chapter 27

it was forced at first, but now i call it love

They’ve arrived at the dorm, but they’re still in the car.

‘____ is sleeping. Ottoke? Should i wake her? But she looks like she’s tired...’ Donghae thought as he studied her sleeping face.

‘She looks cute . I will take a pic of her. Kekeke. Where’s my polaroid’ He thought and searched it in his bag at the back seat. He captured her and the blitz from the camera awake her.

“Hm? Oppa? We’ve arrived. Why don’t you woke me?” ___ rubbed her eyes first then stretched for a while. Donghae quickly put the polaroid into his bag and He put his left arm to the back , waiting until the photo of her face showed on it.

 “We just arrived a while ago. Come on.” Donghae said and he quickly put the photos inside his wallet. She just got out from the car and took the plastics (food) that Donghae got.

Donghae who was carrying his bag, got out from the car too, pressed the lock button and jogged to ___. “Yeobo, let me carry it. You must be tired aren’t you?”

___ answered ‘hmmm’ and she gave the plastics and Donghae pulled her waist in order to make her walk beside him.

They reached the door and Donghae opened it, he let ___ entered first.

 

AT DORM

“Where’s that fissshhhh... I’m hungry!” Eunhyuk complained while hugging the cushion.

“Me too hyung! Super hungry! My stomach growls all the time. I’m tired too and my shoulder hurts...” Taemin said while massaging his neck. He was sitting on the floor with Eunhyuk, and Onew.

“Stop being baby! It was fun, you know! Who told you to be too excited, jumping up and down all the time until your shoulder sprain.” Key was there too, he was playing with his phone.

Shindong was sleeping on the couch because he was too tired and hungry while Leeteuk was reading the newspaper, Ryeowook was eating the biscuit and watching tv with Sungmin,Jonghyun, Minho and Yesung. Kyuhyun was in his room, playing Starcraft. Heechul still out of town, he was visiting his relatives. Henry and Zhoumi weren’t at the dorm.

 

*The Door Opened*

“Hyuuung is here!!! Fooood!” Taemin ran and hugged his hyung for a while.

“Hyung, who is that?” Jonghyun pointed at ____.

“Is that your girlfriend hyung?” Minho asked.

“OH. So that’s the girl i saw on the tabloid !” Key spoke.

___ was confused because there was too much boys in the dorm.

“Oh, Annyeong Noona.” Taemin waved at her then he turned to Donghae again. “Okay let’s eat.” He tried to take the plastic but Onew cleared his throat.


“Minnie, come back here. We’ve to introduced ourselves first!” Onew ordered him and he obeyed him with a pout. He stand beside Onew, Jonghyun, Key, and Minho. 

Donghae went to the kitchen with Ryeowook to set the food.

“Annyeonghaseo, we’re SHINee!”

“I’m Lee Jinki but you can call me Onew, this is Choi Min ho, this is Kim Ki bum,” He pointed at the boys.

“Call me KEY.” Key said and smiled at her.

“That is Kim Jonghyun, and  that is Lee Taemin.”

___ started to introduce herself as well.

“So, how old are you ___?” Jonghyun started to chat with her.

“I’m 21 in Korea.”

“Oh, i’m 21 too! My birthmonth is April. What about you?”

“Mine is August.”

“Oh, alright then. You can call me Jjong Oppa, and him, Onew Oppa.  Minho, Key, and Taemin.... you can call them whatever you want.”

“What do you mean by ‘whatever you want’ Hyung! You dinosaur head. Hi, i’m Key.” After he scolded Jonghyun, he turned around to ___. “And i’m Minho, Noona.”

Taemin was busy in the kitchen, with Onew who was admiring at the chicken skewers.

“Aigoo, don’t be too formal. Let’s be comfortable with each other. And don’t call me Noona, i feel old.” She pouted.

“KYAAA CUTE!!” Jonghyun pinched her cheeks and now it turned red. She rubbed her cheeks.

Donghae was monitoring his dongsaeng at the kitchen, and when he saw Jonghyun did that to ___, he has to admit that he is jealous. “FOOD IS READY!” He shouted as hard as he can to grab their attention.

“No need to shout Hae-ah” Leeteuk said calmly.

“My ear hurts.” Ryeowook said while covering his ears with his hands

His voice was loud enough to wake up the sleeping Shindong, and bring Kyuhyun to downstairs.

“What? What was that sound?” He rushed downstairs with his headphone around his neck and asked right after he stepped on the 1st floor

“Nothing.” Donghae answered him, shrugging his shoulders.

 

 

 

THE GUEST IS SHINee ♥

 

HELLO MY DEAR READERS

I hope you enjoy this chapter :D

 thanks for asking me about my test. I hope i could get a good mark :D

 

WELCOME MY NEW SUBSCRIBERS

 

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENTS ARE LOVED!