The Tour

Coffee & Kookies (Hiatus)

My mind went blank for a moment. Wow, I really can't seem to get rid of this guy. Ugh, I really didn't want to be around him. But, I'm also really hungry because I didn't eat much for breakfast. "Hello, earth to NaHyun," Luhan said. Oh yeah, I probably look like a pabo to him right now. Well, my hunger won the battle. "Sure, you could join me," I said. "Cool, let's go," he said. I followed him to a table occupied by eleven other guys. "Um, isn't this table occupied..." I said. "Hey guys," Luhan said. "Hi Luhan," they said. "Hyung, what took you so long and who's the girl?" said one of the guys. I looked at his name tag and saw that his name was Sehun. "Oh yeah, this is NaHyun," Luhan said. "NaHyun these are my friends." "We're EXO and nice to meet you," they said. "Hi," I said shyly. I still didn't know what Luhan was planning. So, I just decided to go with it. "Is it ok if I eat with her today guys?" Luhan said. "Ok sure," they said. "Daebak, could we use the table?" Luhan said. "Nae," they said and and they cleared the table and left just like that. Hmm, I wonder if they've done this before. They seemed really cool with leaving the table. I guess they were really close.

"Sit," Luhan said. I sat down and ate my sandwich. I tried to avoid eye contact with Luhan, but it was hard because he never took his gaze off me. Well, we were gonna have to talk anyway and I think he's waiting for me to speak first. "My little sister seems to like you," I said. "She wouldn't stop talking about you when we got home yesterday." Luhan seemed relieved that I finally spoke first. "Yeah. she's really cute. It was fun being her pony/deer," he said. I just smiled. "So I hear you and your family are new to this city," he said. "Yeah," I said. Things are going pretty well. I guess Luhan is one of those people that makes you comfortable around them. "If you have questions or anything about school you could ask me," he said. "That's what my counselor said,"I replied. "No,if you want to know about school life," he said. "For example, who you should avoid or could be friends with." "Well, I have a question," I said."Why did your friends call themselves EXO?" I took a look at his facial expression. He looked like he explained that a lot of times. "Well, my friends and I are pretty well known in this school," he said with no arrogance at all."We also have been friends for a while now." "So, we decided to make a name for our group and we thought of EXO." he finished. "Oh, ok", I said. "Are you finished," he said. "Lunch is over in about twenty minutes and I was wondering if you would like a tour of this school." See, I can't seem to get rid of him. Who knows, maybe he could be my Alex. I guess I could try my luck and see if he could be the one. "Yeah I'm finished," I said. "I think a tour would be great." "Great, Let's go," he said.

Let me just say this now,this is a big school.There are two floors and a bunch of staircases leading up to the second floor.Luhan and I covered the important rooms on the first floor."This is the music room."he said. "My friends and I are really into music,so we come here a lot." He showed me the recording room,some of the dance rooms,and more.We moved on to the second floor and he showed me more rooms.

We were finished with the second floor. "Kamsamnida for the tour," I said. "Wait, I didn't say the tour was finished," he said. What could this room be? I'm sure we covered all the important rooms on each floor. He led me to a door at the end of the hall of classrooms.He opened the door revealing a set of stairs leading up."Is this allowed?"I asked nervously. "Of course,why is unlocked then?" he said. I followed him up the stairs. He opened the door at the top of the stairs revealing a huge wave of light. It took me a moment to realize that we were on the roof."Daebak," I said.It looked like I was in a fairytale. There were beautiful plants and flowers everywhere."This is where science classes study plants." Luhan said."I like to come here on my free time because it's so beautiful here.""Nae..."Riiinngg!I was interupted by the bell."Thanks for the tour again."I said. "Anytime."said Luhan.