Chapter 69

it was forced at first, but now i call it love

MEANWHILE AT Strong Heart ...

 

 

“Tuesday evening’s Strong Heart” Lee Seung Gi opened the show “Today, we are having a special guest, worldwide idol, who just had their long-waited concert in Seoul not long ago, Today we will discuss about their experience and their stories about the concert, AND something more.” He grinned, “PLEASE WELCOME, SUPER JUNIOR!”

The audience clapped as Siwon, Kyuhyun, Donghae, Leeteuk, Eunhyuk and Shindong entered. They bowed, “We are Super Juni-OH!” then they took a seat.

After a while then it came to Donghae’s turn to tell his story about his story....

“Donghae-ssi, the news are spreading so fast about you and ‘the proposal’. And there were a lot of gossips about your relationship back then, and even it was on the magazines and TV. So you’re now revealing the truth that you’re having a girlfriend, or fiancée.”

The audience responded with ‘aaa’

“ How did you meet and what do you think about this?” Lee Seung Gi asked.

“Ah... Yeah, it’s spreading so fast. We actually meet by her grandfather’s and my dad’s help”

“Lee So Man sunbaenim interfered? Woah amazing. Is it a matchmaking by any chance?”

“Ne..ne..But we fall in love for real so... yeah.” Donghae said and Eunhyuk cutted him.

“Actually she, didn’t know about us at the first place.”

“She didn’t know? Super Junior?” Lee Seung Gi asked in shocked, Eunhyuk, Donghae and Leeteuk nodded. “I bet she doesn’t know me too...” Seung Gi joked, earning laughter from the audience.

“She watched this show too, don’t worry hyung. Hahaha. It was actually very funny when i first met her.” He chuckled and Seung Gi asked why. “I saved her from a drunken old man and she didn’t know who i was, he called me Lee Bong Hae.” Donghae explained and the audiences even the MCs laughed.

“Aigoo, i think she has a sense of humor. Then, have the members met her,um. Kyuhyun-ssi?” Lee Seung Gi asked him to answer.

“Yeah.. We’ve met her and we know her quite well. She is a nice and funny girl.” Kyuhyun nodded and Shindong interrupted, “Kyuhyun-ssi and her are a close friend, but he sometimes always tease and bully her.” Kyuhyun just hide in embarrassment.

“I see. How do you “bully” her?” Seung Gi asked.

“I don’t ‘bully’ her, it’s just fun to see her annoyed.” Kyuhyun denied.

“Aigoo Kyuhyun-ssi, Donghae might be unhappy. Let’s move to other topic. What about the fans? Has she met them?” he interrogated.

“There was a very very bad accident that Donghae didn’t want to remember.” Leeteuk answered and he asked for the reason.

"The first rumour that was about the picture of them, on the magazine. The fans started to get furious and they were gathering in front of our dorm, while ____ was around that area. She was curious and asked one of them, then the fans recognized her and something bad happened. I hope this won’t happen again in the future.” Teukkie answered with a charismatic smile at the camera.

 “But she loves the fans, she helped them to get our sign and gave some fan-letters to us.” Donghae added.

Lee Seung Gi just listened to his story with concerned look and keep nooding, “Ne I see. How she helped them? Can you tell us more?”

“There was a time when we w-“ Eunhyuk answered, Shindong cut him, “ I’m sorry Eunhyuk-ssi, but He’s asking Donghae, why are you answering?” made the audiences laughed, Eunhyuk just bowed in apologized.

“When we went to Japan for SMTown, we were going downstairs to have our breakfast, and the fans were gathering in front of the lounge, it was so crowd. We walked separately then because the fans keep pushing each other, they fell. ____ helped them up and when they asked her to get our signature, she did ask us for it. And there was a time when a fans recognized her and commend her to give the fan-letter to me and yeah she did give it.”

“Ooh... So her name is ____? All of you just called her as ‘SHE’ from the beginning. I was wondering if her name was she.” Seung Gi joked again. “She went to the Japan with you? What about the wedding, do you mind to tell us, when and where will you held it?”

“Um...Yeah. I don’t know. As soon as possible but... I have no idea? Next year maybe?”

“Donghae-ssi, 2012 is almost near! Argh Please i want a girlfriend too!” Seung Gi groaned and pulled his hair off in frustration, after he calmed a bit, he continued the show, “Shindong-ssi, you proposed your girlfriend though that secret code too right, are you planning to marry before or after him? Or are you going to marry together?”

Donghae and Shindong laughed awkwardly, “I’m not planning to marry soon so...that’s not going to happen. Donghae-ssi, he always tell us that he wants to be a father soon so i think he will leave his hyung behind. Kekeke.” Shindong joked and Donghae nodded while glancing at him.

“Siwon-ssi, why don’t you say a word about her too? What do you think about her?”

“She actually not just take a good care of Donghae, but she takes a good care of us as well. Donghae is such a loving person and she is too, so i think they make a great couple. She always support us, i heard that she lined up as fans to get our signature, i mean she went to our fan-signing, just to give them coffee and food.”

“What do you mean by that? Weren’t you there? She lined up? For hours? ”

“Aniyo, i was still busy with my acting. And for the rest...Maybe Eunhyuk or Kyuhyun or the other members can answer. I’m sorry i have no idea about that too.” Siwon apologized then Seung Gi motioned his hand for Kyuhyun to answer.

“She went to our fan-signing and she queued for hours, and it was so cold so the hot coffee tasted like iced one.” He answered made people laughed, “But i actually appreciate what has she done, i’m very thankful.” Kyuhyun’s statement made Leeteuk, Shindong, Eunhyuk and Donghae nodded.

“Aigoo aigoo... Donghae-ssi, you seem to be a very lucky guy. She seems so nice and take a good care of all of you, i wish  she could take care of me too.” Seung Gi joked, made Donghae gave him a death glare for a while, then he ended up shaking his hands off to Donghae, “I was just joking! Did you see how the way he looked at me? Omona it was so scary!”

“Our fish does bite especially when you bother his food, do you know Seung Gi?” Leeteuk joked at him made him apologized.

“Aigoo, today is too hot. *gulped* Donghae-ssi, according to the members’ story and yours as well, it seems like both of you has been in a long time relationship. Actually how long have you been together?” he asked while fanning him self with the card

“Um.... I don’t remember? We never celebrated any anniversary date. More than a year?” he guessed and turned back to ask Eunhyuk. He just shrugged his shoulders.

“Donghae-ssi, how come you forget about it?” Seung gi stirring up the atmosphere.

“She won’t be happy if she watched this...” Shindong mumbled.

“____-ssi, if you upset you can come to me.” Seung Gi winked at the camera, made the audience and some staffs rejoiced.

Donghae just sighed in depression, shooking his head.

“Okay, now is the time to see a. SPECIAL PERFORMANCE staring our Lee Boom Hae, and Kim Ju Ri! Please clap for them.” Seunggi finished his line then the studio went dark.

 

Background music – Marry U (Super Junior)

A light illuminate Lee ‘Boom’ Hae who came to the center of the stage, with roses in his hand. Kim Ju Ri came from the opposite side towards Boom. Leeteuk, Eunhyuk and Shindong came down and joined them, singing the ‘I do’ part like what they did at the concert. Boom started to pluck the petals off and threw it to Ju Ri, which she welcomed happily. She even spinned like gasing. Boom kneeled down in front of her and gave the rose (which he bited from his mouth) to her.

She walked to Donghae’s direction, and right before the song ends, she sat on the Siwon’s place (he gave it after she shoo-ed him), she craned her hand to him, “I doOoOo~uOwuOOuwo” she sangs. She glanced and winked at the camera with her seductive look then it ended. The lamps started to brighten the studio.

Lee Seunggi : “Ah... Thank you Boom-ssi, Jung Ju Ri-ssi. Donghae! Last question! Any words for your fans?”

“Ah..Um. Annyeonghaseyo, Super Junior’s Donghae is here.” He bowed, Eunhyuk , “Of course they know stupid.”

“Sssh! Mehrong ;p! The proposal thing, i want to tell you guys the reason why i did this in front of you all.. I could’ve just done it privately but since you know that one of my biggest wish is that i could have a family, be a good husband, be a good father... I was feeling so happy and i am., I just want to share that happy feeling to you all. I didn’t mean to hurt anybody, my life as a star, you guys are so meaningful to me, i really love you ELFs, without you i can’t be where i am right now... But i’m also a man i’m almost turn to 30 in the next few years, i grow old too, and i’m so happy that i’ve finally found the one. We share happiness and sadness together, aren’t we? So this is one of the best moment in my life, so....Yeah. I hope you don’t hate her, and us. I really love all of you and i trust you guys to not to do it again, right? I’m really thankful for your love from the deepest of my heart, I’m still ELF’s forever cutie fish, don’t worry about that. Please keep supporting Super Junior, and it’s almost the time for taking a university exams, study well you can do it! AJA AJA, FIGHTING! Kamsahamida! Saranghae~” he ended up with a love sign.

 

 

 

is it boring? do u think i should end this story fast? please i need ur opinion!

and don't forget to leave ur comments !

nyehehe

<3