Cuties + Aegyo

❤ F(x), Shinee, SNSD and Exo One-Shots ❤


- Cuties + Aegyo -

"Please please please?" Sunny whined cutely. "Let's watch a movie oppa!"

"Mianhae SunKyu ah, but I'm busy with school work."

"Ah oppa, it's a Saturday tomorrow...let's just hang out today." Sunny stated, a hint of irritation in her voice.

She had been persuading him to watch a movie with her the past 15 minutes but he didn't budge.

Finally, she gave up. It's no use. She sat on his bed and pouted cutely. He saw this and smiled, even when she was frustrated, he couldn't help but find her cute. Luckily, within 30 minutes, he was done with his school work and Sunny, on the other hand, had fallen asleep out of boredom.

He sat next to her and kissed her cheek before whispering softly, "Princess Sunny, I'm done with my school work. Wanna go watch a movie now?"

Sunny got up and rubbed her eyes sleepily.

"Hmm?"

"I said, do you wanna go watch a movie now?"

She nodded, eyes still closed.

"Come on then!" he exclaimed, dragging her out of bed and going downstairs.

    

"Oppa I'm th-"

He handed her a glass of warm water.

"Warm water. Just as you like it."

She stared at him in astonishment.

"b-but...how did you know I was thirsty? I did not even complete my sentence..."

"Aigoo...I've been with you for 3 years, how can I not know? It's like an instinct somehow..."

"That's just creepy oppa..." she replied before gulping the water down.

"Sure it is...now let's go!"

"Neh!"

It was three stops to their destination by train and sure enough, they were taking selfies, as usual, and making the cutest facial expressions that everyone in their right minds would not resist.

"Yay we're here!" Sunny exclaimed happily when they reached,

"So...what movie do you want to watch?" he asked, looking around.

"Hmm...what should we watch- ah! This one!" she jumped up and down excitedly, pointing to the picture of the newest romantic movie, 'Infinite Love'. (yea...I don't think this movie exists. I just like making up names...this should be a name for my next fic maybe! XD)

"Y-you sure? W-what if you cry?"

"Woah...hold it! What did you say? Me crying? Firstly, everytime we watch sad/romantic/angst movies, you're the one who cries. Secondly, I'm braver and my nickname is Saeny(brave) remember? And Thirdly, even if I do cry, which probably won't happen, I'm a girl so it's okay." she smirked, proud of the facts she just stated.

Baekhyun, however, was taken aback by her word and felt angry for a moment but just had to admit it in the end. Afterall, it was true, but he wasn't going to let her off that easy.

"Hmph! Then we won't watch the movie!" he remarked and stormed off.

Sunny, being the kind-hearted girl she had always been, felt guilty and ran after him.

"Ah oppaaaaa~ don't be mad, I was only stating a fact, and besides, it doesn't mean that I'm going to love you any less." she said, back-hugging him.

"Do you really mean it?" he asked, turning around and making eye-contact with her.

"Of course oppa!" she replied, eyes twinkling.

"Arasso...then we'll watch the movie."

"Assa! Gomawo oppa!"

 

Hesitantly, he went to buy the tickets and no surprise, 3/4 into the movie, Baekhyun was already shedding tears of joy and mostly because he was dejected. How much Sunny wanted to laugh at him but decided not to.

"Baby don't cry, tonight," she sang, hugging him at the same time. It was difficult though, as there was an arm rest separating each seat.

'Shouldn't this scenario be the other way around? I'm not supposed to be the man in this relationship.' she thought, holding in her laughter.

"Why did she have to leave him?" he questioned, drying his tears and pouting.

"They were just not meant for each other I guess..." she answered.

Actually, she didn't really know why the male and female lead broke up either. She was too busy trying to make him stop crying.

 

Soon, everyone was silent as they looked intently at the gigantic screen and only sounds of Baekhyun crying could be heard. He simply couldn't stop his tears from flowing.

"Yah! Shut up! Can't you see that we're watching a movie?! Are you blind?!" A man sitting few rows in front of them shouted.

Baekhyun stopped crying instantly and looked at him, shocked. "Mianhae." was the only thing he could blurt out, not wanting to make a big deal out of it but Sunny thought otherwise.

She stood up and shouted back, leaving almost everyone staring, "You! Who do you think you are?! You have no right to shout at him!"

Well that shut him up and he looked back to the front, shaking his head in disbelief.

"And all of you! What is there to look at?!" She continued and they hurriedly adverted their gaze back to the screen.

Sunny sat back down, still fuming with anger. Baekhyun didn't say anything, knowing that it meant more trouble and as soon as the movie ended, he held Sunny's hand and rushed out of the cinema.

 

"Why did you do that?" he asked when they were walking along the roadside stalls.

"No reason. I just couldn't stand him shouting at you like that. It made me really angry."

He smiled and pulled her into a tight hug.

"Ah! I c-can't breeeathe!"

"Oops! Mianhae! Haha!!!"

"I don't see anything funny." she pouted and folded her arms.

Deciding to , he copied her childishly. In return, Sunny stuck out her tongue cutely and ran off.

"Catch me if you can!"

"Oh I will!

'Aigoo...she is so cute! I must be the luckiest person on earth!' he thought, while trying to catch her.