Chaps 1

Family? Friends? 'Love' ? [HIATUS]*

 

 

'I am searching for..the one i can't see anymore...I am listening for..the one i can't hear anymore... I can see the things i couldn't see, can hear the things i couldn't hear -" (EXO Miracles In December Eng ver.) I groaned as i harshly took my phone and answered it.

"The heck is wrong with you? It's like 4.am(midnight). You just disturbed my beauty sleep, Jongin.

"Mianhae, noona. But Sehun and Myungsoo is fighting right now." 

"W-wait, what?! How the hell did Myungsoo get there?!"

"How would i know, noona. Please get here fast. It's getting insa-" The line got cut-off. I sighed in frustration and took my red cardigan as i wore it. I hopped onto my motorbike as i started driving at high speed. The traffic light was red. I was getting impatient. I called Jongin again. 

"Hello.." The caller answered but i knew it wasn't Jongin. 

"You bastard. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING, MYUNGSOO?!" I shouted, not caring what passer-bys were talking and staring at me.

"Well,well. Look who we have here. The LEADER. Kang JAEKYUNG. You ed up with everything. I asked you on a date and you rejected me. I respected your answer and when i had a race with you, you played dirty. Now,now, whose fault is it?" Myungsoo mocked. 

"Just watch out, Myungsoo. Once i get there, i make sure you can't walk for years. You hear that?" I said in a cold and angry tone. Myungsoo hung-up first. I threw my phone on the floor as i drove quickly to my Hideout. Once i arrived there, i barged in and the first thing i was looking for, was Myungsoo.

"Myungsoo, i had enough of your stupid games. Let go of all of them now." I shouted. Just then, 2 big guys locked my arm/hands tightly. I groaned in pain.

"Well, well. Kang Jaekyung is here. What did you call yourself as? .. Oh, EXO. Exo...What a dumb name. HEY EXO, YOUR LEADER IS A . LOOK HERE." A few guys pushed 12 terrified boys. I looked at them with tears in my eyes. They looked at me with pity.

"Now, stop with all these dramas. I'll torture you and you don't fight back...Or EXO, will receive more painful punishment, deal?" I looked at my 12 members. I smiled sadly at them. I nodded as they brought me outside. Since there were no cars coming here, they punched me several times on the sidewalk. They continued to torture me with all sorts of things. Pipes...Wine bottles...Whip... Darn. But i had to sacrifice myself rather than hurting my members. I was being abused for the past 3 hours. Once they were satisfied, they left me, laying on the cold,hard pavement , groaning in pain. I tried to stand up but failed. I crawled slowly to a nearby wall as i tried to stand up, the wall as my support. As i successfully stood up, i coughed. Blood. Urgh. I wiped my bloody mouth. The next thing i knew, i fainted.

 

??? POV

We just finished our schedule and all of us were dead tired. As we entered the van, almost all of us "fainted" . I looked outside the window, enjoying the view. I scrolled the window down and enjoyed the breeze of the night. When the van came into a stop because of the traffic, I saw a lady, riding a motorbike calling someone. I heard the lady screaming and shouting angrily. Must have a bad day, I thought. The lady threw the phone on the road and drove quickly. 

"Manager oppa, can you follow the lady that is riding the motorbike?" I pleaded my manager.

"Waeyo, Taeyeon-ah?"

"I don't know. I just sensed that something bad is gonna happen to her." The girl named Taeyeon explained. The manager quickly followed the lady. She went inside a dark and creepy house. I waited for 1 hours until she came out with several guys around her. She got tortured and abused for 3-4 hours. I looked at her with pity. She tried to stand up but failed. I wanted to help her but i was afraid she thought i was a stalker or some busy-body. I waited until she fainted. And true enough, she fainted. I asked manager oppa to bring her back to the dorm. Manager oppa agreed and brought her home with us. I placed her head on my lap and observed her face. She have a very nice feature...She looked flawless and pretty. Those lips...I slapped my head. Omg... 

 

 

Sorry for the short chapter, had to hurry as i am studying hard for my test. Bear with me. And for my subscriber of my other stories, i'll make sure to update evenly for the stories, don't worry, arasso? Enjoy your day.. Taaaa-ddaaaaaa!!~~~