Chapter 7 : Hide and Found?

CAN'T ESCAPE

 

Yen went back to their house in the evening. As she headed for the kitchen to drink water, her father suddenly arrived.

 

“Where are you going these days? You always go early in the morning then return at late in the evening.” He removed his shoes and went to sit on the sofa first to take a rest.

 

“I’m looking for a job, but it’s hard to find one here.” Yen opened a can of soft drink. She sat on the sofa with her father.

 

“Is that true? You know you shouldn’t be doing that, just go and study in the school here. I’m scared Yejin, for your future, if we keep on running away.” He shook his head.

 

“Appa, I can’t see any future with them, so please. I feel like I won’t get any freedom if I go to them.” Yen sighed.

 

“They can provide a better future for you.”

 

“No, they can’t Appa. I don’t need an exclusive school, expensive clothes and luxurious house. I don’t want to be controlled by someone else. And after all, we both know they don’t like you.” Yen looked at her father frantically.

 

Her father moved closer to her and wrapped his arm around her shoulders. “I’m sorry for putting you into this.”

 

“No Appa, if you didn’t loved my mother, then probably I won’t be alive today.” Yen smiled faintly.

 

**

 

“Let’s go, walk fast!” Chorong dragged Yen inside a race track. They settled on some seats.

“What are we doing here?” Yen asked Chorong.

 

“Do you know who’ll be racing today? There are like, fifteen car racers, one of them is Youngbae Oppa!” Chorong said enthusiastically. “Let’s show him some support!”

 

“I don’t know why you even brought me here with you.” Yen sat on her seat, looking a little bored.

 

Finally, after some time, the car racers started to move out to the track and enter their racing cars. Youngbae went out as well. He has spotted Chorong waving at him. He waved back, but his eyes seemed to be looking at Yen instead.

 

Yen rubbed her eyes to check if she was seeing it right. She felt her heart skipped a beat when she saw his eye smile looking straight at her.

 

“He’s looking at you!!” Chorong shouted since it was noisy due to the cheering of the crowd.

 

“You didn’t tell me he’s a car racer!” Yen shouted back, looking still at Youngbae who has entered inside his car.

 

“Sorry! I know you’re not that interested so I didn’t tell you anymore!” Chorong yelled.

 

The race has started. Youngbae’s car was a red Ferrari. It was stunning, and it only made Youngbae looked cooler. They heard screams from girls cheering for Youngbae and some for other racers.

 

“Go Youngbae Oppa!” Chorong screamed at the top of her lungs. Yen was just watching intensely. She didn’t know but she felt nervous, she prayed for Youngbae to win first, but it was too early to see since there would be a lot of laps.

 

“Don’t worry! He’s fast and good at this!” Someone shouted and sat beside Yen, it was Seungri.

 

“What the hell are you doing here!?” Yen moved further away from him.

 

“Why are you asking me? Hyung’s my friend! And why are you moving away from me!? Do I look like I have an illness!?” Seungri grabbed her wrist and pulled her nearer to him.

 

“Ouch! That hurts!” Yen whined as she caressed her abused wrist.

 

“Let’s eat somewhere after the race Yenny!” Seungri shouted at Yen’s ear.

 

Yen looked at him disgustedly. “Why won’t you invite someone else! I’ll go rest this day after the race!”

 

“But you won’t rest! You can’t say no to me!” Seungri grinned.

 

“Aissh! I’d rather clean your house than go and eat with you!” Yen screamed.

 

“Don’t worry! You’ll get to clean the house sooner!” Seungri smirked.

 

Yen glared at him. They guy was really getting on her nerves. But she couldn’t win over him. He has something against her in case she would say no.

 

**

 

“Congratulations Oppa! You won second place!” Chorong told Youngbae once the race has ended. They were near the safety fencing, just a few feet away from Youngbae. There were just few people already. Most has left.

 

“Thank you” he smiled at Chorong then looked at Yen. “Thanks for coming.”

 

Yen was speechless, rather speaking, she smiled back at him.

 

“Hyung, you did very well today! I’m sure in the next race you’ll be first already!” Seungri told Youngbae.

 

“Yah, why are you here? I thought you said you have a date?” Youngbae smiled at Seungri too.

 

“Yeah, I have a date, she’s my date!” Seungri put his arm around Yen’s shoulders and pulled her closer to him. Yen tried to pull herself away.

 

“She’s your date?” Youngbae lost his smile.

 

“Yeah,” Seungri grinned widely. “Yenny’s my new girlfriend.”

 

“What? What new girlfriend?” Yen’s eyes widened as she looked at Seungri, astounded at what he said.

 

“Why? Am I not? Who won’t want me as their boyfriend?” Seungri sneered at Yen. “Or do you want me to---“

 

“No, stop!” Yen hissed.

 

“So, you’re his girlfriend? Is that why you’re in his house?” Youngbae asked Yen worriedly.

 

Yen pouted. She faked a smile. “Yeah, that is why, I guess.”

 

“I see.” Youngbae beamed faintly. “I’ll just see you around!’ he left all of a sudden.

 

“Well, let’s go!” Seungri told Yen and Chorong.

 

“Oh, wait, I have to meet Doojoon Oppa, I’m sorry I can’t go with you.” Chorong frowned.

 

“It’s okay, Yenny and I could eat alone together.” Seungri said as he held Yen’s hand.

 

Yen struggled to pull his hand away, but Seungri just tightened his grip. “Cho, don’t leave me!”

 

Chorong looked at her friend with concern. “But—I want to, but I really have to meet Doojoon Oppa, sorry Yen! Just see you later, bye!” she ran away.

 

Aissh, how dare she?  T^T Seungri dragged her out of the race track.

 

**

 

“Why won’t you eat?” Seungri asked Yen. They dined in an Italian restaurant.

 

“I won’t eat anything that’s from you.” Yen crossed her arms and looked away.

 

“That’s not from me, it’s not like I cooked that for you, I’m just the one who bought that, and can you just eat that? The food looks like it really wants to be eaten.” Seungri said.

 

Yen rolled her eyes. “Okay I’ll eat it.” She was really hungry and her stomach wouldn’t accept to be filled with pride.

 

“So, why are you running away from those men? They told me you’re the granddaughter of—“

 

“I don’t like to live with them.” Yen broke him off. She ate a mouthful of lasagna. “It’s a long story, how a girl like me is a granddaughter of a wealthy old man like him, but I don’t want him to be my grandfather.”

 

“You’re weird, you’ll have anything you want once you’re rich.” Seungri grinned.

 

“That’s your opinion, because that’s just like you! You catch girls easily because they say you’re famous, rich and good looking.” Yen hissed.

 

“They just have a good taste over men,----“

 

Seungri was boasting about himself but Yen was not listening anymore, she was staring intensely at the group of suited men entering the restaurant. It was those who were chasing after her for months. And the worst, they were with someone who she couldn’t have mistaken, was her half brother.

 

“Omo, why of all days!” Yen suppressed her yell.

 

Seungri turned to look as well. “Ohh, they’re here, how did that happen?” he looked back at Yen.

 

“Omo, how will I hide? Aissh,” Yen bit her lip, thinking of ways how to run away.

 

“You go out while I distract them.” Seungri told Yen.

 

Yen was surprised. “What? You’re going to help me?”

 

But Seungri didn’t respond since he stood from his chair already. Yen saw him heading straight to those men.

 

Yen didn’t know at first how to disguise herself. She just quickly stood and walked slowly towards the door.

 

**

 

“Hi, it’s you again!” Seungri went to the group of men.

 

“Oh! It’s you, we met again,” the man Seungri knew waved back. “We’re looking for the same girl, you know, the picture I showed you. We really need to find her.”

 

“Oh, she again?” Seungri nodded. “I guess I saw her one day, but I couldn’t remember where.”

 

“Really? Can you remem-“

 

“Why won’t you try looking for her father instead?” Changmin suddenly blurted.

 

“Sir, we’ll do that. We heard he’s working here.”

 

“Then go ask the employers, let’s leave, she’s not here.” Changmin glanced at Seungri, he thought he looked familiar, he just ignored his thoughts and left.

 

**

 

Yen moved back to the restaurant when she was sure they were gone. She sat back to her seat with Seungri. “Aissh, they’re really not giving up.”

 

“Is the tall one who they called sir, your brother?” Seungri asked.

 

“Yeah, that’s what I know, he went to our house before, when we were still not running away. He went there with the old man. Why?” Yen grabbed her drink.

 

“No, he looked familiar.” Seungri said. In what they didn’t know, two of those men were left since they used the comfort room. They quickly saw Yen when they went out of the comfort room.

 

“Sir,” one of the two men called Changmin’s phone. “I think we found her.”

 

**

 

Updated!!! :3 is it okay?? :D I hope so.. @.@

 

@cezheartsyou ahaha, thank you!^.^ I hope this is going fine to you..:3 Thanks for reading!

@pinkypn that can be his reason… :DD kkk..:3 We’ll see what Ri will do soon! Thnks for reading!

@yenisvip12 kkk..yeah.. the imagination parts..xD are insane..ahahaha..xD should I put on more of Seungri’s abs here? LOL..xD Thanks for reading!

 

-Thanks for everyone who reads this! Thanks for the subscribers! Thanks specially for thse who drops their feedbacks, your comments mean a lot to me. I hope the other readers would leave their comments too. Thank you!