Meet

Just Pass By

01-533-11th-ave-e-vancouver-character-he

“Soo Chan...Tae eun...i’m bringing a cheese cake.”Gaeun shout for their little cousin when get into Cha Tae Hyun’s house.

“Hai, Gaeun you’re here. Where is Jongin?”ask Choi Suk Eun, Cha Tae Hyun’s wife who come out from kitchen.

Cha-Tae-Hyun-shows-off-his-adorable-fami

“Outside, with uncle Cha.”said Gaeun while putting her bag on the couch. “What was the dish today aunty?”Gaeun follow her aunty to the kitchen.

“Just something simple. Beef stick and honey chicken.”

“Waaa, best. Your beef stick is the best. I can’t wait to eat.”

“Soo Chan...call appa. We’re going to eat now.”Choi Suk Eun called her first son, who were playing in computer room.

Soo Chan run to the main door to call Cha Tae Hyun and Jongin.

They having a nice chit chat while having dinner. Gaeun and Jongin were closed with their only uncle, Cha Tae Hyun, younger brother of their mom. Cha Tae Hyun be trusted by their mom to be  the one who looking after them here since they in high school.

 

“So where are we going tomorrow? Uncle, you better choose the superb place.”Jongin ask Cha Tae Hyun.

They are eating the cheese cake while watching a movie in the family lounge.

exps13176_TH.CW1973175D04_29_3b.jpg

“We’re going to beach. Kids wanna play banana boat and swimming.”said Cha Tae Hyun.

fbd15ef194990e6a1fd877d805f58028_JC9eETR

“Good. Let’s tell mom and dad. I’m sure they can join us tomorrow.”said Jongin ready to call his mom.

“I told them as well. They’re coming with us.”said Cha Tae Hyun. Gaeun was playing with Cha Tae Hyun 3rd daughter. Suddenly the baby is crying.

“Erm,,,,i’m really not good handling a baby.”said Gaeun when she didn’t know how to stop the baby from crying.

“You’ll know once you married.”said aunty while pursuaded her baby.

“Hurm, i don’t think she’ll get married.”said Cha Tae Hyun switching the television channel.

voice24.jpg

Gaeun pinch Cha Tae Hyun’s tummy.

“What? Why are you pinching my tummy? Ha? Are you angry when i’m saying that? So prove that i’m wrong. Palli, get married. You’re getting older.”Cha Tae Hyun burst it out.

“You know what, it just kind of pray when you saying that i’ll never get married okey. So stop saying that ahjusshi. I’m going to get married okey.”

“Their arguing will start.”Soo Chan whisper to Jongin ear then pass a joystick to Jongin, pulling Jongin to play a game with him.

Gaeun and Cha Tae Hyun, will argue each other everytime they meet.

“With who? An actor? Doctor? Or principal?”Cha Tae Hyun teasing Gaeun.

“Dae, i’ll get married with someone better!”

“Who then? Psst, a girl like you in this age? Who will dare to propose.”Cha Tae Hyun laugh.

Jongin and Soo Chan, ignored the quarrelling between those two.

rFMpT.jpg

“They’ll stop once they got tired!”Jongin stop his aunty who try to calm down his husband.

“I’ll married a model. A super international model. Huh!”burst Gaeun out to his uncle who sat beside her on the couch.

“Psst, seriously? Who is it? Who’s the unlucky model? “

“Ya, someone who always in the magazine.”

“Prove it then. I dare you.”they were facing each other face.

“Okey then!”Gaeun cross her arm then rest on the couch. Cha Tae Hyun focus on the movie back while eating cheese cake.

“They stop.”Jongin grinning, turn to his aunty who bringing a juice from the kitchen to the family lounge.

 

Yellow-Walled-Bedroom-With-Window-Blind-

Saying those things to his uncle, making Gaeun rethink of that many times before she drove to sleep that night. Eventhough it just a slight saying that, she’ll married a super model, she know his uncle will claim that promised one day.

“Haishhh..”Gaeun ruffling her hair in regretion while groaning on the bed. She used the guest room. While Jongin stay in Soo Chan’s room.’

 

Soo Chan and Tae eun play happily at the beach. Soo Chan who’s the one who excited to play the banana boat. Gaeun’s dad join Gaeun,  Jongin, his uncle and Soo Chan playing the banana boat, while their mom having a chit chat with her sister-in-law while watching the Tae eun making a sand castle.

Gaeun lying on the mat while putting a cap on her face. She wants to have a nap. She's wearing like this.

T1TWG_XeVtXXXbRtM2_043542.jpg

“This kid, just know to sleep all time. Ya, wake up. Help me making the sandwich.”Gaeun’s mom poking her shoulder to wake her up.

“Mom... just let me rest.”Gaeun groaned to other side.
Suddenly, Tae eun sat on her tummy.

“Baby girl. Don’t do that.”Tae eun’s mother told her daughter to act proper.

“Why baby girl?”Gaeun lift up her cap.

“Pee.”Tae eun pouted.

Gaeun wake up from her lay, bringing the kid to the toilet.

While they walk heading to the toilet, one place were crowded by many people. Some of them snapping a picture and some of them were shouted like crazy.

“That’s nothing.”Gaeun told Tae eun, because seems like Tae eun shock with the crowd.

 

When they heading back to their port, Gaeun has a curiosity about the crowd. She lift Tae eun to her embrace then peeking the centre.

Lee-Jong-Suk-goes-shirtless-to-show-off-

Her eyes were rounded and owww, because she saw something that she’s really hate to see. She quickly run to their port.

“Just a nice coincident. Pssst.”Gaeun smirk.

“Oh.”Tae eun who didn’t understand anything weird with Gaeun’s reaction.

“There’s nothing baby girl. Let’s join them playing a kite.”Gaeun bring Tae eun to Jongin and Soo Chan, who were playing kite happily and loudly. She really hope that, HE will never see her here.

 

There were shout and and scream come from the library, the place that supposed to be quiet for student to study.

7820336176_2b9ccd25fe_b.jpg

Gaeun hurriedly to the library. She’s alone. No other teachers willing to come with her. They really didn’t give a to problematic students, they left it to Gaeun to handle it by herself since, she’s the only discipline teacher. That is what irritated Gaeun the most.The teacher just love and treat the high good result students and ignored students who always cause trouble in school.

“Stop!”Gaeun shout but she’s being ignored by the students who was watching the fight between two girls.

“I said STOP whatever happens there!!!”Gaeun shout more louder. But she’s once again being ignored.

Gaeun raid into the crowd. She held the hand of one of the girl who trying to pull the other girl’s hair and pointed her finger to another girl.

“Both of you, come with me!”she turn to the girl and it kinda make she shocked. ‘Subin?!’

Subin was in mess and her lips is bleeding. She groaned in anger when Gaeun get involved in this matter. She hissed her hand of from Gaeun’s grip.

 

“What was the matter this time?”Gaeun ask in irritated way but softly looking to both of the girls who sat on the chair in front of her desk. This was not the first time Gaeun caught them fighting. But this is the most worse fight between those two, normally they just bully and arguing then stop when tired or when Gaeun passing them.

Both of them avoid Gaeun gaze.

“Anyone willing to tell me?”Gaeun patiently ask playing with her pen.

Once again both of the girls remain silent.

The pen drop on the desk from Gaeun’s fingers. Owow! The girls know what going to happen.

Gaeun stand up, making a hand pose on her desk glaring the girls. “T...”before she can burst out her anger.

“She seized my boyfriend.”

“This crazy girl said i’m...”Subin stop then giving a death glare to the girl beside her.

Both of the girl say it at the one time.

“No i’m not!”Subin shout to the other girl. “I’m not even feel a piece attraction to your boyfriend.”Subin burst out.

Gaeun sit back while crossing arms watching those two arguing in front of her.

 

“Is it done?”Gaeun ask when those two stop.

Both of them stare the floor didn’t dare to face Gaeun.

“Get in your class now, tomorrow submit the admitting letter. I need the truth from each of you before i decide the punishment. Subin take this with you and go to health centre to treat your wound.”Gaeun hand in a wet tissue to Subin. Subin smirk before heading out, didn’t taking the tissue.

Gaeun stare Subin’s back.

“Just a copy of me!”

Gaeun was the one who really didn’t easily take or fall to anyone help, and she though Subin also was like her.

 

Subin try her best to avoid facing her brother that night because she didn’t want her brother see the bruises that come from the fight at school today. She quickly get into her room when her brother arrived home from night photoshoot.

Dal-Shabet-Subin_1380081046_af.jpg

“Subin~”Jong Suk shout for his sister.

It is definetely weird if Subin already sleep at this clock.

“Subin i bought your favourite ice cream, let’s eat together. Subinnn.”Jong Suk knocked Subin’s door. Subin didn’t answer the shout, she pretends to sleep.

Jong Suk slightly open the door, the room was in dark. He though Subin must be really tired today. So he put the ice-cream in the refrigerator before get into his room, taking bath.

 

Next morning, Subin try her best to shade the bruise at her eye and lips with make up. 

Jong Suk awared of Subin’s weird acting this morning. He saw Subin groaned in pain when munching a bread when they having a breakfast.

“Subin.”Jong Suk grab Subin’s arm when Subin about to passing him to the sink.

“Auckk..”she groaned in pain. Jong Suk saw the bruises on her arms.

YB63ay72.jpg

‘Crap, i should wear a long sleeves inner to hide it.’Subin though. And she can’t run from giving a clear explaination to his brother.

“Let’s go!”said Jong Suk when Subin done explaining.

“Where?”

“To your school, of course. I need to meet your teacher who didn’t even give any treatment to your bruises. It was a big bruises from what i see.”Jong Suk insist want to go to school eventhough Subin begged him not to.

She told him, she’ll solve the matter and didn’t want to burden her brother. But Jong Suk will take the act what a big brother should do.

 

“Who was your teacher that incharge for this?”Jong Suk ask while he’s driving to the school.

“My discipline teacher. Gaeun.”said Subin effortlessly rest her head.

“Gaeun?” ‘Was it Kim Gaeun? Let’s find out.’

Jong Suk smirk making he speeding his drive.

 

“But we can’t blame on one side before getting know the truth. We can’t just simply make a judgement. Maybe Subin also wrong in this state.”said Gaeun who didn’t agree when Jong Suk put all blame on the other girl.

lee-jong-suk_1384902373_20131119_LeeJong

“What!? Are you saying Subin, the one who being beated for nonsense reasons also wrong in this situation?”Jong Suk’s burst louder than before.

“I’m not sure it yet. I said maybe. Maybe not definetely. Young man, please hold your anger. We’re in the middle of discussion to solve the problem.”

“Explain it  to me.”

“How can i give the explaination since i didn’t even read their admitting letter. I’ll solve it today.”

“Nonsense. Who will admit their wrong. They might be lied.”Jong Suk said crossing his arms.

“AND! your sister also might be lie to avoid the punishment.”said Gaeun looking straight to Jong Suk face who seems irritated with Gaeun.

“Ok then, one more. Why didn’t you give the treatment to her wound?”Jong Suk ask making Gaeun gaze turn to Subin. Subin avoid her gaze by staring floor.

“Well, i had told her to go to health centre. Am i wrong? It was on your sister whether want to treat it or not. Plus, she start it, it wasn’t us who put her on the fight.”said Gaeun sitting on her chair. “Maybe your sister afraid because she’s really flirt with someone’s boyfriend. It was a nice thing making others jealous.”Gaeun purposedly say it to know how was Jong Suk reaction. Subin lift her face to Gaeun. ‘What was she’s saying?’Subin disagree with the sentence.

“Are you admitting it now that, girls love to flirt with someone boyfriend eventhough she already got a boyfriend?”Jong Suk stand up put his both hand on Gaeun desk then stare straight to Gaeun. Their eyes were piercing each other.

There is something from the sentence. Well yeah, it was their story actually but Gaeun hate to remember it back.

“Oppa, what are you saying? I don’t have any boyfriend and i’m not a flirty girl. Oppa!”Subin harshly crash his brother shoulder before heading out from the room.

Left those two who still in staring contest.

“I think you can leave now Mr.”said Gaeun her hair avoiding Jong Suk gaze.

“See you soon, Miss Kim Gaeun.”Jong Suk said before leave the room.

Gaeun instantly palm her face. She stomping her feets on the floor.

‘Why do i need to meet him again. And in this kind of state.’Gaeun was about to tears but she quickly hold it. ‘I won’t waste my tears for him!’

 

‘Did he already know that i’m his sister’s teacher? He didn’t even give a shocked when he first see me enter my room where he was waiting this morning.’Gaeun question herself.

“Noona...noona!”Jongin snap Gaeun out from her question. “What happen to you? Your food didn’t even being touch. Was it not delicious. Ya well, it was my first try. You should at least say, Jonginie it’s quite goo. You should try more.”Jongin blabbering to his sister who was not in mood.

‘Why did he keep poping out in my life recently?’Gaeun suddenly stand up, leave her meals heading to her room.

“Yahhhh!”Jongin growl in anger. “It’s okey. I’ll eat all.”Jongin grab Gaeun’s bowl. He finished everything.

 

“How could she being so calm? She’s really Gaeun. My toughest girl.”Jong Suk think of Gaeun that night. He can’t sleep. Deep in his heart, he really miss that face. He wants to see the face everyday and give a tight hugged to her while saying, i’m here for you.

lee-jong-suk-2.png

“I miss you.”he murmur before drove to dreamland, dream of Gaeun.

 

“Are you admitting it now that, girls love to flirt with someone boyfriend eventhough she already got a boyfriend?”

His last sentence to Gaeun this morning, which making Subin sulking with him till now, actually to recall back their fight before break up. That problem was hanging till now. Both of them didn’t try to solve it. Maybe because of that, their misunderstanding continue till now.