chapter 28

it was forced at first, but now i call it love

___ sat among Donghae and Minho, and the others was taking the food for themselves.

Since Donghae was sitting in the corner, he didn’t get anything for him and ___, and s + SHINee members was taking the food quickly, within less than 5 min, the foods that were placed in the middle of the table, were gone.

He just dumbfounded, ‘ were they that hungry?’

“Here, for you.” Minho returned to his seat after the ‘taking food war’ was over. He gave a plate full of Pork Intestines, Sausages and Ddobukkie for her while he took the same food.”

“Thankyou Minho.” She took the plate.

“Minho-ah, where’s mine?”  Donghae asked him. But he just opened his eyed widely.

“Hyung! Mianhe! I forgot to take it for you!” He looked apologetic.

“Oh. That’s okay. Enjoy your food.” Donghae sighed. ‘It’s ok i’m not that hungry...But why is he being so nice to her...’

“Oppa, let’s share this. I’m not that hungry. I will feed you.” She suggested. “Open your mouth...AAAA” Donghae did as what he told. but when the food was in front of his mouth, ___ turned her hand and placed the food in . “Nyammm...”

“____! You’re so mean! Fine!  I’ll feed myself.” He pursed his lips and started to eat. ___ and the others just laughed at him. She apologized but he was just silent.

“ I’m still hungryyyy....” Taemin lied down on the floor, rubbing his tummy.

“Me too...” Shindong followed after him.

“I still want chicken..” Onew put his head on the table. 

“Wookie hyung cook for us pleaseeee...” Taemin did an aegyo and he blinked his eyes so many times.

“No, i’m full already! And i’m tired.” Ryeowook cooly answered him, his aegyo didn’t effect him, but instead ___.

“Aiyoo, Taemin-ah! Are you hungry? Noona will cook for you. Come on, let’s go to the kitchen. Let’s cook some food and chicken for Shindong and Onew Oppa.” ___ stood up and drag Taemin to the kitchen.  Leaving Donghae who was still sitting. Shindong and Onew gave a high 5 after they heard ___’s words.

“Noona, i like steak! Can you cook it for me?” He asked ___ who was looking for the food ingredients, but the groceries she bought a few days ago were gone.

“I’m sorry, but the only thing that left in the fridge is just the eggs. Is omelette ok  for you?”  She said and he just nodded. Then he asked the others whether they wanted it or not.

Onew was disappointed he didn’t get the chicken but he said yes, as well as Shindong, Sungmin, Leeteuk, and Key. They were waiting for the food in the living room with SHINee members. The others were full and returned to their rooms. But Donghae was sitting outside in the balcony, alone.

She began to cook the omelets for them. Taemin watched her happily and helped her to set the plates. She was done with cooking and placed each the omelette on the plate. Taemin took the plates to the living room, gave it to his hyungs and ate together.

She took another plate on the table and put the extra omelette on it. She took the sauce and wrote ‘My yeobo, Sorry ♥’ on the omelette, and took it out to the balcony. Donghae was sitting on the lounge chair.

Donghae turned his head to see who was coming, it was ___, so he turned his head back.

“Yeobo, are you still angry? Here for you.” She put the plate on his lap and when he saw it, a smile started to grow on his face.

“You made this for me?” He suddenly felt happy. She nodded then he put the plate on the small table beside him and opened his arms widely, signalling for a hug.

So, ___ was in his arms now.

“Say what?” Donghae said.

“Sorry.” ___ answered in a small voice.

“Sorry for whom?”

“Sorry for my yeobo who was angry with me because i don’t know why.”

“You didn’t know why? I didn’t angry with you, i was just being pretending to be cranky.” He chuckled. She quickly let go of his arms and glared at him.

Donghae laughed, “Yeobo, you look scary right now.” Then he imitated her face that made her laugh too.

“Kiss, kiss.” He said and both of their face were getting closer... and when their lips were about to touch...

“Hyu- , IEW! MY EYES! MY HOLY EYES!!!!” Taemin shouted and covered his eyes with his hands and Onew quickly came to him. “What happened, Taemin-ah?”

They heard Taemin’s shout and they didn’t kiss.

“They wanted to kiss!” Taemin said and pointed at them. Key came too.

“Why? Is there any problem with that? They’re couple and that’s okay!” Then Key turned his head to Donghae and ___, “Hyung, ____, Sorry! He came at the wrong time! We wanted to go back since it’s late already and Taemin wanted to say goodbye to ___. Thanks for the food by the way. Bye hyung! Bye ___! You guys can continue what you did before.” Key waved goodbye, then followed by Onew, Taemin, Jonghyun and Minho.

 

 

IN THE CAR

 

“Taemin-ah, have you had your first kiss?” Key asked him, he was a little bit curious, since Taemin is the maknae, but he’s 18 right now.

“No hyung, i don’t have time for that, we’re busy, aren’t we?” He answered. He was looking at the PSP that Minho played.

“Then....I will show it to you when we reached the dorm.” He smirked. Jonghyun and Onew just laughed. Minho was too concentrated at the game.

“HYUNG!!!!! NOOOO!!!” He shouted and it made Minho shocked.

“Yah Taemin-ah! I’m lost and that’s your fault!!!” Minho hit his hand lightly and Taemin just pouted.

“All of you are bad to me!” He pouted.

And they all started laughing.

 

 

 

Sorry for the short update

but hope you enjoy this :)

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENTS ! :D