VIXX (hongbin)

one shots, scenarios and drabbles

A/N: Hongbin and it will be fluffy… because angst usually gives me a lot of feelz so yea… LOL thanks BigBangontheBlockB for requesting ^o^

        You suspiciously look at the box that is sitting on your bed. You cautiously walk to it and open it, afraid it can be a bomb for goodness sake.

        You lift the lid up and there reveals a beautiful red dress. You look at it stunned, and you see a small note laying on top of the dress.

        Wear it for dinner tonight, we are going out tonight to meet friends^^

        -hongbin

        It was scribbled on a piece of paper, and you lift up the dress, and you see a pair of matching heels with it. You let out a sigh; you hate dressing up like this, but you are willing to do it because hongbin already bought everything.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

        You fix your long hair that you quickly curled, and you put on some lipstick to emphasize with the dress. You brush on some blush and foundation, and swipe your mascara on your eyes. You take one look in the mirror to check yourself, and you seem satisfy with yourself.

        There was a ring at the door, and you quickly rushed to the open it. You are greeted with a dressed up hongbin holding a boquet of flowers for you. He first looks at you with wide eyes, taking in the sight in front of him. Soon after, he flashes you his dimples that you always seem to love.

        “Hey there, I knew you would look beautiful in that.” He compliments, and you gave a light blush. You let him inside your house and you close the door.

        You run up the stairs again to get your heels and for last finishing touches, you hear footsteps quickly following you.

        Hongbin leans against your doorframe with crossed arms, clearly enjoying the view. You rush around to find your shoes, but instead you quickly run up to him and turn around.

        “Hey, can you zip me up? I can’t reach.” you mumble, and you move your hair to the side, so your back is fully exposed to him.

        “Sure thing, beautiful.” A pair of hands smoothly pulled the zipper up. When you feel that it is zipped up you start to run back to the mirror, although hongbin was thinking otherwise.

He wrapped his arms around you waist stopping you from going anywhere.

“Where do you think you are going?” he growls in your ear, and he buries his face in your neck. He leaves playful kisses on your neck, and you giggle.

“Yah, stop it! We need to get ready, we can’t make people wait for us!” you scold, but hongbin’s grip on you tightened.

“Change of plans, I will just tell everyone you are sick.” He whispers, while his hands went back to your zipper.

 

A/N: I will leave the rest to your imagination ;3 like I said, I don’t do , this is the closest thing I will have to … lol i had fun writing about my dimpled bias ^^