Part 3

The Confession

Flashback

Sehun get out from his bed and walked towards his desk.He sat down comfortably and took out a piece of paper and a pen.He wrote something on the paper for about 5 minutes.Then,he put down his pen and read the note.

To:My deer,Luhan.

"Hey Luhan hyung! I wrote this note at 5:00 a.m in the morning and i hope you'll appreciate it :).

      Luhan hyung,i think you already knew who wrote this right?I'm not going to tell you until you read this note till the end.Hyung,i wanted to tell you something.I..actually like you since the first day we've met.I don't like you as a friend..i like you more than a friend.No..i think i chose the wrong word.I don't like you..I love you.I've love you sonce the first time we've met.I had a crush on you for 10 years now.I didn't confess to you because i'm scared that you rejected me.I'm scared that if i confess to you,it'll ruin our friendship and maybe you'll avoid me.I..i don't like it when you keep avoiding me.I'm scared that you're a straight person.
     Hyung,i know its weird because i just confessed to you with a note but..i can't say it face-to-face because it'll make me look like an idiot.I hope you understand my feelings towards you.Since you've read it....will you be my boyfriend? Will you be mine forever?"

                                                                                                                                                                                                           -Your crush,Sehun-

End of Flashback

"What i meant was.." Luhan said.He loves to tease his dongsaeng,he stopped for awhile purposely."What you meant was..?Hyung,can you just say it straight to the point?It's making me..it's making me nervous." Sehun said while he scratch the back of his neck.Hearing that,Luhan smiled."I felt the same way like you felt me.I've love you since the first time we met too.And..I accept you Sehunnie." Luhan said with a blushing face.He kept on looking at his hands because he was diying of shyness.

Sehun just stood there,not knowing how to react.He was just to shocked at what the older had said.'I-is this true?C-could it be?D-does he r-really mean it?Am i dreaming?' Sehun tought.Luhan,who saw the younger didn't move just giggled.He then carefully moved the blankets that was covering half of his body and get out from the bed.He walked towards Sehun who was still standing still.

"Yah,Oh Sehun!Why didnt you move?I accepted your request,you should be happy..not standing like a statue." Luhan said while he nudge the younger's arm causing Sehun came back to reality."L-luhan hyung,i'm sorry..but can you say it again?I didn't catch up just now." Sehun said after a long time of silence.Luhan giggled a bit before answering.

"You're so cute Sehunnie.Anyways,what i am saying is..i felt the same way you felt me.I also loved you since the first time we've met.And since then..i can't stop thinking about you.I..i accept your request Sehunnie." Luhan said again,with a blushing face.He wanted to continued his words but was cutted of by the younger.

"OH MY GAWD.LUHAN HYUNG JUST ACCEPTED MY FEELINGS!!! AM I DREAMING!? OR AM I-" Sehun didn't finish his sentence because something was making him stopped shouting.Luhan is the 'something' who stopped him.Luhan was kissing him.Luhan was kissing Sehun passionately.Luhan was kissing him with full of affection.

Althought Sehun was shocked,he still react at the kiss.Sehun's hand naturally wrap around Luhan's waist,pulling him  closer.They stayed like that for quite long.After 3 minutes of kissing,Luhan broke the kiss,gasping for air.His face was now a tomato.

"Sehun,i'll be your one and only boyfriend.I'll never leave you.I will be yours forever.." Luhan said while he hugs th younger boy.Sehun hugged him back in response."Thank you hyung,thank you for accepting me.Me too,i'll never leave you.I will only love you.I love you for the rest of my life." Sehun said.He and Luhan now is still hugging.

After 5 minutes of hugging,this time Sehun broke the hug."So..are we official now?Should we celebrate it?" Sehun asked his now currently boyfriend.Although he already knew the answer,he felt like asking."Of course we're official now silly.Yeah,we should celebrate it.We can celebrate it later at the playground.Now,we have to get back to class." Luhan answered when he realised that they have skipped one class.Hearing that,Sehun smiled happily.

"Okay,let's get back to class." Sehun casually said and take Luhans hand.They kissed again before they went out the room."Sehunnie,why did you confessed to me at your birthday?" Luhan asked his boyfriend when he realised about it."I'm not sure why.Speaking about birthdays,where is my birthday present?" Sehun asked Luhan with a smirk on his face.
 

"About that..erm,i actually wanted you confess to you today and make it as a birthday present.But,since you've confessed to me first,i can't do anything.Sorry Sehunnie,i'll give you the give tomorrow,maybe." Luhan siad while he looked down."It's okay,for me..having you as my boyfriend is greater then having a present from you" Sehun said while he squeezed Luhan's hand.

"Does that means that i'm your birthday present?" Luhan asked with a 'want to know' face."Yup,you're my greatest gift ive ever had in my whole life." Sehun answered with a quick peck at Luhan's forhead.Luhan just smiled as the response."I'm glad." Luhan said while he looks at Sehun's flawless face.Sehun,who noticed it turn his head to look at the deer who was staring him.

They both stopped walking and now,they were adoring each others face.Sehun took a step closer to Luhan and kissed him.Luhan's hand wraps Sehun's neck to make the younger one come closer."I love you" Sehun said between the kiss."I love you too." Luhan answered.

 

"I don't know what friendship mean until I met Luhan hyung" -Oh Sehun.

"Sehun is like a child,I wanted to take care of him.." -Luhan

                                                                                             The End

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

Author's last note~

Yay,they're official now!!!!!! I'm so happy when i was writing it =D

well..this one-shot had ended now.But no worries! I'll be writing another one-shot(if i have time).And..i will also write a fanfic about HunHan again.In that fanfic,everything will be explained.Among them are why does Luhan wanted to celebrate it at the playground and how he and Sehun met.wish me luck guys!

Oh yeah.i put some quotes of them.I'm not sure if it's real because i saw it at the internet so..yeah.

                                                                                                                                                                                                         xoxo,_OhSehunnie_