Dinner

Love, is it real?

After I had talked with Yixing, catching up on what he's been up, he left to head back home. I decided i'll just started getting dinner ready since I was getting hungry.

Lay's POV: 

It was nice seeing Jongin again, but I can't bare to see him like this. He's trying to hard to make Kris love him. I walked down the street letting the thought of Jongin and Kris swim around my head. The only question I have is why. Why won't Jongin leave him...

I continued to walk but slowed down as I punched a wall. I feel so stupid...why didn't I speak up...

I could have had Jongin, made him happy, not hurt him in anyway...I would have loved him so much with all my heart, made him feel special...but Jongin seemed more into Kris than me at the time. I don't even think he has feelings for me anyway...

I sighed as I continued my walk home, sulking and in deep thought.

Kai's POV: 

It was nice seeing Yixing, it has been sometime since I seen him. I smiled a bit and started on dinner. I washed some rice to put in the rice pot and cooked up some korean beef. I heard the door open as I was busy still cooking. Kris came in the kitchen and went into the fridge to get a beer. He came over to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I was a bit shocked but didn't let my face show it.

"Hey babe" He said

"Hey, how was your day?" 

"Good. I was out getting you something" Kris said as he went to the living room and came back with a big bag.

I looked in the bag and saw a brand new jacket, box of chocolates, a card and some more clothes.

"You shouldn't have but thank you" I said smiling.

Kris smiled back and helped me finish cooking up the food. Wow this is something new, it's just like when i first met him.

He was sweet like an angel and so handsome. But i feel like this won't really happen again. 

I should enjoy it while it last...