Chaps 2

Family? Friends? 'Love' ? [HIATUS]*

 

 

I woke up as the light was blinding my vision. I blinked several times to get used to it. I looked around the unfamiliar room. I groaned as the pain on my body starts to act up. I stood up carefully and walked towards the door and placed my ear near the door. Downstairs was hell'a noisy.

"Hyoyeon, stop dancing, will you? It's like the 100th time you've been doing the same routine. Errgh."

"YAH! Kim Taeyeon! How dare you touch my ! Come here, you little midget!"

"Sooyoung! That's my food, for pete's sake. Get your own food, woman!"

"UNNIES!!!" Someone shouted loudly. I flinched. Woah. That. Was. Amazing.  I twisted the doorknob and walked downstairs. They instantly froze. I arched my brows.

"Helloo??"

"Ohh, glad you're awake. You've been unconsious for 1 week. I thought you're dead or something. Sit down. We're gonna have breakfast." One of them said. I glanced at them. 9 beautiful ladies...Hmmm...Wait, aren't they...OMG, Girls' Generation?? I shrugged my shoulder as i sat down. I looked at the dishes that they made and glanced at them. 

"Well, go ahead. I know you're hungry." The leader, Kim Taeyeon said. All of them started eating i ate silently. Man, this is awkward as hell. When i finished my food, one of them carried the plates including mine. Everyone left the dining table and did their own routine. Since i didn't know what to do by myself, i decided to help the girl who was washing the dishes. I came behind her and whispered at her ears.

"Hey, mind if i help?" She jolted from shock.

"Oh my gosh. You gave me a fright. Well, i don't mind." She said while eye-smiling. My heart flattered when she did that. I shurgged the feeling off. When she asked questions, i just ignored her. Helping her doesn't mean i'll talk to her. I'm still the cold Jaekyung. My phone rang. 

"Yeoboseyo?" I answered.

"Noona, it's Jongin. Finally, you decided to answer my call. I thought you're angry at us."

"Silly you, Jongin. I'm at Sn - I mean, at Snoopy's dog shop." I facepalmed myself when i told him that. A cold person going to that Snoopy the dog shop? Seriously.

"Wait, mwo?! Seriously, noona? You're suppose to rest. I mean, we saw how they torture and beat you up and it's really nasty. Noona, mianhae but we can't visit you because we want to keep our territory clear. You know..If Myungsoo decided to come again and make a scene." 

"Ahh, that's thoughtful of you, Jongin. Hey, you're incharge of everything there , alright? When i recover, i'll come over."

"Oh, sure, noona." I hung up as i went upstairs to search for my bags. When i already packed my things, i went downstairs. They looked at me.

"You're leaving?" The deer, Yoona asked.

"Yeah. Thanks for letting me stay here. I'll pay you soon. But for now, i need to go back to my apartment." I said coldly. They nodded as i made my out of their dorm. I fished out my phone and dialed my mechanic.

~If i bold the letter, it means they're speaking in english, okay? :)~

"Hey. John. Can you bring over my bike here? Yeah, i'll give you the address,yes...Thanks." I hung up as i sent him the address. Five minutes later, he arrived with my bike. I shooked hands with him and hopped on. I put on my helmet and gazed at him.

"Need a lift?"

"Nah, it's a coincidence that i'm meeting my friends around this area." He said with his deep voice. I nodded as i drove to my apartment quickly. 

 

•Here's an update for you guys. It's been awhile since i update this story. I'm trying my best to avoid fainting. -_- Anyway, hope you guys enjoy and stay tune for more. ^^