Garden

Love, is it real?

The next morning I woke up in more pain than usual. My body was sore and I couldn't barely move. I sighed and just decided i'll take a energy bar for breakfast and a bottle of water. I sat in the garden and looked at the lovely flowers I have been planting. Planting was my only way to escape whatever terrors I faced. For example, last night...

 

I opened my notebook and started writing a poem, helps me relive stress.

Love,is it real or a dream?

Am i living a fantasy or a nightmare?

Blinded by love 

I became lost

I need to find my way back

Find my way before it's too late...

I closed my book and drank some of my water. If  only Kris knew how I felt. It pains my heart everyday...

Its saturday, which means Kris is off of work. I didn't see Kris this moring so he must have went out, like always, every saturday. I closed my eyes and breathed in the sweet scent of the freshly plantly flowers I planted the day before. Suddenly i felt a pair of hands covering my eyes. 

"Guess who?" The person said. I recongized that voice from anywhere.

"Yixing" I said taking his hands off my eyes and he came to sit next to me.

"How did you get in here?" I said hugging him.

"Through the side of your house that leads to the garden" Yixing replied. He pulled away from the hug and looked at my face.

"Again?" Yixing said the side of my face softly. I lowered my head and nodded. I heard Yixing sigh. I felt as the tears welled in my eyes. I really don't want to cry in front of Yixing. He just pulled me into another hug and patted my back. If only Kris would hold me like this...I really want to make Kris happy....