B.A.P (yongguk)

one shots, scenarios and drabbles

A/N: I am gonna try do all my requests today so I am sorry they r rushed. Lol also I am kind of basing this off of “stop it” by bap bc the gif kind of reminded me of it… idk IM SORRY ;-; thank you eunmini for requesting ^_^

 

      You were never a person to openly show your affection to others, and Yongguk respected that.

      In fact, in the beginning of the relationship, you and yongguk’s relationship had to stay a secret and you were quite good at keeping that secret.

      It was until a few months ago, yongguk decided to tell about you to his friends and members.

      “Hey there.” Yongguk reached in for a kiss but you turned your head because the members were watching very intently.

      “Yah get a room!” daehyun whistles and the other members jump in the teasing.

      You felt your face turn red and you find a sudden interest with the floor.

      “Yah, stop teasing.” Yongguk scolds and he protectively wraps an arm around your waist, but which you rejected.

      You shrink away from him, but everyone pretends that they didn’t notice.

      “Well, we are going to go out to eat for lunch. Bye!” yongguk excuses himself and you out of the awkward situation, and he drags you out of the practice room.

      “So? Where do you want to go?” yongguk gently brushes his hand across yours, but you flinch at the sudden skin contact and you stuff your hand into your coat pocket.

      “Uh, anywhere you want to go.” You stutter out and you point at the nearest café.

      “How about there?” you run ahead and the scent of coffee and pastries greet you.

      Yongguk quickly catches up to you, and unexpectedly he comes around giving you a sudden back hug.

      “Hi.” He whispers in your ear, and immediately sends chills down your back.

      You unconsciously push him away from you and you let out an uncomfortable cough in an attempt to clear the tense atmosphere.

      “Let’s sit down.” You run away again and to a secluded table.

      Yongguk felt a pang of pain hit his heart but he ignores it and fakes a smile.

      You sit down and yongguk sits across from you, hiding your red face behind the menu.

      Yongguk picks up the menu and skims the content with a frown, but which you didn’t detect.

      “Hm, I think I will just take the coffee cake. How about you oppa?” you say the name that yongguk always like you calling him.

      Yongguk lets the ends of his lips tug into a smile and he shrugs.

      “What you are getting sounds good. I will get that too.” He closes the menu and puts it down and you follow suit.

      Putting your menu on top of his, you can’t deny the heavy gaze the man across from you is giving.

      “What are you doing?” you say, and he lets out a large gummy smile.

      “You are so beautiful.” And you feel the heat rise across your face again.

      “You are so weird.” You mutter and try to hide your burning face.

      Luckily, the waitress came in time to collect orders.

      “What would you lovely couple like to order?” she politely says and if possible, your face got even more red at the word “couple”.

      Yongguk reached for your hand to show proof of the relationship, but you naturally pull your hand back into your jacket pocket.

      “Uh, we both would like just some coffee cake please.” Yongguk tries to brush it off; he was a patient man when it comes to you, but he does have a limit.

     

      The whole time at the café was tense, but the both of you acted as if nothing happened.

      With both of your hands in your jacket pocket, you walk to your house with yongguk next to you with his arms awkwardly swinging by his sides.

      When you reach to your front door, he calls your name.

      “Yes?” you turn to face him and without knowing, he crashes his lips onto yours.

      It isn’t like you didn’t like the sudden kiss, but this one was different than others; you can say there was more of an urge.

      All of it was happening too fast; you automatically shove him away from you, and yongguk is a bit taken back.

      “I-I’m sorry.” You mumble out the apology, but it seemed yongguk didn’t accept it.

      “Do you know how long we have been dating? It has been almost six months but we haven’t even shared a real kiss?” he yells, and you stay quiet because he was right. “I try to respect the boundaries but this is going too far. By now this is insanity. If people actually knew how crazy you were, they would date you, or even talk to you?” yongguk spits out the words full of venom.

      His breath is unsteady from all the frustration he can’t contain, and you unintentionally begin to shake at his harsh words.

      “Hey, I didn’t mean what I—“ he reaches a hand to touch you, but you flinch away; you were far from wanting skin-ship now.

      “I get it, just, please, leave me alone.” You could barely form a coherent sentence, and you turn away and let yourself into your home.

      Slamming the door behind you, you slide your back down until you are now sitting on the floor.

      You hear a barely audible knock from outside the door, “please, open the door, I didn’t mean it like that.” Yongguk says with a husky voice.

      You pull your legs closer to you, and silently cry into a fetal position; you were really messed up.

     

      The bright sun blinds you from the window, and you come to realize that you had slept like that the whole night.

      You slowly stand up with shaky knees, and you feel random cramps in your legs from being in an awkward position all night.

      You open the front door to retrieve your mail and in an attempt to walk off the pain you are feeling.

      A body falls onto your feet and you let out a small shriek before realizing whom it was.

      He was curled in a ball like you, and it looked like he was sleeping outside in the freezing cold with his back leaning against the door.

      “Yongguk, what the hell are you doing?” you yell and he sluggishly wakes up.

      He stands up and throws his arms over your neck, and the force almost knocked you down, “I’m sorry.” He manages the words out of his mouth before releasing a shudder.

      You bring a hand to his forehead and you feel a fever running.

      “I swear, you are the craziest man ever.” You scold and half carry him to the couch.

      You lay him down and throw layers and layers of blankets on top of him. You run to retrieve a cold rag but a hand stops you.

      “I think you are the craziest person in this world.” He slurs and your heart tightens at the reminder of last night’s argument.

      “I’m sorry.” You gently plant a kiss onto his lips, and even if it was just for a second, you felt your face burn hotter than yongguk’s fever.

      At the first kiss between you and him, a gummy smile contagiously spreads and lets out a weak laugh, “don’t worry, I love crazy.”

 

A/N: lawl frozen moment at the end. Okay im sorry this was crappy but er it is okay ;-;