Chapter 70

it was forced at first, but now i call it love

DONGHAE’S POV

What a tiring day. My dad decided to clarify the rumours, it happens for like less than 24 hours but the TV, the magazines, the internet, especially my twitter and me2day were filled by the rumours which i couldn’t sign in because my phone turned hot due to the loading, not mentioning the company.... They got a LOTS of calls. Uh oh >< But dad said he will take care of this matter, he just need me to clarify things and have fun. Great huh?

 I asked for help to Lee Seung Gi hyung BUT i didn’t know he would interrogated me like that. I was so scared if i reveal too much.... *sigh*

Today’s schedule has finished, but instead of going back to dorm, i asked the others (who went to Strong Heart with me) to accompany me to *eherm* the house.

Yeah, i’ve called Mr.Song and the manager of the store take care of this problem. I’ve gone to the ‘house’ i’ve chosen with Mr.Song and my manager last week, and luckily the owner gave me a very big big discount 15% off. I just need to sign some check for the payment today and about the furniture.... That’s all under my control. It’ll be directly send to the house when i give them a call. I’m the boss uh yeah. And now the problem is, i need their opinion about where should i place the furniture,  so i have to BEG for my hyungs to kinda help me out, and that’s not easy. Leeteuk hyung left first because he has another schedule. But not Kyuhyun, Shindong, Monkey and Simba right? I’ve asked my manager he told me that we have a CF shoot for LG 4 more hours. Eunhyuk will just follow wherever i ask him to, Shindong....i’ll just treat him jjangmyun, Kyuhyun and Siwon....These two are hard to ask for help.

“Siwon, do you mind to help me....to help me...do something?” I asked with pleading eyes.

“I can’t Donghae, i need to go to gym.”  Siwon said as he sling his bag over his shoulder. I grabbed his arm, seriously he has the most muscular body and hottest chocolate abs (don’t take it wrongly!), and not working out for a day won’t kill him right? Hehehe. “Siwon, i really need your help. TGhis is urgent! I need your help!! Pleaseee?” i begged and batting my eyelashes. Why Siwon? He has an American-modern-style and he seemed can organize it nicely.

He sighed, i know what that means, he surrender! I know he can’t resist my aegyo! “Fine, what should i do?” he asked. I gave him my thumb and motioned him to wait as i went to Kyuhyun who was busy playing with his PSP.

No one can get his attention when he’s turn to game freak.

I rested my head on his shoulder but he didn’t budge. I poked his arm but he gave me no reaction. I whispered on his ears but he just groaned. I poked his neck he just clamp my finger with his neck.

ERGHHHH KYUHYUN!

“Cho Kyu Hyun ~” i whispered huskily and blew some cold air to his ear. He immediately stood up and rubbing his ear, “HYUNG why are you disturbing me! I lost ! Go and play with Eunhyuk Hyung instead of me!” He pointed at me with his PSP. Okay he’s pissed right now. He stayed at the position until his stomach growled.

An idea plop in my mind, “I just want to treat you jjangmyun and chicken stew. If you don’t want i’ll just go with the others.” I started to pack my things.

“Hyung... I want too!”

**

I treat them some food before we went to my newly house. I’ve called the manager to send the furniture to the address so we will just do our job once we reached there.

I told my driver to drive the other’s managers to the house while i drove the car with my members to the house. Siwon was busy reading a newspaper while Eunhyuk and Shindong were asleep and Kyuhyun....stucked with his PSP.

“We are here.” Manager hyung said and parked the car behind containers.

“What are we doing here?” Siwon asked. I woke Eun-dong up, then faced him “to help me set the furniture”

 

Wohoo got my members behind my back to help me~! Gotta finish decorate my house soon so i can bring her here ^^

 

 

**

 

AT NIGHT

After we arranged the furniture, we went to the dorm to pick up Wookie and Yesung hyung, i was late so i didn’t have time to see her...We drove off immediately to the shooting place. We spent hours to end it and Now we just finished for our photoshoots for SPAO. I just realized it’s almost December and 2011 is near to end. I wondered how will the next year going to be like... Proposal.. Marriage.. Should i discuss about the marriage thing to her? When and where...? Urgh. I’ll think about it later! I’m so tired and sleepy right now.. Gonna crush on the floor once i stepped in

*Drtt..drtt*

1 new message.

MISS MY ROOMMATE! mind to sleep with me tonight?

-Hyuk

I turned my head to his direction, he sat behind me and he texted me? I decided to text him back rather than talk.

I miss you too! OK ~

I turned my back again and winked at him. I could hear him chuckling from the back.

 

We’ve arrived the dorm and Eunhyuk put his arm on my shoulder and drag me to our room. Since it’s midnight and i’m sure ____ is sleeping right now, so i just let myself being dragged.

 

 

 

WEEKS LATER

 

____’S POV

Fine. We rarely see each other now although we sleep under the same roof. When i’m up, Donghae is nowhere to be found, and i fell asleep before he comes home. AND This has been happening for like more than a week! Is he ‘that busy’? I mean all the boys will be back at dorm at least at 2AM. I’ve been asking them about him, i text him, call him.... but i just don’t get it, who has a photoshoot schedule at 3 in the morning? ALONE without s??? Is there something happening to him? Or maybe he....NO! he won’t do that to me.

I sighed while tapped my feet impatiently as i waiting for him. I heard a sound of door knob turned so i quickly laid down and covered my body with blanket and close my eyes.

I can feel Donghae’s presence on her bed, wrapped himself with the blanket that i’m using.

The minutes has passed in silence and I don’t know if he’s asleep or not since my back facing him. I just want to ask him about where did he go? What did he do? Why is he late?

“Oppa..” i didn’t expect him to answer but he did. He mumbled, “Mmm?”

“Where did you go? Why are you so late?” i glanced at the clock.

“Schedule...” he answered lazily

“But why the members didn’t go with you? Different schedule?”

“Mm...Kind of”

I just need him to tell me about his day, i’m curious. I know he’s tired but, hey! Someone is worried about you here.

“Where?” I asked but he didn’t answer. I gathered myself and moved closer to his side, sniff his body. He smell different.

“With girls?” i asked again but he just gave me no reply. I repeated my question twice, and he groaned in annoyance.

“Stop asking me, ____. I’m so tired and your voice makes my head hurts. Can we just sleep?” He massaged his temple.

Huh? Did i misheard?I can’t believe he said that to me??? I’m here worrying about him, and he said that to me? My voice made him got a headache??

“What?” i shocked, my voice was kinda like whisper now. “I was just asking ab- where are you going now?”

He got off the bed and walked to the door, “My room.” Then he left.

He walked away from me for the first time because i asked her if he was with another girl? Why Donghae? Or maybe you were with one...? Ha-ha! Go away you negative thought! He just proposed me not long time ago, he won’t do that! Right?

I tried to my best to hold back my tears but i couldn’t. My mind went blank when image of Donghae with a girl running in my mind,  and his word pierce through my heart. Why would he say that? It feels like my world just crashed down on my feet. My heart aches. I can’t help but sob silently.

 

 

 

NYENYE ~(*_*)~

Should i make a new character to put a lil bit problem for their relationship? *evil smile*