Chapter 6 : Going Nuts

CAN'T ESCAPE

 

 

“Oh, I forgot! Yen, let’s go, I’m going to take you the park here!” Chorong dragged Yen outside the Ramen House. “Whew! That was close!”

 

“Who are they?” Yen asked Chorong when they started walking.

 

“Youngbae and Hyunseung Oppa are friends with Seungri.” Chorong explained.

 

“Oh!” Yen stopped and stared at her friend for a while. “Good thing they didn’t know about him blackmailing me, ‘cause it’s really embarrassing!”

 

Chorong hissed. “It’s fine, they won’t know unless Seungri tells them. What happened to you there?”

 

“Well,” Yen rolled her eyes. “He’s acting like he’s a boss, he’s treating me like I’m a maid, he even called me a slave!” She ranted. “I promise you, Cho, once I’m out of this, he’ll pay for what he’s doing to me!”

 

**

 

“What’s your problem this time!?” Yen shouted once Seungri has opened the gate the next day.

 

“Am I hearing a complain?” Seungri looked away, smirking.

 

“No, you’re not.” Yen faked a smile. “Actually, I’m always happy to be here. So, will you let me in?”

 

**

 

“You stay there, Yenny, I’ll just shower.” Seungri said as he ordered her to stay in his room.

 

“Yenny? Where the hell did you get that? And who told you, you can call me that?” Yen glared at him.

“Well, I thought of a pet name, I couldn’t think of anything else more than that.” Seungri grinned before opening the bathroom door.

 

“Aigoo, you stupid person!!!” Yen threw a pillow but it only hit the door. “Aisssh! I think I’ll die early because of him!”

 

**

Yen roamed around his room while waiting for him to finish taking a bath. Looking around, she stopped at a desk, it’s filled with papers, no letters. One by one she checked on them. She didn’t open them, but the look of it, they looked like love letters, there’s some chocolates there too. “Pssh, crazy, blind girls.”

 

She imagined how it would be if she’ll humiliate him in front of his girls.

 

Seungri was in the living room, flirting with his girls. Yen entered his house and headed straight in front of Seungri.

 

“Oppa, who is she?” one of the girls said.

 

“Oh, she? She’s just a slave.” He told the girl. He looked at Yen. “Mind giving us some more drinks? Go get them in the kitchen.”

 

Yen impassively looked at him. “Yah! You think you can just control me? You’re just a fool, you think all girls want you. Well, not for me.” She grabbed the glass full of water and poured it on Seungri slowly. “This is for always bossing me around.” Then she grabbed another one, filled with wine, and poured it again on him, “This is for thinking you’re handsome and everyone likes you.” Then she took the other two glasses left and threw the wines in it on the other girls. “And this is for all of you who think she’s perfect!”

 

The girls screamed, their faces and clothes somehow, drenched. Yen sneered at Seungri before leaving.

 

That would be awesome. Yen thought, smiling at herself. Or maybe she thought of killing him.

 

Seungri went out of the bathroom door, Yen waited for him, holding a gun pointed at him.

 

“What’s this?” Seungri was taken aback, his eyes widened.”Are you going to kill me?!”

 

Yen laughed in an evil way. “What do you think? Of course I will! I’ll end all your plans of making me suffer!”

 

“Don’t kill me please!” Seungri pleaded. He got down on his knees. “I’ll do anything!”

 

“It’s too late for apologies!” Yen said as she pulled the trigger.

 

Omo! I can’t do something like that.Yen thought she won’t be able to kill, that’s just too much. But how would she get rid of him? She heard the bathroom door opened, she turned and she saw Seungri with only a towel wrapped on his lower body.

 

“Ahh!” Yen screamed and turned back around and covered her face with her hands.

 

“What’s your problem?” Seungri nonchalantly walked around his room. “First time seeing a half guy? You should get used to it, after all, my abs are so good, aren’t they?”

 

Yen gave him a disgusted look. “And you think I care?” She looked away, sitting on his bed.

 

Seungri suddenly stood in front of her. His hair, still soaked from showering. He took Yen’s hand and landed it on his stomach, should we say, his “abs”

 

“I’ll let you touch it, it’s not all the time I let others, you’re lucky you even got to see it.” He smiled.

 

Yen swiftly pulled her hand away. “You’re crazy! Are you on drugs?” She quickly stormed out of the room.

 

“Yah! Yenny! On drugs? I’m not! You’re silly!” Seungri yelled.

 

**

 

“That guy’s totally a psycho! He should even be in love with himself, he’s creeping me out.” Yen was about to walk to the gate when Seungri called out.

 

“Yenny! You can’t leave yet!” He ordered.

 

Yen sighed heavily, she turned back and looked at him, he has clothes on already, good thing. She pouted, rolling her eyes.

 

“You can’t get away or I’ll-“

 

“I won’t get away!” Yen hissed.

 

“Really? You’re just about to go to the gate, go back inside, now.” Seungri said in an ordering tone.

Yen couldn’t do anything but follow him. If only she didn’t go for the fire exit that time, she wouldn’t be able to meet him like that, and he won’t be blackmailing her, ordering her what to do. She wondered when he would be tired of playing games with her.

 

“Sit down.” Seungri told her once they were in the living room. Yen just sat down, still pouting.

 

“Stand,” He said.

 

Yen looked at him with her brows furrowed. “What?”

 

“I said stand, you deaf?” He chuckled.

 

Yen stood, glaring at Seungri.

 

“Sit again.” He once again said.

 

Yen’s eyes widened. She realized what he was doing, he was tricking her, playing her.

 

“I said sit down,” Seungri looked at her, signaling her to sit back down.

 

“You think I’m that easy to fool?” Yen scoffed.

 

“Well, yeah, but what can you do?” Seungri smirked, showing his advantage on her.

 

Yen narrowed her eyes and just sat again in a disagreeing manner.

 

“Good girl,” Seungri ruffled her hair.

 

Yen slapped his hand away. “Yah! What do you think of me? A dog?” she looked up at him angrily.

 

Seungri chuckled cynically. “I didn’t say that!”

 

Yen gritted her teeth in madness. “When will you be tired of this? What do you want!?”

 

“Well… I’ll just tell you once I get it.” Seungri stuck his tongue out.

 

**

 

Updated!! Sorry if there are typos.. so, I hope it’s fine to you..some bickering.. haha..xD oh well… ^.^ Tell me what you think!

 

@yenisivip12 hahah yeah.. Chorong could be.. over reacting sometimes..haahhaa..xD thanks. That made me relieved, I thought you won’t agree with the playfulside..lol.. Thanks for reading!

@cezheartsyou awts! Thank you!! :3 I hope you’ll like this new update! Thanks for reading!

@bigbangdonut thank you! yesh, Ri the .. lol.. hahaha.. thanks for reading!

 

-Thanks for reading and subscribing! LEAVE A COMMENT~ >=) kkk..xD