TOP SECRET

The Secret Exo-stan Society
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Top Secret

   

Greetings!


If you receive this e-mail, it means that you have been deemed trustworthy by the Council and that you have been accepted to join the Society. This means that:

1. You would not speak of the Society to any other people aside from the members themselves.

2. You would not speak of the Society in any public place. Or in any place at all.

3. You would not leak any information of the Society to any other people.

Failure to comply would lead to a VERY horrible punishment. Trust me. Escape if you want for all I care, but honey, I’m telling you. You can’t get rid of us easily.

Anyways, how to get started? Well, you need to log in the website, of course. It’s not just an ordinary website that you can easily find. It would not just show up in any search engine, no matter how you search. It can’t be hacked, either. Nor can it be entered by any virus. Awesome, right? Of course it is. You know why? Because it was made by our one and only Nirae. One of the four Council members and leader of the Erinian Family.

I know what you’re thinking now. What the HELL is the Erinian Family? As a matter of fact, this is just the main purpose of this e-mail. Hmm... Where to start? So basically, there’s me, Black Rabbit. I am the founder of this Society and you can basically call me the ‘leader’. Under me is the Council consisting of four people: Nirae, Lysieux, Krysta, and Mirane. Each of them is in charge of a Family. Now, what exactly IS a Family?

A Family is a sort of group of people that you can call as, well, ‘family’ in the Society. They are the people you would work with to interfere with the nasty jobs the Sasaengs make. Ahem...

The four Families:

Erinian

~Led by Nirae

~Most often time does the indoor work

~People in this Family are made up of people who specialize in technology

~In other words, people in this Family are basically the ones doing the hacking, researching, and stuff like that

Xyrium

~Led by Lysieux

~Most often time does indoor work

~People in this Family are made up of people who are sort-of ‘influential’

~In other words, people in this Family have connections to people who own business and other stuff like that. (P.S.: You don’t need to be a heiress of a company to join this Family. You just need to learn how to ‘pull strings’)

Ekaterina

~Led by Krysta

~Most often time are the ones sent to do missions

~People in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter