Fluffy

Coffee & Kookies (Hiatus)

Wow, if I were to use one word to describe this day it would be 'daebak'. There isn't a more perfect word, even though it's supposed to be slang. Anyways your probably yelling at me saying, "Dude you NEED to tell me what happened or I will seriously break you". Ok, how about a little note to you. Sit back, relax, have some bubble tea, and listen to my daaebak day!

I don't know Luhan and I were really comfortable with each other for the rest of the day. Ok, I guess I could tell you everything we did and everywhere we went to. I don't really mind.

Luhan and I first went to a store of his choice. Because remember, I supposedly "won". Why does it feel like he won though? So while we were walking to the store I couldn't help but wonder what sort of store it will be. Luhan, for some reason, doesn't feel like one of those guys who care about fashion and designer clothes. Seriously, those guys kind of insult me because I'm nothing like them at all. I just shove jeans and a tee on and I'm out the door. For some reason, Luhan was smiling. Hmm, I wonder what this oppa was planning. I was gonna find out.

We were walking when all of a sudden Luhan stopped. We were standing in front of a really scary looking store that was filled with creepy things, people, and music. Wow, is Luhan the total opposite of what people thought he was. Luhan turned to me and saw the shocked and confused look on my face. He was confused too then he looked at the store we were in front of. "Oh, I know what you're thinking," he said. "The answer is absolutely no! I'm so not into these kind of things. They really creep me out." Wow, I was relieved to find that out. Plus, I was glad to find out that he was still my fluffy, kyeopta, baby deer oppa. Dude, what am I saying?!

"Oh, ok," I said. "So where is the store you wanted to go to first. Or you can't decide." Luhan had a hesitant look on his face. "Um, could we talk first?" he said. Ok, now I was really confused. Talk? About what? Luhan led me to the food court and we found a quiet table that's isolated from other people. "Uh what do you want to talk about?" I asked. I'm wondering if this is something Luhan had to tell me and just couldn't wait. Ok, now I'm really nervous about this little talk. Aish! "Well, I wanted to ask, are you ok with this?" he said a little uneasy. He was trying to avoid my eyes. Ok, my brain just experienced a total immense amount of confusion. Etteoke!?

I was staring at Luhan and he could probably tell that I was confused. "I mean, about us hanging out together, you know, just you and me." he said. "Well, sure," I said. "I think it's pretty cool how you think of your friends like that, you know, you care for them." Why was I making this awkward? Wait, I think it was awkward ever since that question left his mouth. "I have a question NaHyun," Luhan said. My head shot up. Again, I thought. "Are we friends NaHyun?" Wha....

Why was he asking this. Is it some sort of test to see if I like him or not? If it is, why now? I was thinking about what to say so I just went with honesty. "Yes, of course we are, right?" He looked at me to see if I was lying or not. "Oh ok," he said. "I was just wondering because I wanted to know if you were cool with just the two of us hanging out." Aww, this guy really cares about his friend's feelings. "Thank you," I said. Then, ugh I just couldn't help myself, I moved forward and gave him a hug. He was so shocked and surprised, but I didn't care. "Now let's go have fun."

Luhan led me to the store that he wanted to go to first. I gotta say that the store didn't surprise me at all. It was a store that sold nothing but, stuffed animals. Now this was more his style. I was curious what he needed them for. "Why, can't I just get a stuffed animal because I want one." Omg, the way he said it was like a huge blast of aegyo. "Oh and I'm the one with aegyo," I said while pinching his cheeks. "Omg, why are they so squishy?" I didn't expect him to have squishy cheeks since he wasn't chubby. "What do you mean?" he asked while a smile crept on to his face. "Aren't cute guys supposed to have cute cheeks too?" Gosh, this oppa.... I shoved him while laughing out loud to his lame excuse.

We entered the store and being a girl, I melted down because of all the cute fluffiness. "So what are you getting here anyway?" I ask. I didn't believe what he said about getting a stuffed animal because he wanted one. Wait, was he getting one for me? "Wherever I come to the mall I always think of EXO, so I always buy something for each of them." Ugh! Why is he so nice and perfect?! You know, I sort of envy him. That's new. I've never heard of a girl that was jealous of a guy. Anyways, it was a false alarm. He wasn't gonna buy one for me. What was I thinking? So Luhan purchased eleven stuffed animals. Here's the list of what stuffed animal belonged to who:

Tao=Panda

Kris=Chicken

Xiumin=Baozi

Sehun=Bubble Tea

Chanyeol=Happy Face

Baekhyun=Bacon

Lay=Rabbit

Chen=Eagle

Suho= Mommy Wolf

Kai= Teddy Bear(has a shirt that says I love dancing)

D.O.= Boy with huge eyes that show a lot of white

He payed for all eleven stuffed animals and he asked me if there was anything that I was gonna get here. "No it's ok, I have a little sister remember, so my house is practically full of them." I said. When we got out of the store I started to walk and think about where I wanted to go because it was my turn to decide what store we'll go to next. All of a sudden someone tapped me from behind. Oh yeah I left Luhan behind, so I turned around to walk next to him. But when I did I wasn't able to because something was in my way. Not someone, but something. Luhan was actually right behind me the whole time I was walking, but when I turned around he was holding something out to me. It was the cutest little teddy bear I've ever seen. The cutest part was that the bear was wearing a cute little blue dress. And the dress had the words, U R AMAZING, written on it.

~Omg! I'm fan girling over my own chapter! This chapter is super cute!!! Especially the end, ugh!!! :P