Vampire-Friendly

The Midnight Rose

Standing there outside Mr. Choi’s office; Yoona was in dismay wondering if she should actually knock on the door or just wait outside. She didn’t want to meet him; thinking that he was probably going to tell her off for her behavior earlier at class.

“Let’s just go in; he’s not going to eat you up” –once again talking to herself she mustered her confidence and meekly raised her hands to knock on his closed doors when a girl with a bob haircut ran out of the office with a flustered face and a fresh bandage around her right wrist; it was so fresh that Yoona could see the redness of the cut from the outside.  

Knocking into Yoona in the process she didn’t turn back to apologies as she just hurriedly bend down to pick up her scattered books. Yoona being Yoona squatted down to help the girl with the books when she felt someone standing behind her.

Turning back she saw her History teacher standing above her with hands crossed over his broad chest. The girl lifted her head and her eyes grew twice its size as she; gave Minho who was still indifferent about the situation; a shocked expression before looking back at Yoona with a mixture of disbelieve and sorrow in her eyes.

Snatching her books from Yoona- with force; she stood up and ran away but not before giving Minho a short stare that conveyed her feelings of being betrayed. He had used her in the worst way possible.

“You would want to stand up now, Miss Yoona” –his voice came out smooth and silky as he looked down at Yoona’s still squatting image.

Immediately shooting up to her former height she coughed awkwardly; letting her eyes roam everywhere else other than her teacher’s bright face. He still managed to look energized, neat and hella good after a long day at school.

“You said you had something to say”

“I said that?”-chuckling to himself, he sung with laughter clear in his voice. Looking at Yoona’s confused face he tilted his head to the side wanting to pull her attention back to him.

“I remembered saying that I wanted to meet you; I just wanted to see you”

The words that couldn’t be taken back, were told. His low deep voice didn’t help the situation one bit as he sounded serious maybe a little too serious. The young girl’s skeptical stare was almost immediately shot to his head titled head.

“What!?”-she went loud; but realizing that she had garnered the attention from the view people walking along the corridors she covered with a gasp still evident on her lips.

“Shush Yoona! I was just kidding”- Looking a little offended. He chided Yoona with an evident deep frown on his forehead.

“I’m sorry~; so what do you have to say to me Mr. Choi?”

“Shall we go in and talk?”

Leading Yoona into the office, he stood at the frame of the door while looking at her tiny form as she entered the room.  Locking the door almost as fast as she entered; he walked to his table perching on his desk.

Pushing out his swivel chair he motioned Yoona to take a sit. His hands still crossed he stared at Yoona for a good few seconds before rubbing his hands with an intention of telling Yoona something.

Grabbing a file from his desk he pulled out a paper from it and handed it out to Yoona.

“Here you go, it’s another consent form for the bon fire. I found out that you ticked the not attending box. I need you to fill it up again and pass it to me by tomorrow”

Taking the paper into her hands she looked at it for a few seconds before sighing.

“Is the bon fire really that important Mr. Choi?”

“Yes it is Yoona, it is important and I really want you to attend it. Really~”

Dropping the formalities he spoke comfortably with her as her as he played with his long fingers.

“Okay, I’ll come. So can I leave right now?”- Grabbing her bag quickly she stood up from her sit and was about to fly off when.

“I’m not done speaking Im Yoona”

Minho’s eyes turned to its original golden color for a split second. So fast that even Yoona couldn’t catch it. The way she rejected him and kept him at the edge was ruining everything for him, he wasn’t used to such reaction from humans and he wasn’t planning to get used to it either.

Stopping abruptly on her track she looked at Minho who was now standing in front of her now-when did he even get there?

Stepping to the front, getting closer to her- he got her to step back until her lower back touched the edge of the desk. Trapping her between his arms that he placed at either sides of the table near her waist, he brought his face close to hers- Forgoing her ultimate uncomfortableness and their social status all on whole.

Taking a strong whiff at the side of her neck, he swallowed down the bile back down his burning throat. Her scent was overpowering and his instincts were getting the better of him. Her blood scent was getting the monster out of him to wake up.

Fighting his growing desire to inject his incisors into her flesh, he let out a deep sigh- not even budging to move away from Yoona. He liked this closure as he felt her hot breathes directly on his face.

“M…Mr. Choi, wh…What are you doing?!” –Looking all flustered she tried pushing Minho back but he didn’t move. That only allowed him to effectively take hold of both her hands and pin them behind her back.

“Could you care to explain to me about your behavior earlier at class?”

His hot breathe blowing right on the top of her nose, Yoona couldn’t do anything else but to close her eyes, fighting the inner desire to take her teacher into a hot make out session. That was just wrong to even say it out in words.

“What did I do?”

“When you’re in my class I want you to only keep your attention on me. I see your attention gets dithered real fast” –Stressing on the word ‘me’, he looked at Yoona who still had her eyes tightly closed. A tiny smile bloomed on his lips; he liked such reactions from her- it looked cute.

“Do you understand Miss Yoona?”

Yoona couldn’t speak as she hurriedly nodded her head, wanting him to let go of her. She wanted to get out before things got worse.

“Good, but as punishment; I want you to write 2000 word history essay, about the topic we went through together this morning. And I want it done by tomorrow”

Again she nodded without even listening to what he was saying she just wanted him to remove his hands from her. The skin contact was drilling in sparks of high voltage electricity into her body, it was killing her.

“Now please let go, Mr. Choi”-it came come as small plea as she kept her eyes tightly close.

Minho smiled at Yoona’s totally disheveled figure and took in one last deep breathe. She smelled delicious- he then slightly let go of her hands; stepping back real fast.

Grabbing the drink on the table he the straw drawling the red liquid up the transparent straw into his mouth- that still held an amused smile.

It took Yoona a few minutes to realize, that her history teacher had stepped back. Composing herself back to stability, she opened her eyes to find Minho still staring at her with curious eyes. Enjoying the drink on his hands.

The way be bit down straw tip in his mouth made her feel weird about everything around. Searching around the office in panic, she realized Minho silently laughing to himself.

“There’s no cameras in my office; don’t worry and calm down. Wanna sip?”- He offered the cup to Yoona, internally wanting her to drink from the same straw as he did.

“What’s that?”-she asked wearily; trying to figure out what made the juice this red.

“Fresh Blo- Some juice; thinking again I don’t think you would like it”

He shrugged carelessly before placing the cup on the table. If given the chance he would have just pounced on the kid in front of him and mark her as his for the rest of eternity but he wasn’t going to do that just yet- not yet; but soon enough.

“You may leave Miss Yoona”

He showed her the way to the door and stood at the door frame as he saw her walking away.

“Yoona”

Turning around at the soft voice she saw her towering tall teacher at the door frame.

“What happened here stays here with both you and me alright?”

“Um…alright”

“See you around then Miss Yoona”

“See you”-replying her teacher she just ran away feeling as if something was missing.

***

Rolling around on her bed, Yoona looked at the wall clock. It was 7 in the evening and she still felt something was wrong from the second she left the classroom just few hours ago.

“That’s it I need to talk to unnie about this!”

Running down the stairs to the living room, she found her elder sister watching her favorite show. Rushing to Yuri’s side she sat down next to her- holding her hand like a little girl in the process.

“Unnie!!”

“What? Where’s the cockroach! I’m not killing it for you I’m Yoona!” –she babbled out in fear; she too was scared of that small creepy crawly.

Yoona just stared at her sister as if she had grown a second head before shaking her head. Maybe panicking for no reason was just in their blood after all.

“Unnie. I just needed to talk. I want to talk to you”

“Oh, okay what’s going on”- she quietened down and muted the television before giving her fullest attention to the maknea.

“So there’s this new teacher in our school and he…he’s..” –she stammered not knowing how to put her thoughts into a sentence.

“He’s what? Is that balding old man scolding my Yoongie too much? Is he giving my baby too much homework to do?” –mimicking a baby voice she cooed at Yoona pinching her cheeks a little; having too much fun mocking her younger sister.

“Unnie… please, this is serious. My teacher is”- She was interrupted by the doorbell. Yuri gave Yoona a confused look.

“Who is it at this time?”

“I don’t know? How am I supposed to know that?”- Yoona skeptically chided her elder sister’s stupid question.

Yuri rolled her eyes before jumping of the couch to open the door. Once she opened the door her eyes went wide. That was legit the first time she had ever seen such a gorgeous looking man. The long sleeved cotton white shirt he was wearing showed his well-toned torso. The black hair, he had sleeked back looked so velvety and shiny.

His brown eyes were like the sunshine’s rays; shinning so brightly. Yuri felt weak on her knees as she hanged at the door frame- smiling side to side. She wasn’t even aware of her dorky expression anymore as she stood there openly ogling at the fine looking man.   

“You are? ~”

“This is Im Yoona’s house isn’t it?”- He gave Yuri an eye smile, completely aware of the effect he had on the woman.

“uhhh…”-she didn’t hear his question as she allowed her eyes to roam the man’s body. What the hell did he eat to get this beautiful?

“Unnie who is it?”- From inside the house, Yoona was still on the couch; trying to figure out who her sister was talking to this long. Taking a sip of water from the cup.

Minho frowned a little, his face expression not happy anymore as he gave Yuri a really un-impressed look. His lips went thin into a grimace a growl almost escaping from it when he heard Yoona’s voice from inside the house.  Moving his view to the side he saw Yoona and a boyish smile became evident on his face.

“Hi!”- He waved at Yoona who almost chocked on the water she was drinking. What was her teacher doing here?

Minho turned back to Yuri that still looked like a love-sick puppy and raised both his eyebrows.

“Can I come in?”

“uhh..ya..yes, oh my god what am I doing please come in.”

Yoona stood behind Yuri the entire time as she eyed her history teacher walking into her house. Minho was busy looking around the house; most probably trying to figure out which one was Yoona’s room it might be useful in the future.

“Please take a sit. Do you want a drink? Yoona go get him a drink”- Yuri nudged Yoona with her elbow to only get a glare from her younger sister.

“No..no its okay, I’m good”, he said while laughing a little as he looked at Yoona with an amused smile.

“You didn’t mention who you are? Are you the prince charming?”-she said dreamily while looking at Minho who gave Yoona a weird look.

“Unnie!” -Her sister was embarrassing her in front of her own teacher. If Yuri didn’t stop with her stupid ethics; she was sure she was going to die from second hand embarrassment.

“I’m Yoona’s history teacher. I came to give back her….school bag”- he was almost laughed while saying that.

Yoona flushed with more embarrassment as her sister was now staring at her. Minho was clearly laughing at her, even though he was not making it obvious.

“You left your bag at school?”

Yoona couldn’t answer her sister as she snatched the school bag from her teacher’s hand. Hugging it in front of her. She just wanted to disappear that very moment, she had been to dizzy that she had ran out of class without picking her bag.

“Thanks Mr Choi”

“You’re welcome and I hope you’ve started your essay. Its Due tomorrow remember?”

“Ess..Essay? Ye…Yes I’ve started it; its almost done”- She was lying she hadn’t even started with the essay and for some reason she knew Minho knew that she was lying too.

“Really? Okay I’ll make a move then. See you tomorrow Yoona”, he smiled at Yoona before walking out of the house with Yuri trailing behind him.

Yoona ran up the stairs as fast as she can as she saw Minho walking out. Flinching when Minho turned back to look at her one last time. She noticed the smile of achievement in his lips and she swear she saw his eyes turn golden for a very fast second. Frightened she ran to her room and locked it tight.

“What the hell is he?”

***

MINHO’s POV

Did she really think I didn’t notice her bag on the chair when she was leaving the class? What a dim-wit, I wanted to get into her house. I needed to know what kind of environment she was living. I guess the house was rather vampire friendly- they just allow anyone to come in without any prove of identity. Nice~

Hopefully I’ll get my hands on Yoona sooner or later. I wanted that blood so badly I’m not sure to what extend I’ll actually go. Hopefully not too far~

 

Hi guys, i decided to update this story because of all the support. Thank you so much, I hope this chapter was up to your liking. Please leave a comment down below k?. Love you guys lots lots lots <3