hubby-wifey

happy marriage

February, 18th 2022

It's 9PM, after i read some tales to my kids and sent them to sleep, i came to the livingroom where Eric is watching drama then i sit beside him.

"Hey darl..." I call him.

"Yes?" He look at me with a deep sight.

"Don't you feel tired preparing for the anniversary concert? Just take a rest for a while and let the managers do it." I start a little chit chat with him. Yep, this is our habit. If he doesn't have any-late-meeting, we share for everymoment that we've been through in a day.

"I do feel tired, but i'm happy for doing it, it's all because of you and the kids that make me feel stronger each day, to earn money as much as i can so that you and our kids can live properly." He said.

"Well, if you feel tired and need help, i can do some-things too, i can design clothes or else."

"Ssh.. don't talk about that, you know, i love you so much and i want to do anything and risk my self to make you and our kids happy." He comforting me.

"Ok Mr.Mun, i got it." I nodded then he pinch my left cheek.

"You know, it's just i feel burdened like i don't do anything for our finance."

"Darl..., you just don't know wht i chose you, a young lady to marry me."

I glance at him "what is that?" I ask him suspiciously.

"It's because a young lady like you, if i have to leave, you still strong and dependable to take care the kids and ofcourse a young lady like you can give me kids as many as i want hahahaha" He said then he laugh so loud.

"Oh my God!" I sniffed.

"I want a divorce now!" I snapped at him.

"Why darl? A divorce? From a superstar like me? Eric Mun? i don't think so." He tease me as he stuck out his tounge and run to bedroom.

"Junghyuuuuuk!"