Chaps 3

Family? Friends? 'Love' ? [HIATUS]*

 

As soon as i arrived at my apartment, i plopped myself on the sofa and sighed heavily as i massaged my head. What a tiring day. I lifted my shirt and looked at my bruised body which were now covered with cloth. I guess they're not bad person at all. I closed my eyes as i took a nap.

The sound of my phone ringing woke me up. I groaned as i answered it.

"Hello!?" I answered harshly.

"M-Mianhae, noona. I was just trying to check on your conditions but i'm really busy right now, so i decided to call you. But i guess i disturbed you. So, sorry, noona." Luhan apologised. I sighed heavily once again.

"It's okay, Lu. I'm just having a hard time , right now. You know..About Myungsoo.. And stuff. I just needed a rest. Anyways, what's up?" I asked.

"Ohh, a lady came by here and gave us a letter and said to give it to you. We didn't dare to open it since it's yours. Maybe you could come over and take it later or some days later?"

"A lady? Is it a stranger? Police in disguise? Passer-by? Spy? -"

"NOONA! Stop blabbering. It's not okay. She's really pretty if i have to scale her from 1-10, i'll give her 20-10." I could imagine Luhan grinning widely.

"Seriously, Lu? Yeah, i'll come by when i have some free time but for now, i need to sleep more. See ya. XO(A code of hanging up<<) "I threw my phone on the glass table and once again fell into a deep slumber. ~~~~~~~~~ I woke up at 9:09 PM. I streched and yawned. Wow, it's really refreshing when you have a really good sleep. Fantastic. I quickly went upstairs and took a quick shower and wore a sleeveless hoodie along with short white pants. I combed my wavy brown hair as i sprayed some sweet perfume. Nice. I went downstairs as i wore my shoes. I locked the door and hopped onto my bike. I drove to my hang-out place. I parked my bike and walked leisurely towards the entrance. I knocked twice and someone opened it.

"Who in the world - Oh, annyeong, noona. Mianhae. I was having a sleep." Sehun apologised. I patted his head and moved inside. I looked around the place.

"It's surprising that the house is still in its normal state since you guys always party when i'm not around." I stated. Sehun chuckled lightly.

"Eyy. That doesn't mean we always have fun when you're not around. If we did, it means we're taking advantage, noona." He replied. I nodded with satisfactory. 

"Where's the others?" I asked while arching my brows. Normally, they'll be in the living room, watching Gag Concert or some stupid comedy movies. Strange.

"Ahh, they're all sleeping because they've been guarding this place since yesterday and didn't get any sleep because they're afraid that Myungsoo and the others might come suddenly." I felt sorry towards them. Maybe a treat would do. 

"Sehun-ah, can you wake them up? I want to treat you guys." I said while smiling sweetly.

"You know noona, you're much prettier when you smile. You look fierce when you become cold and i hate it." Sehun stated. I sighed lighly.

"It's just.....I don't want to be betrayed once again.....I don't want to trust people who doesn't keep their promises but i guess, you guys earn my trust. Don't lose it, arasso?" I ruffled his hair as i smiled lightly. He nodded as he went upstairs, waking the members up. I sat down on the living room while checking my phone. The Instagram icon on my phone caught my attetion. After the day when me and her broke up, i never went on the social websites that i've made when i was with her. I pressed on it and the pictures of me and her flashed on almost half of my phone screen. The memories about - 

"Noona, still not moving on?" Someone whispered to me. I flinched and looked behind to see Jongin looking at my phone. I smiled weakly at him.

"Y-yeah...I..I still miss her, Jongin..Why can't i just move on?" " I asked him. I looked at my phone on how many people liked our photos. 

"Noona, want to take a picture with me?" Jongin suddenly asked. I looked at him with a questioning look.

"Mwoya!? No -" Jongin took my phone and placed the camera infront of both of us. 

"C;mon, noona. It's selfie time. ~But first, let me take a selfie~~" Click. The camera clicked. Jongin wrote something showed it to me.

"Look, noona. Aren't you pretty with me? The handsome Jongin and pretty noona." He arrongantly said. I scoffed and punched his stomach.

"Noit handsome, Jongin." He looked at me with disbelief.

"Hate you noona." 

"Love you too, Jongin-ah."  

 

~Hey!~ This is Zhoi_9 here. I updated this crappy chapter. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Ida(Kerp_Derp) Has been busy lately and stressed out so, i'm here to replace here for a moment and help her. Hope you guys don't mind. ^^ Do enjoy and have a nice day ahead. 

Love,

Zhoi_