Meet Black Rabbit

The Secret Exo-stan Society
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Meet Black Rabbit

   

 

They say that balance was important. One just couldn’t let the other side have the better advantage. When the Sasaeng Organization was founded, I knew I had to do something. I couldn’t just let those crazy, obsessed, and psychopathic fangirls do their bidding. And so to regain the balance, I, Black Rabbit, had founded my own organization—an organization solely made to rein all those psychopaths and prevent them from causing destruction.


The Secret EXO-stan Society.



Unlike the Sasaengs, we work discreetly. Nobody knows who we are, where we are, and what we do. Nobody knows, aside from our members themselves, that we exist... not even EXO. Just a year ago, Mega Pig (the founder of the Sasaeng Organization) and I made a pact. A pact that states that we would just go do our own businesses and that we wouldn’t dare hurt each other’s members. Surprisingly, she was the one who initiated the treaty. I couldn’t help but smirk at that time. It’s because I knew that she was afraid, afraid that what we’ve done in Russia would reoccur again. What happened in Russia was just my revenge for a member of mine that got hurt by the Sasaengs. I’m afraid I couldn’t tell you what that was.

Now that you know these pieces

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter