Chaps 5

Family? Friends? 'Love' ? [HIATUS]*

 

"Jung SooJung? .. " I whispered. She looked at me with those pair of eyes that caught my attention 4 years ago. The next thing she did, suprised me. She hugged me. 

"Jae, you don't know how much i missed you... I'm s-sorry for leaving you, Jae. Mianhae..." She whispered as she hugged me tightly. I could feel something wet on my shirt. Mu arms were on my side. I didn't know what to do. I pushed her away as i tried my best not to cry infront of her, showing how i weak i was without her in my life.

"Go away, SooJung. You don't belong here. You belong in that stupid company." I said harshly. She looked down and looked at me straight in the eyes as she caressed my cheeks. I've been longing for her touch. The way her hands would always touch my face. I missed her lips...Her lips that would alwyas taste like cherry.. I shooked my head.

"Don't you get it, Jae? I'm here for you. I can't stand living in the city...I just can't do it anymore. I realised that i c-can't live without you. It's been 4 years and i still can't get over you, Jae. Why?" She said hoarsely as she cried once more. I hate seeing her in this state. The fragile Jung SooJung. No way. I hugged her. Yes, i finally opened my heart once again, but not fully. I don't trust her fully, yet. I want her to prove that she really need me in her life, her heart. I held the back of her head as i sniffed her hair. The smell that lured me in. Cherry. I've always loved cherry. I don't know how long we've been standing here but i realised that she's been keeping quiet.

"SooJung?" I whispered. She didn't answered. I pulled away slightly just to see her sleeping. She must be very tired. I carried her bridal style as i walked towards my hang-out place. I turned the door-knob and walked towards the guest room. I gently placed her on the soft bed and placed the blanket over her. I kissed her forehead,lightly. 

"Goodnight, and have a sweet dream, SooJung-ah." I whipered huskily. I walked over to the sofa in the room and laid on it. I closed my eyes as i went into a deep slumber. I woke up at the sound of people squealing outside the room. I groaned as i stood up and opened the door slightly to see the commotion. All of them were cheering and dancing about except for Kris. 

"What in the world?" I mumured. 

"Guys, keep your volume down, you're waking up the lovely couple inside the room." Jongin teased as he looked at me while smirking. How i really wanted to kill that brat. I cursed as i slammed the door hardly just to see SooJung waking up. Wrong move. 

"You're up? Sorry for the noise. They're really hyper in the morning, so..yeah." I said while scratching my not-so-scratchy neck.

"It's fine. Thanks for letting me sleep here, Jae." She chuckled light.

"I-It's my pleasure." I said while blushing. , did i just blush? I cursed.

"Aw, you look so cute when you blush, Jae." I looked up and saw her standing infront of me. Our faces were dangerously close. I looked down to her lips as i leaned in. She closed her eyes, waiting for my hungry lip to touch hers. I've been missing her. So freaking much that i couldn't describe it. She is melting my cold hard wall in my heart. Only Jung SooJung can do it. As we were about to kiss, someone kicked the door open.

"Hey, breakfast's rea - WOAH. GUYS, THEY'RE HAVING Y TIME GOING ON IN HERE." Chen shouted. I facepalmed. Darn you, Chen.