Again

Coffee & Kookies (Hiatus)

My first period class was Geometry and it was not a class that I was looking forward to. I looked around the room for an available seat. I saw an empty one near the back of the classroom. "This is my seat," a girl said plopping her math book on the desk. The girl took the time to examine me and I couldn't help but examine her too. She was way prettier than me and probably the most popular girl in the school. "I'm sorry," I said and went to go find another seat, but I stopped because I heard a familiar voice. "What's going on here?" I turned around to face the guy from yesterday, Luhan. "Nothing oppa, this girl was just about to take my seat next to your desk," the girl said. "Oh, I didn't know that we were assigned seats?" Luhan said. "We're not," the girl said nervously. "Oh, so does this seat belong to you during this period?" Luhan said. "Well, it's just that I've been sitting here since the  beginning of the school year and..." the girl said. "Annyeong," Luhan said with a smirk. The girl stormed off to another seat in frustration. "Class will now begin. Everyone take your seats," the teacher said. I took a seat before stealing a glance at Luhan.

After first period I hurried to my next class. What was Luhan doing here? Clearly he's a student here. Wow, I actually thought I could avoid him. But no, he just happened to go to the same school that I was attending. I was a complete pabo again. I should've said thank you to him after he practically fought for that seat for me. I couldn't stop thinking about him in class, which was easy since he was practically an Angel and sitting about a foot away from me. I entered the class room and was relieved to see that he wasn't in this class. I took out my notebook and took notes on the history lecture.

I got through first and second period with little problems whatsoever. The biggest challenge I had to face was lunch. Oh don't you think it's just ironic how in every drama involving a new girl there's a scene of her causing trouble at lunch. That's what I fear right now. Please don't let that be me. Well, here goes my humiliation and I stepped through the door of the cafeteria.

I got in line and bought school lunch which was a turkey sandwich today. I did all that trying to take my time. "Hurry up," said a girl behind me. Now, the hardest part of all, where to sit. I can do this, I hope. I mean this isn't my first time being the new girl. Then again in the past, someone was nice enough to let me sit with them. I instantly thought about Alex. If only he was here now. Again, why does this have to be so hard. I was about to look on the other side of the big cafeteria for an empty table, when someone tapped my shoulder. Please don't let it be who I think it is. Sure enough, when I turned around it was Luhan. "Hi, we meet again huh, lovely unnie NaHyun," he said. "Hi, er... thanks for the seat," I said. Wow, that sure sounded stupid. "Don't mention it," he said with a smile. "Do you have anywhere to sit?" "No," I said. "I know where there's an empty table," he said. "Really, thanks," I said feeling relieved. Could he really be my Alex in this school? "But, on one condition," Oh no, please don't say what I think you're going to say. "I have to join you," he finished.

~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone. Please let me know what you think on my story. This is my first one and I'm having fun writing it too. Hi to all the exotics and armies out there too. >·<