a good daddy for your kids and a good husband for Bianca, ok? God bless, we love you!" said grandpa.

"Alright, ofcourse, i'll do, we love you too!" said Eric.

"ok, bye guys, see you soon..." said grandma and grandpa

"bye grandma. bye grandpa, see you..."

-video call ended-

 

"ok guys, it's time to take a bath and ready to go to school, hap hap!" i ordering my kids to get ready.

"Darl..." Eric calling me.

"Yes darl?"

"Thank you, thank you so much for all efforts you've done to me, it's like a blessing from heaven and i just don't know how to reward." Eric saying such a lovely words like that making me nervous and blushing even we are already married for 8 years.

"My pleasure darl." he suddenly kiss me all around my face. The love we have is still the same like the first time we commited to be a loving couple 10 years ago.

"Don't do it infront Alice and Kevin, darl..."

"Sweeties, you see that? your mommy is shy if you guys are watching, you better go to sleep again.." Eric is joking again to his kids. I hope his 4D mind would not affect our kids.

"Eric, you crazy! hahaha you better bathing Clara and Jason since i'm gonna bathing Kevin and Alice."

"okaaay okaaay even daddy doesn't have free time on his birthday." he grumbling while walking to the kids' bathroom and i only shake my head for his behaviour.