Part 1

The Confession

"Lu-ge,wake up! You don't want to be late for school right?" A young boy said while his right hand is busy knocking the door."Yah,Tao!Stop knocking my door,it's annoying you know?" Luhan said while he gets out from his bed.With a groan,he walked towards the bathroom to take a shower.

«After Luhan had showered and get dressed»

"Tao,where are you? I'm leaving now.." Luhan said while he searched for his step brother,Tao."Ge,i'm at the kitchen with Kris." Tao replied while he and Kris was cooking something.Kris is Tao's boyfriend and they have been dating since last year's New Year Party they had."What are you both doing?" Tao turned his head and saw his step brother sitting at the table."Me and Kris are doing breakfast.We maked some pancakes for you." Tao said while he help his boyfriend who is now having a hard time with the eggs."No thanks,i promised Sehunnie to come early today.Besides,i'm not sure if your pancakes is safe or not." Luhan casually said with a smirk on his face.Before Tao could make some of his wushu moves,Luhan ran off to the door.

"Yah,Lu-ge!! I'm 100% sure that our pancakes are delicious!" Tao yelled from the kitchen with spoon in his hand while he was running towards the door."Wow Tao,you're going to kill me with a spoon?How fantastic is that?" Luhan said teasingly before he closed the door."Kris,Luhan hyung is teasing me!!" Tao said half yelled and half crying.Well..he didn't really cry,he was just acting.Hearing that,Luhan just giggled.

«Luhan had arrived at school»

"Sehun?Where are you?" Luhan said while kept on searching his bestfriend.He is now at the regular place whenever he and Sehun wanted to be alone.He's in the gym.He took out his phone to look at the time.He had arrived 5 minutes early but he had been searching for his bestfriend for 10 minutes now.Again,he took out his phone to call the younger boy.No answer.He tried texting him but all he get as an answer is 'keep looking for me hyung! ;)' 

"Urgh,seriously Sehun?" Luhan complained while he walks towards a near bench.While he was walking,he saw a paper on one of the bench.Seeing it,he bent down a bit to look at the piece of paper.He took the paper and he read it.

After he had read it,his face had turned red.His mouth now is opened because of shock.Before he could say anything,he heard someone coming in.He turned his head to look at the person.His face turned redder when he saw the person.Crap,it's Sehun.

"Do you accept it?" Sehun said with a shy smile on his face.Luhan was still shocked at what had happen.The last thing he heard before his mind went black was 'Luhan hyung,i don't like you..i..love you' from Sehun's mouth.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

Author's note~

How's the first chapter? Do you love it? Do you hate it? Please tell me!!!!!!

I have a question to ask you..what's your favourite part in this chapter?Mine was when Tao wanna kill Luhan with a spoon and Luhan siad 'Wow Tao,you're going to kill me with a spoon?How fantastic is that?'.

Comment down your favourite parts! =D