Matchy Matchy

Coffee & Kookies (Hiatus)

"This is for you," Luhan said. "I thought it was cute and decided to get it for you. I hope you like it." He said that shyly and held it out to me a little embarrassed. I didn't know what to say. I've never received a stuffed animal from a guy before. Stop NaHyun, just accept the bear and say thanks. "Oh thank you," I said shyly. "It's really cute, but you didn't have to get anything for me." Great, now I really want to get him something. "No it's ok. I really wanted to get you that when I first laid my eyes on it." Luhan said that while smiling up at me. He was checking for my reaction. I just smiled and said thanks again. Wait, does this mean that Luhan thought I was amazing?

We were walking to the next store. I decided that I needed new shoes so we were walking to my favorite shoe store, Vans. We went inside and I browsed the different styles and colors. I was thinking of getting ones that are all black so that I wouldn't have to clean it if it gets dirty or muddy. I was looking at all the black ones when I noticed Luhan looking at two pairs of shoes. They weren't just regular pairs of shoes. They were matching. Couple shoes.

Luhan looked like he really wanted them. Who would wear the other pair? Wow, maybe I was wrong about this whole set up date. Of course, a guy that cute can't be single or at least stay single for long. The shoes were really cool too. They were black on the outer part of the shoes and blue on the fabric part of the shoe. Wow, those were actually better than the black ones because it was two of my favorite colors in a pair of shoes. Ok, how about I just buy the couple pair for him and buy one pair for me. 

"Hey Luhan," I said when I went up to him while he was examining the shoes. "Do you want those?" Luhan was gonna say something then changed his mind. "Y.. why?"he asked. "Well, since you got something for me, I think it's only fair if I get something for you in return." I actually didn't mind, even though the shoes cost almost $80. "What no!" he objected. "You don't have to, plus these shoes are expensive. I don't need any new shoes yet." I was not letting him get his way. I know what to do. "Please," I said. "How about we make a deal then. In the deal I'm buying you the shoes no matter what." Yeah, I know that this was a little dangerous, but what could go wrong with him? "Ok," he said. "I'll let you buy the shoes for me in one condition." Ok, let's hear it. "You wear the other pair of shoes."

What?!?! He wanted me to wear the other pair?!?! I looked at him with a shocked look on my face. "You know these shoes doesn't have to be for couples only," he explained. "We can wear them together as friends." Ok, for a moment there I thought that he wanted to wear them as a couple. With that note I relaxed and felt relieved. "Oh ok," I said. So I went to go pay for the shoes after we told the employee what our sizes were. When we left the store we found an available bench and sat down to put the shoes on. Luhan was grinning like a little kid opening his present on Christmas. Luhan seemed excited and he looked really cute when he was excited. We finally got them on. "There," Luhan said. "Matchy matchy."

It was Luhan's turn to pick a store. "Where to next oppa?" I asked. Luhan looked like he still couldn't decide. Then his face lit up because he probably thought of where he wanted to go to next. "Do you wanna play some games?"

~Hey Sora, probably won't update for a while, so I decided to update today too. Ugghhhh!!! FINALS!!!