[Mission 1]

The Secret Exo-stan Society
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Mission 01]

   

 

I eyed the girl as she stealthily slipped past the guards of EXO dorm, oblivious to the fact that I was following her. I chuckled. She did a good job passing the guards, I give my praise to that, but it was clear that she was just a rookie. She didn't even check if someone was following her. Tut tut.

I moved away from the shadows and slipped in the dorm, my footsteps light as not to alert any guards in the vicinity. I caught sight of her as she checked the surroundings. As she looked my way, I melted in the shadows so she won't see me. Her eyes bore in the wall I was camouflaging at and for a moment, I thought I was gonna get caught. But she just shrugged and continued to walk.

Seriously. I snorted. Amateurs and their carelessness.

She stopped at a window (leading to the kitchen, I think?) and observed if someone was following her. Once again, I rolled my eyes at her stupidity. I mean, why check now if you've been followed already? What the eff. I thought Mega Pig can do better than send a beginner for this kind of work. But still, a smile curled on my lips. Well, I certainly am not in the position to complain, right? Since amateurs like her make my missions easier.

She carefully unlatched the window and positioned herself to go in. I smirked and got a dart from my pocket. I better stop her now before she initiates her move. I twirled the dart in my hand and waited for the right timing. Sweat dripped from my forehead. Even though I've done this a couple of times before, I can't help but still feel uneasy. What if I hurt her? I wouldn't want that. Aside from the fact that I'd injure her, I also risked for the Society to be discovered and waste more than a year's worth of effort, hardwork, and secrecy. And what's more is that this happening would destroy the pact and could cause mayhem and war between the two sides. Plus, I don't want to disappoint and worry Black Rabbit. After all she did to help me... The Sasaeng hoisted herself up and I took this time to act.

"Black Rabbit is absolute," I whispered with a smirk, throwing the dart with one last twirl. It whizzed past her, missing her head by a few inches. She yelped, causing her to lose her balance and she landed with her sorry failing on the ground. I smirked as she scrambled on her feet and scurried away like an afraid mouse, which I think she is now. That sound she just made is basically a flashing neon sign saying, "Heya guys! I'm here! Wanna come and hang out with me in jail?"

"You can't do what you want as long as the Society is here," I muttered, a triumphant grin on my face. But that was easily erased as a head popped out of the window, checking to see who had made the sound. I tensed and pressed my body further against the wall, my breath hitching in the process. Right in front of me is a face I never knew I'd see aside from posters, internet, and the TV.

"Maybe that was just my imagintion," he muttered, reaching for the handle to close the window. "Thought I don't remember leaving this window open..."

 

Do Kyungsoo.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter