Sweet Love

❤ F(x), Shinee, SNSD and Exo One-Shots ❤


- Sweet Love -

"I'm fine FanFan...you don't need to worry about me." Jessica assured her boyfriend, Kris. She had been sick for a few days now and already started to miss walking with Kris to school every morning and stopping by Starbucks for a drink after school.

"You seriously need to take better care of yourself and not make me worry." He said, and kissed her forehead. Even a simple sentence and a kiss could warm Jessica's heart. People should seriously stop calling them cold because in actual fact, they can both be the sweetest people yet.

"Ah oppa, don't stay close to me. I wouldn't want you too close and catch my cold." She pouted, slightly pushing Kris away.

"Who cares? At least if I get sick, all the more we can spend time together." He winked, going closer to her again.

"Up to you Picasso. Now, aren't you going to be late for school?" She asked, pointing at the clock. Sometimes, she really just cannot figure out what is going on in her boyfriend's mind.

"Oh ! You're right! I promise I'll be back after school so just rest here okay? If you need anything, call me during break time and I'll try get it for you. Bye! Saranghae!" He said, not forgetting to kiss her before rushing out of the house at full speed.

That day, Kris couldn't really focus during classes. Even during art, his favourite subject. He couldn't draw as well. As if his drawing was ever worthy to be sold. After what seemed like forever, school ended and he happily ran back to Jessica's place. She didn't call during break time and he was already missing her. A lot.

He bursted into her room only to find her sleeping ever so soundly. According to her mother, she had just taken her medicine and needed to rest. He placed his bag on the floor and sat next to her, her hair lightly, but stopped when she stirred.

Not wanting to disturb her slumber any further, he sat on the stool and took out his homework to do on Jessica's study table. After about 30 minutes, he decided to take a light nap. Studying is difficult. Like seriously. When suddenly, he felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist.

Jessica burried her face in his back. "FanFan, I'm happy you're here." She mumbled and he hummed in response, turning to face her at the same time. "How are you feeling now Sica?" He asked, placing a kiss on her cheek. This couple is so cute, I swear. "I'm fine- oww!" She yelped in pain as she held her throbbing head. Kris immediately tucked her back in bed, before massaging her forehead. 

"And you said you were fine..." He said. She had no energy to argue with him and just fell back to sleep with that terrible headache.

5 Days Later ~

"See? What did I tell you? You just wouldn't listen and now you're sick." Jessica lectured, looking at Kris. Good news, Jessica has fully recovered and is in the pink of health while bad news, Kris is now the complete opposite of her.

He replied to her lecture with a cute smile, masking the pain and how crappy he was feeling then.

"Don't use that aegyo on me Kris Wu Yifan. I'm supposed to be angry with you." She said and pouted, folding her arms.

"You know you can't continue to stay mad at me..." He teased. How badly she wanted to beat him up but can't because firstly, they're in a relationship. Secondly, he's sick and thirdly, that would not be appropriate for a young lady like her.

"Now run along, you don't want to catch my cold don't you?"

"I'm staying since that's what you did when I was sick. Now's my turn. Besides, I came prepared." She replied brightly and put on a mask.

He was shocked by her readiness but realised it was just Jessica's style. Definitely not him, that's what led him to the situation he's in now.

She bent down and kissed him on the lips with her mask still on. Kris was slightly disappointed, but he appreciated nonetheless.