Cheater

Love, is it real?

I knew it was too good to be true, he went back to the way he was after one day.

Couldn't he just stay that way. Not even for a few more days.

He came home again, drunk and smelled of something else. Couldn't really tell what it was at first.

He came in through the door and slammed the door behind him. I went to go lock the door since i was sitting in the living room.

What i thought was best was to not say or go near hm for the time being. I went back to sit on the couch and watch the tv blankly.

I heard something fall in the bedroom. I assume since kris was so wasted he fell down. I was fighting the urge to go help him but i just couldn't do that to him. 

I got up and headed towards our bedroom and see kris laying on the ground breathing a bit hard. I smiled at how hopeless he looked.

I helped him onto the bed and pulled the covers on top of him. I smiled seeing him sleeping soundly.

I heard his phone go off, as if someone texted him. I looked at his phone and i could have sworn i heard my heart break at the sight of the message in front of me...

Text:

Tao: Baby i had a great time tonight, you made me feel like i was on cloud nine

Then another text came in:

Tao: Babe, i don't want to be treated as your side love. I want to be your main. 

Tao:When you gonna leave your boyfriend? You told me soon but i can't wait any longer...

Tears started to swell in my eyes. So i was a fool, but i cant let him go...he means so much to me.

Was i really that stupid? Am i really that blinded? 

I stared down at the phone as more tears fell down my cheek.

I guess he wasn't happy with me...

Kris turned over and put his back towards me. I went out the room and closed the door as i slid down the wall crying.