Chapter 68

it was forced at first, but now i call it love

 

It was a good night after the concert, Donghae and ____ spent their night together at her room, lying on the bed after they are free from the Super Junior members. F(x) members were congratulating them and they can’t stop hugging ____ especially Sulli and Krystal, while the member of SJ, were jumping and shouting around the room.  They told her how Donghae forced them and threaten them if they don't agreed with the accept-donghae-please video, then he won’t invite them to his wedding. Even Kyuhyun shook her body to express his happiness and craziness, with his mouth wide open he congratulated them, which in fact he was congratulated Donghae for real, and wanted to bug ____. what surprising is that ____ just  smiled and didn’t hit him, made him pout and left in slight dissapointment because his evil side didn't effect her.

It was tiring.....After reaching the dorm, they took bath and then went to her room. Donghae wrapped her and rested his chin on her shoulder while ____ kept touching the ring, smiling and the scene of proposal that happened hours ago kept repeating in her mind. The roses were put in the vase at the corner.

“Are you happy?” Donghae whispered. ____ just nodded.

“Do you know that today is the best night ever?” he said again,and got a nod from her.

“The fans will slowly accept our relationship....And you know, just by tomorrow the reporters and fans will hunt me down. Hahaha” he joked and ____ nodded AGAIN.

Donghae kissed her on her cheek, “I know you’re that happy but please stop nodding and start to open your mouth and say something, will you?”

____ raised her hand up and showing off her ‘ring’ and wiggle her fingers. “I love this”

“It's just a plain ring.. Look even there's no diamond on it. Stop admiring it. And By the way it’s not our wedding ring so stop staring like that and um....” He leaned to you and cuddled, the tip of his nose touching your nose and his lips....were just inches from her lips, "Give your attention to your *eherm* future *eherm* husband" he whispered.

____ stole a kiss from him then wrapped his head and kissed his forehead, her head was resting on his, hiding her tomato-red-blushing face because he just called himself as her future husband, “I’m really thankful for today Yeobo. Gomawo.”

“Mm...I was glad you accept the proposal. You took so long to say yes and you know what, this is the second time i did this.”

“Did what? Propose? Do you mean you ever proposed another girl beside me?”

“A-Ani, i mean this is the second time i proposed you, The first time was when i took you to the park near your house. And guess what you fell asleep and i was so dumbfounded. Thank God today turned out so well.”

“Jinjja?!”

“He'eh. Let’s sleep now, i’m super tired.”

“Okay...Good night yeobo. Um... I love you. So much.” Then she kissed his lips again for a little peck but Donghae wanted more. He started to make the kiss deeper, and it turned to be a passionate but yet a gentle and a sweet kiss. ____ felt Donghae's tounge for entrance, then she opened a bit made him slipped his tounge in.

The atmosphere got hotter as _____ went up to the top of him, without breaking the kiss. Donghae was startled but he actually enjoyed the pleasure. He could feel 'his junior grew bigger', He couldn't help but her thigh delicately and slipped his hand inside her sweater she was wearing, caressing her back and slightly touched her bra.

Donghae's cold touch made her shiver, and made her moaned. She went down to the crook of Donghae's neck, burried her face there as she kissed it lightly, wanting to but before she could do anything reckless, He lead and changed the positioned, so him on top of her, and his lips moved from her lips to her cheek, planting kisses, then to the jawbone down to the chin and moved upward to her lips again for the last time. “I love you more, Mrs.Lee.” then he laid down beside her, with his back facing her.

'Since when you become that naughty ____.' He thought as he clasping a pillow over his chest as self-defense, his heart was thumping so hard. 'I'm still a man afterall... I can't stand it if she do it again...' *sigh* He didn't dare to move, still keeping his position until he eventually fell asleep.

 

 

 

NEXT MORNING

 

The sunlight hitting on ____’s face burned her comfort, she opened her eyes slowly and remembered last night. She thought it was a dream but when she found that the ring was on her finger, she exhaled in happiness. What happened last night was still clear in her mind.... She stood on the stage, with Donghae kneeling in front of her.

Kim ____ would you marry me?”

“I’m happy that i got to know you, i’m happy because you’re you. I wish that you would stay by my side forever. I promise to make you happy and to love you and only you”

Picture of Donghae singing that song.... were still clear on her mind... Clear enough to make her heart jumped out from her chest in happiness. She still remember How Donghae looked at her, his eyes was full-filled with love...

And about last night *eherm* she felt embarrassed of herself.... I shouldn't have done that. I got carried away by the situation....Kyaaa what should i do now? *facepalm*

'What if he thinks that i'm such a ert and aggressive girl? OMO TT____TT '

She has done imagining things and scenarios, then she realized Donghae wasn’t there with her, so she sat up and rubbed her eyes before getting out of the bed and went downstairs.

Once she stepped on the first floor, noises greeted her.

“SISTER IN LAW GOOD MORNING~” Ryeowook’s voice sang. He was busy in the kitchen, wearing apron as he tossed pancakes to the plate. “SISTER IN LAW, BREAKFAST TIME~” He said while clasping his hands and looking at her with ‘smiley-smiley’ on his face, “Aigoo Sister in law you must be so happy... Kekeke, Sister in law~”

 

 “Pfft. Stop calling me that wookie.” She can’t help but blushed....She actually likes the new nickname. She sat down at the chair, then when she wanted to take a pancake to her plate, Ryeowook yelled, “what took them so long, BREAKFAST IS READY HYUNG!”

It took a minute until Sungmin and Yesung went downstairs and greeted her, “Good MOOOooooOrning” They said with tone and took a seat beside them. So ____ sat between Sungmin and Yesung while Ryeowook sat in front of her.

“Where’s the others?” she asked.

“Hmmm.... Teukie,Eunhyuk and Shindong Hyung are filming Strong Heart right now.” Ryeowook answered.

“While Siwon and Kyuhyun are the same....” Sungmin answered.

____ drank her milk, nodded showing that she’s listening to them.

“While your Baby-honey-sweetie....” Yesung said in a very exaggerated way, he’s in too his own world now, he raised his hand up and his face turned into the serious-funny one, then he faced her, “he....went to clarify the proposal things there....” then he closed his eyes and grabbed her shoulder and shook her body, “Do you know the news about him, especially you, MS. LEE DONG HAE, are spreading around the internet? Don’t you dare to open and read those, it will hurt yourself, ARA? JUST IGNORE THE HATERS AND LOVE OUR DONGHAE!!” He kept rocking her tiny body, “DO YOU KNOW HOW HAP- Bwah...”

He spit out some milk that got all over his face, his hands were still on her shoulders, closing his eyes and continued, “How happy i was and i am.... *Sigh* Shower sounds good for me.” He stood up.

“*coughing* OPPA I AM SO SO *cough* SO SO SORRY! YOU SHOOK ME SO HARD AND I CH-“ She apologized but then stopped when Yesung put his hand in front of her, “Sshh. I’m good. I’m happy.” Then he went upstairs.

“BWHAHAHAHA AIGOO THAT WAS HILARIOUS!!! GYAHAHAHA” Sungmin and Ryeowook laughed their lungs off while ___ just stared at them apologetically.

 

 

 

comments and subscribe!!!

i'm so happy to see all of your excited comments! neyeehhehe <3t

this one is a bit hot isn't it? nuyahaaha donghae <3

and eunteuk dj has ended their radio-dj yesterday.... they cried so hard TT____TT

donghae went with them and comfort them <3

#eunteukdj5years3months gonna miss them

but let's support MinWook DJ like we how support Eunteuk DJ before

2006.08.21 - 2011.12.04