Subin

Just Pass By

photo.JPG

Bukkkk!

The sound of file being crash to the desk making the girl student startled a bit.

“So? Miss Lee Subin, are you going to admit or deny?”Gaeun glared her student who sat in front of her desk.

Subin keep her eye on her shaking hand. She scared to how firm her discipline teacher now.

“If the news come from other students, maybe i’ll release you since there’s no evidence showing that you’re smoking in school area, but unfortunately that, you had being caught by me. I see you’re smoking at the old building during breaks time. So dear, why not you just admit it then i loose your punishment. Erm, maybe you don’t know what was the charge for smoking student? So let me tell you. The student who was caught smoking in the school area will be in the detention class for one week and their guardian will be called to school.”Gaeun twisted her pen while looking to Subin’s reaction. She seems kinda shocked when Gaeun say out about guardian.

gold11.jpg

“If i admit it then what was the punishment?”Sojin lift up her face asking Gaeun who was grinning to her.

“Well, i just putting you in the detention class.”

“Okey then, i admit that i’m smoking in the school area about 5 times already.”Sojin admit her mistake.

Gaeun instantly sign the detention class's letter.

“Owww, i didn’t even ask that. But there’s no wrong being honest. So take this with you. See you tomorrow. ”

Gaeun finished up her left coffee in one shot after Subin left her room.

“Fuhh, if not, i might be meeting HIM!”Ga-eun feel relieved when Subin admitting her charge. If Sojin’s keep denying it, Gaeun maybe will need to face Subin’s guardian, which is Lee Jong Suk, her ex-boyfriend.

 

“1, 2, 3 smile~~”said the photographer before snapping the picture.

tumblr_n0f54ezVHv1sn9uvlo5_500.jpg

Lee Jong Suk is one of the famous model in Seoul. He start his career in the modelling when he’s in college. Now he’s really into the career. For him, his career is everything after his younger sister, Lee Subin.

 

After the photoshoot, Lee Jung Suk had an interview with the reporter of one of the famous fashion magazine.

 

Question: Well as we all know, you’re one of the famous model this 2 years. So, your girl fans out there must be curious about your personal life. So why not you’re sharing a bit about your life?

 

Answer: I have a younger sister who was in her senior year this year. My parents had gone when i’m starting study in college. So since that, my younger sister was under me.

 

Question: Do you in relationship?

 

Answer: Nope.

 

Question: When was your first love?

 

Answer: My first year in high school

 

Question: When was your first kiss?

 

Answer: My first year in high school.

 

Question: Was it with your first love?

 

Answer: Yes.

 

Question: Do you still contact her?

 

Answer: Nope

 

That was some questions had catch Gaeun when reading the magazine in model personal life slot. The slot was about Lee Jong Suk.

“Huh!”Gaeun throw away the magazine on the carpet. “Why did you buy such magazine? It was a waste.”Gaeun ask her little brother, Kim Jongin who just come back from college.

“I got it free. One of my girl fans give it to me.”Kim Jongin pass to his room after grabbing orange juice from refrigerator.

tumblr_static_tumblr_ma4ytkjlas1qezineo1

modern-apartment-2.jpg

“Psst...”Gaeun get up from the couch heading to her room.

Modern-Single-Bedroom-Design-Ideas-for-T

 

“What kind of task should i give to the detention student tomorrow?”Gaeun was searching for her book given from her former teacher on the shelf. She still remember how fierce the teacher and the scene where she always being scolded by the teacher due to her rebel of the school rules. Well she was known as the most naughty baddas girl student in the school. Almost all teachers and students didn’t like her because of her attitude but only this old guy teacher who almost everyday caught her play truant at school, treat her as a student. She also got the job due to the recommendation from the respectful teacher.

“Aha..”Gaeun found the book then sit on her chair. 

79-rhodia-classic-notebook-0.jpg

The book actually the past journal of the teacher when he becoming the disciplin teacher. He wrote everything about how he handle the critical problematic students, what students need and punishment suit students standard. Gaeun really appreciated him who really trust her. Gaeun who has degree in culinary willing to forget her dream to build her own cake shop, just to replace the old teacher at her old school. She need to face all teachers who used to hate her before, everyday. But she face it calmly and she has a target as a wise discipline teacher. But there is a regretted thing, her ex boyfriend’s sister was studying at the same school.

“And we're alike except the smoking. I’m not smoking.”Gaeun talk to herself while flicking the page of the book.

Yn64ls17.jpg

Then she found the picture. The picture taken during their farewell of last year in high school. She’s really proud with herself because she can stand without this guy in her life after 6 years relationship.

“Ani, this jerk! By the way, i’m not so baddas looking to my appearance.”Gaeun still can’t forget what he had done to her. She try her best to erase everything about him. She put the picture in her drawer.

 

schoolphoto.gif

“Hishh, this teacher must think she’s the pretty one. Just look by her walk. Grrrr.”Subin mumbling in the car while watching Gaeun confidently walking.

“Okey, get down now.”said Jong Suk cooly when they arrived in front of school gate.

“Bye oppa, and keep your promise to have a dinner with me tonight.”Subin kiss his brother’s cheek before get out of the car.

Jong Suk grinning while looking outside then some familiar back figure had catch her eyes.

“Wasn’t that? Aishhh, what am i thinking. She might had become a chef or even have a pastry shop in this age.”Jong Suk think of his only and only one girlfriend before drive back home since he got no job this morning.

 

Gaeun wear like this to school this morning.

P_source_1964380Ct131107142454SL0056.jpg

Gaeun being greeted by students during her way to the office. Well she’s not the favourite teacher of the students but she has her own followers in school. Some of students, normally who had been in her detention class, like her and make her as their role model. But another part of students hate her as a hell since she’s the discipline teacher.

She always remind herself that “they just know her as a discipline teacher by name not as a person” when she being humiliated or attacked by the hater. All students and teachers who still stand with their obsolete thinking, will chop the discipline teacher, as the one who just know how to punish students.

 

1120_NCLO_GK_JUVENILEJAIL06_t607.jpg

“Good morning. Any new member?”Gaeun start her morning detention class.

“Me.”Subin raise her right hand.

“So miss, can you introduce yourself? And don’t forget to include the charge on you.”

Subin stand up “I’m Lee Subin, from 5K had being caught smoking at the old building.”

“Thank you. So today any topic suggestion from you guys? What should we do today?”Gaeun was searching for the one who bravely giving idea.

“So no one have any idea? Or you guys not as brave as when you guys do the rebel. Okey then, we agree to my topic. So i had choose the...”before Gaeun finish her sentence. Male student raise his hand.

“Yes, Mr. Kim Minseok.”

“What about first love story?”the guy who already on his second week in the class, know well if the topic choosen from Gaeun must be had the hardest task as a reward.

“Sorry, you’re late. We already agree to my choice. Next time, grab the chance on the time.”Gaeun focus back on her reference book.

“First love? Pssst!”Subin laugh to Minseok because of the lame choice.

Minseok turn to the girl who was laughing at her.

BXrDtYJCEAAcMRa.jpg:large

 

sdy2.jpg“Aishh, what did she’s doing here?”Subin instantly block Jong Suk way before he enter  the restaurant after Gaeun was spotted in the restaurant with unknown handsome guy.

“Why? What happen? You’re the one who eargerly to have a dinner here. I’m hungry. Let’s get in the restaurant.”Jong Suk rubbing his tummy when Subin pull him to the parking lot.

“Let’s eat burger. Suddenly i feel like to eat a humburger. Since there are many customer. It may took time. Plus, you’re really hungry right.”

Jong Suk fine with his sister choice and he wants to fulfill all his sister wants because they rarely spend time together.

tumblr_muvlxeXyq21qb5mc5o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m99v8vs2KI1qg4gqxo1_1280.jpg

 

“Do you get a girlfriend?”Gaeun ask his brother, who was 24 hours with his phone even during having a meal.

Jongin smirk to his sister. “You know the answer right?”Jongin put his phone aside when the food arrived.  

“But it was the time for you to find one.”Gaeun said before taste the soup.

“Then what about you?”Jongin enjoy his chicken.

“Since you’re under me. How can i dump you for another guy.”

“Yah, i can look after myself. I’m independent guy okey. You doesn’t need to worry about me. Just think about yourself. Already in this old age, still didn’t got any boyfriend. When are you going to get married? Please find one. I’m tired hearing mom blabbering about your marriage. Arghh.”eventhough Jongin was cold outside, actually he’s really kind hearted and love his elder sister the most. He’s willing to sacrifice everything for his only sister because Gaeun had taking care of him since high school. They used to live by their own since high school. Their parents was at hometown, running a restaurant business and rarely meet them.

“Shut up! Or i'll eat all your fried chicken.”Gaeun teasing Jongin who is the chicken freak.

 

MosBurger.jpg

‘Erm, what should i do to complete the task. Aishhh, if i’m ask oppa, i might get caught.’Subin was like having mental breakdown thinking of the task given by Gaeun this morning.

“What was bothering you Subin?”Jong Suk weird when Subin didn’t even touch her burger yet.

“Aniya..”she’s shocking her head before bite the burger.

Jong Suk know there must be something that disturbing his sister.

 

 

 

*****

What you guys think of the intro??? comment please....

Mind to check my first story. "Seconds"