Part 2

The Confession

"Luhan,please wake up.I'm sorry for making you faint.It was all my fault.." Luhan heard someone saying something.When he slowly turned his head,he saw a familiar face.Oh Sehun.The boy who confessed him with a poece of paper.Suddenly,he had an idea.'I'm going to .I'll act like i've lost my memories.' Luhan laid down back to start his acting.

"Mhm..where am I?" He said trying to sound like he just woke up."L-luhan hyung? Is that-Luhan hyung,you're awake!!" Sehun shouted with a wide smile on his face.Luhan then smiled secretly thinking that his idea will be great."I'm sorry,but..who are you?And,why am i here?" Luhan said in Mandarin.Sehun's smile slowly dissapeared.He understand what Luhan said.He had learnt Mandarin so he can understand what Luhan had said whenever he's mad."N-no,it can't be..you can't lost your memory!!You..you j-just..NO!!!" Sehun shouted with a terrified face.

"HAHAHAH!!OMG OH SEHUN,LOOK AT YOUR FACE! IT'S SO HILARIOUS!! BWAHAHAHA!!" Luhan,who is controlling his face is now laughing so hard.He was so happy that his idea had turned out great,but at the same time,he felt sad because he made his bestfriend worry so much.Sehun,who was crying just a minute ago had stopped crying when je realised that he had been tricked.

"Y-yah,Luhan hyung! It's not good for t-teasing your dongsaeng like that.I-it's rude y-you know!" Sehun said with blushing face.Luhan,who noticed the younger's face slowly stop laughing.Without realising,he was now starring at Sehun's face while Sehun is now staring at Luhan's face.Suddenly,an awkward silence fell between them.

"S-so,Luhan hyung..d-do you a-accept my r-request?" Sehun broke the silence and shyly ask his hyung.Luhan,who heard it slowly turning red.Then,he suddenly smile.Before he can answer Sehun's question,he was cutted of by Sehun."Hyung,if you d-don't want to a-accept it..it's okay.I..i understand." Sehun said and stood up from his chair.Luhan was shocked at what Sehun had said.

Before Sehun had a chance to leave the room,he called Sehun's name."Sehunnie,you don't even know what my answer was." Luhan said while he looked down.He was now so shy to look at the younger's face.Sehun,who heard it slowly turn his body.He was now facing Luhan."W-what do you mean hyung?" Sehun asked Luhan.He was totally shock."What I meant was.."

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

Author's note~

Yay!!! I updated!!!! And,LOL..i purposely stopped writing when Luhan wanted to say what he meant.

Which is your favourite part here? 

Comment down and subscribe!