VIXX (ravi)

one shots, scenarios and drabbles

A/N: warning for this chap... There has to do with self harm... If you are uncomfortable with this, I recommend skipping this chap. thanks unknowncosplayer for requesting ^^

 

You and wonshik are just lying on the couch, cuddling and doing nothing in particular.

It was a rainy day, so the day spent inside the house was fine for you and wonshik apparently.

Limbs were entwined with one another, and you had your head lying on his chest. One hand strummed along with the rhythm of his breathing and his heartbeat; it was music to your ears.

Your other hand was currently preoccupied with wonshik's hands, playing with your fingers and he keeps bending them in fascination.

A giggle slips from your lips at his actions and he laughed along with you. Soon enough, he stopped abruptly and deathly silence was in the air. You can feel a tension in wonshik, and you didn't know what to expect.

"______-ah, what is this?" wonshik asks in a nervous voice and you look up to see him pointing at your wrists.

Your eyes widen with shock, and on instinct you pulled back your hand pulled your sleeve to hide your pitiful actions.

Wonshik slowly pulled both your hands back to him, and he gently rolled your sleeves to reveal brutal feelings of yourself.

There were slashes and marks that made an unwanted pattern on your wrists; you were too ashamed to look at wonshik properly. You decide to keep your gaze on the floor.

"_____-ah, please look at Me." wonshik said with concern all over him, and you met your gaze with eyes that are about to cry.

"Can you tell me what this is?" wonshik asked with his voice slightly breaking.

"It is nothing. It was just, a phase from before. It is okay." you let out a nervous chuckle, but wonshik didn't believe you.

"But these cuts look recent." wonshik says, and you are caught in your lie. 

Your silence was a cue for wonshik to continue speaking. "Why would you do this? Are you... Not happy with yourself?" wonshik asks, and that is when you break down.

"I am s--s--so sorry. I don't mean to, you shouldn't love someone as pathetic as Me." you say in between sobs, and you feel wonshik bring your wrists to his lips; as if he was trying to kiss away all those ugly scars.

"shhh, what are you talking about? I love you and only you" wonshik reassures in a soft voice, and he leaned in to kiss you with such endearment.

You closed your eyes to enjoy the moment, and you feel wonshik's mouth glide over your tears to try and wipe them away. "I will show you how much I love you." he whispers in your ear, and he carried you to the shared room with you and him.

As he promised, he did show you how much he loved you. He showed you so slowly and gently, and you reluctantly went with him.

He guided you each and every step, and you thanked him for being there comforting you.

He whispered sweet compliments in your ear, muttering how beautiful and wonderful you are.

 

Now, you and him are a jumbled mess with the blankets tussled around you both.

You glance at the sleeping figure beside you with heavy breaths, and you notice a small smile on his face.

You couldn't help but smile back even though he couldn't see; you trace your finger lightly around his face. The more you looked at him, the more you felt a pit in your stomach get bigger.

The smile on your face has turned into a small frown, each passing second; you started to realize more and more how undeserved perfection was right before your eyes.

You pull your shaky hand away from him, small pools of water form at the bottom of your eyes; you were never enough for him.

 

 

A/N: not that angsty but I didn’t know what you meant by horror so I came with this. Lol so yea… hehe and this is the closest thing imam write to , I don’t write … lol sorry. I am only 13; I wanna keep my mind as innocent as I can