Lucid Dreams

The Midnight Rose

“I’m so sorry my love”

With one swift motion he opened his mouth wide to pierce his fangs in when- he heard a loud bang. Startled he turned to check on the reason of interruption for a millisecond before turning back to focus on Yoona’s neck where he saw an awoken Yoona.

Her eyes wide open and awake as they roamed down his dark sharp features till his mouth. And he clearly saw her eyes widen two times their size.

Fear stagnated in her hazel eyes as she blinked back her tears, reaching out her trembling cold hands to touch Minho’s rigid face. It was wrong to touch her teacher like that but she wanted to- she just wanted to. 

Flinching at the sudden coldness on his right cheek; he was taken back by the tenderness she possessed. Her eyes were speaking to him and for one second he knew the girl sitting in front of him wasn’t his student anymore.

He could spot those glassy eyes from anywhere in this universe; they were the eyes of his lover. Those eyes that never held any fear upon witnessing his monstrous figure, those eyes that reassured him that her love will always prolong and those tears- just like the last time he saw her eyes millenniums ago.

Had she really re-born and came back to him like she vowed to?

“This is a dream-isn’t it?” – Yoona’s hand slid up his right cheek going up to his silky hair; striding it in the slightest motion.

“You’re going to disappear as soon as I wake up aren’t you” – with those last words Yoona sighed before lowering her hand down and closing her eyes.

Counting down from five she opened her eyes again to find her teacher sitting behind his metal table marking a stack of papers. His eyes didn’t lift from the papers he was marking as his hands simultaneously worked in harmony- lifting the page and marking it.

Adjusting uncomfortably in her sit, a bright blush reached Yoona’s cheeks. Had she just dreamt about her History teacher? And not just any dream a really inappropriate dream.

“Is my crush for vampires becoming an obsession? Oh my gosh am I going crazy. Otokea?!”- She whispered to herself, ignoring the fact that her teacher was right in front of her. There was no way someone could hear her rambling from that distance.

“How could I even imagine, touch….touching Mr Choi?! And he aint no vampire! He’s human, human with 32 normal human teeth”

She continued on with her mindless whispers however the blood from her face drained when she heard a stifled giggle come out from her teacher’s mouth. It was clear that he was trying to hide his laughter as his left hand was loosely over his tiny smile but his eyes had this certain glint of mockery.   

“Why are you here so early in the morn?” –the certain slang he spoke in stretched shivers down Yoona’s spine as she sat there using her table as a barrier- not knowing what else to do.

She was slowly becoming like the other girls in her class, all hormonal and stuff. The attraction she felt was un-deniable and maybe even evolving into being un-controllable.

“I wanted to study in school” –coming up with the lamest answer, she said out in a rushed manner before scrambling her bag to take out a book; any book.

“Oh? I see that you have taken out your history book”, he lamented as he finished marking the papers and was now shuffling them back to order.

Looking down at the book on her table, she let out an internal curse; why did she had to take out her history book, out of all the books in her bag?

“Since I’m done with marking why don’t we go through last week’s chapter together?”

“What!!”- Yoona almost shouted, her  voice echoing throughout the quiet classroom.

“Why? Don’t you want me to teach~”

Minho could clearly feel Yoona’s discomfort but he wasn’t taking no for an answer. Wanting to be close; right next to her- he could find any excuse to do so. And he knew was going to stay close to her even if she didn’t want to.

“I…i… thanks Mr Choi”- she sounded defeated as she moved her chair a little to right to give space for her large teacher.

“Good”

Grabbing his pencil box he trotted to Yoona’s side and placed a chair at the left side of the small table, sitting right next to her. Close enough to feel heat radiating out of her body. Elbows rubbing in the slightest motion and their fingers ‘accidently’ touching each other when they reached out to grab something across the table.

Minho was feeling blissful, it was like falling in love all again. It had been years since he flirted with someone like this.

“So are you joining the bonfire camp this year?”

“I don’t know” – drawling out her answer she could clearly see the disappointment in her teachers’ face even though he was trying his best to keep a straight face.

“You should come; I’ll be there too”

Yoona’s eyes went a little wide as she turned up to look at Minho who was looking straight at her without the intention to deter his attention from her.

 “It’ll be fun, give it a chance”

Yoona lowered her head again as she gave Minho a small nod while tugging her light brown hair behind her ear. A strong whiff of Yoona’s scent reached Minho’s nose as he immediately closed his eyes trying to blink out his eyes that were turning golden all over again.

Shooting up from his, he managed to garner Yoona a reassuring smile.

“I’ll meet you during class”- with that he didn’t wait for a reply and almost immediately ran out of the class. The thirst was building a fire inside his heart, the more time went by the more he wanted her.

***

MINHO’s POV

The way she breathed irked me, I wanted it to stop.

The rhythm of her heartbeat sounded like chimes of the angel’s awakening and I wanted to rip of that heart from that small frame.

She was giving life to the dead image in my head, the figure of my lover’s dead body was slowly fading and now only Yoona’s lively smiles were projecting in them. I wanted them to be gone; I didn’t want Yoona that was here alive breathing like a human, I wanted back my lover who was dead- dead just like I am.  

My hunger was getting way out of control and if I don’t find blood now- I’ve a feeling that I’m going to run back to the classroom and drawl all her blood out of her system. And I didn’t want to hurt, I needed to know who she was- was she really who I think she is?  

Years ago, the mistake I did was still tormenting me; killing me bit by bit. I’m a filthy monster that killed my own love. I never deserved her; but yet she promised to come back to me and I guess she really did.

That Yoona girl was definitely the rebirth of my lover. I could feel her through my veins, every single one of them. One side of me wanted her to be my other half so that could stay with me forever but another side of me didn’t want her to be part of me; I didn’t want to snatch her away from what she was.

***

Minho staggered across the corridor as he felt his energy decrease. Everything was going blur as his real self was slowly breaking through his cover of a human.

“Mr Choi!”- A chirpy voice sparked from behind as Minho turned back to find the art teacher Miss Tiffany looking at him with a pair of curious eyes.

“Found it.”

Without further ado Minho launched towards Tiffany grabbing her by her waist- with no warning whatsoever. The clueless art teacher dropped her stuff on the floor and latched on Minho’s collar as he dragged her into the janitor’s room.

Being too amazed by Minho’s manliness she gave in to him, allowing him and even wanting him to touch her. Looking into Minho’s golden eyes, Tiffany felt a certain pull towards him.

“Kiss me… please~” Momently forgetting that they were both teachers and that they were still in school. She moaned softly at him as her hands roamed down his body feeling the hard steps on his lower abdomen under the dress shirt.

Her hands travelled down Minho’s belt but a pair of large hands stopped them.

“Uh-uh…” –he shook his head with a sly smirk plastered to his face. Pushing Tiffany up the wall he pushed away her hair, away from her neck.

She squirmed under his slight touches- wanting to touch him back to. This guy’s appeal was out of the world as she bit her lips to quieten down her heavy breathing.

Looking straight at Tiffany with playful eyes, Minho tilted his head to the side decreasing the distance between the both of them. Her sparkling eyes were trailing Minho’s lips as they came closer and closer.

The smirk never left Minho’s lips and as both lips were about to meet; he directed his mouth to the crook of Tiffany’s neck sinking his fangs deep into her pulse.

Her eyes diluted as the pain nerve travelled to her brain. She wanted to scream but she couldn’t as she gaged on the rushing blood in . She grabbed Minho well-built arm but he cruelly shrugged her away onto her blood.

The last thing Tiffany saw was that pair of golden eyes and everything else went black.

***

“Did you know that Miss Fany was found un-conscious inside the janitor’s room today?” – Seungri whispered to Yoona who was trying to pay attention to the class Mr Choi was taking. She couldn’t pay attention earlier this morning when he was sitting right next to her.

“Really?”

“They’ve been saying that she ha-” -Before Seungri could say another word, he heard a booming voice projected towards him.

“Mr Seungri would you please take your mouth out of Miss Yoona’s ear and get out of my class now”- His tone was calm but his rigid jaw locking figure made it looked scary.

Nobody could tell but he knew he was jealous; there was line to his patience and some guy whispering something into his lover’s ears was something way out of the line.

Flinching a little at his teacher’s fierceness, he moved away from Yoona and packed his bag to get out of the classroom. With all his stationaries in his bag, he gave Yoona one last reassuring smile before walking out of the class cursing Minho under his breathe.

Once Seungri left the class, Minho turned to look at Yoona with anger fluctuating in his pupils frowning angrily at her. Totally taken aback- Yoona felt anger rising in her own system.

“What?” – She mouthed back at her teacher; making sure that she looked threatening herself.

Minho raised one of brow into an arch as the smirk once again appeared on his face.

“Miss Yoona, I would like to meet you in my office after school” -he gave her a tight smile before turning to the board to continue writing.

“Oh Crap!”- Yoona sighed to herself as she saw the girls in the class looking as if they were ready to kill her anytime.

But what would he want to tell me? Yoona thought to herself when…

“Something important” –Minho replied, Yoona started panicking at little thinking that her teacher had actually read her mind but.

“Class I have something important to say”- He smiled to himself, looking at Yoona and giving her a cheeky wink.

Yoona’s breath stopped for a second as she kept replaying the wink in her head. It was so fast she wasn’t even sure if it really happened. Her teacher wouldn’t have done that, he was her teacher. If he really did that; it was a mistake down on so many levels.

What Yoona didn’t know was that she was right all along, nothing was her imagination. Her history teacher had an eye on her, but why? Nobody knew the reason other than Minho himself.

 

Hi guys i hoped you liked this chapter :) Please leave a comment down below; tell me how you felt about this chapter k? Thank you luv you guys lots <3