B.A.P (himchan)

one shots, scenarios and drabbles

A/N: short drabble… Haha it didn’t take me long. Sorry not sorry for crappy updates 

 The sunlight beams through the small window and you felt it burn on your face. You flicker your eyes open and you squint so you could adjust to the brightness of the morning. You shift your body to the right and you see a smiling angel in front of you. “Good morning.” Himchan greets and gives a kiss on the tip of your nose. “Hi there.” You croak out in your morning voice, and you try to rub the sleep out of your eyes. “You are so cute.” He brings a hand to brush your hair, and you blush ferociously. “Stop it.” You mutter and you turn your back on him, so he can’t see your burning face. You close your eyes and act like you are trying to go back to bed, but you couldn’t fool your boyfriend. Himchan’s arms wrap around your bare waist and he lifts his upper body so he could give a kiss on your cheek. “Last night was awesome.” He whispers into your ear and you snap your eyes open and you turn your head to see his annoying smirk. “Yah, you ert.” Your face burns even redder and it is as if his smirk got more annoying. “You weren’t saying that last night.” You chuck your pillow at his dirty mouth and you scowl at reach for the nearest article of clothing. You button the black dress shirt on yourself and the hem of the shirt just stopped at the bottom of your finger tips. You get up and you clean the rest of the discarded clothes on the floor. You gather a pile and you throw it all in the laundry basket. You look back to the bed and it looked like himchan went back to sleep. You sigh with a little discontent because of the lack of rest he is getting. You were going to let him just sleep, but you knew he would get mad if you didn’t wake him up. You lean over the bed and lightly shake his arm,”Yah, wake up.” You whisper and he swiftly pulls you down in the bed to give a smothering hug. “Yah, himchan.” You mumble and you are about to push yourself away but he just pulls you closer to him. “Sh, let’s just stay like this.” He says with his eyes still closed, he snuggles his head into your hair and he took a deep breath in with satisfaction. You the back of his head and you let your fingers get in a tangled mess with his dark locks. A few minutes of pure silence passed, and he finally spoke up. “Why are you wearing my shirt though?” Himchan asked and you shrug. “I don’t know. It just smells like you, I like how it feels your close to me.” himchan lifts his head up to check your embarrassed face. “But you are close to me already.” He pulls your body close to his to show his point. “Well either way, we have to get up now.” You roll over and you throw your feet over the bed until a tug on your arm pulls you back down. You couldn’t help but let out a giggle when you are facing himchan again. He gives his classic smile that reached his eyes, and an unique dimple appeared at the bottom of his left eye. “You are so cute.”