First Love Story

Just Pass By

“So who’s gonna read their wonderful story of first love? Should we start with Mr Kim Minseok since he’s the one who suggested this topic yesterday.”Gaeun waiting for her students to read out the task given last day.

Minseok stand up then read it clearly and fluently.

“My first love story start when i’m in kindergarten.She smell so nice making me more attracted to her eventhough she’s a bit darker. My parents introduced her to me since my parents also like her. I’m willing to do anything to get her. We meet everyday without miss and sometimes, three times in a day. Morning, lunch and before i’m sleep. I’m still in contact with her until now and forever. I’m even had her this morning.”

The last sentence making Gaeun feel something fishy with his story.’ Had her? What was that mean? Were they having s**’Gaeun snap out from her though.

“My first and last love, Coffee.”Minseok surprised everyone in the class except Subin. Everyone though that it was a girl but actually a drink.

tumblr_mvjiauf4l31qhfeino1_250.gif

“His english was awesome.”Minseok really impressed Subin who sat beside his table. Subin didn’t understand a bit of the story, she just catch the ‘coffee’ word. She’s still remember how she pursuaded her brother to write one story of first love in english, last night.

 

~Flashback~

 

White Couches for Large Living Room with Oak Laminate flooring and Big Sliding Door

“Oppa, please. It was urgent. I’m promised to take the English courses starting tomorrow. But this task need to submit tomorrow morning. The discipline teacher was a bit fussy.  I’m even didn’t know how to start the story.”Subin was following her brother from kitchen to living room.

“Discipline teacher? Your discipline teacher teaching english?”

“Aniya, she just give the task since i’m...”then Subin stop before she burst out that she was in detention class. ‘Oppa must be scolding me if he know i’m smoking.’Subin didn’t want to make his only brother disappointed with her.

“I’m??”Jong Suk waiting for his sister to finish the sentence.

“Well i’m in writting contest. She’s the judges. Please oppa. Just for this time.”Subin keep begging her brother who was watching a variety show.

dal-shabet-soobin-stiff-shoulders.jpg?w=

It is hard for Jong Suk to believe that his sister joinning a contest which is not for her level. 

 

~End of flashback~

 

“Okey thank you. I’ll comment later. Miss Lee Subin, why don’t you try.”Gaeun crossing her arms waiting for Subin.

‘Crap! I don’t know that, we must read it out in the class. I’m not good in english.’Subin worried she might be laugh in the class.

“Miss Lee Subin you may start now.”said Gaeun when Subin stand up.

“Actually this was my brother’s love story."she try her best to read the story. "Mmmy ffirst love stooorry wasss a...”

The class start being noises with a light laugh from other student. Subin hide her face with the paper.

“Okey class. Stop it.”Gaeun clapped her hands loud once, to stop the students who were making fun of Subin. Students listen to her very well. “Thank you.”said Gaeun when the class silent.

“Miss, can i help her read the story?”Minseok raised his hand. Subin turn her relieved face to Minseok.

“Sure.”Gaeun smile to him. ‘Such a gentleman.’Gaeun though.

“My first love story was on my first year in high school. I saw her in the detention class for the first time. Eventhough it just a start of the year, she had being charge in detention class. I though she’s my senior but she look younger than me. I’m thinking how to approach her. So i decided to punch a senior and making disicpline teacher caught me. Well actually the senior was my bestfriend. We had a fake fight scene. Starting for that, i meet her everyday for two weeks. We didn’t have a talk in the class even once, and she might be didn’t awared of my existence in class.  One day, she was trap in the haunted music class by naughty students who were jealous of her, who always cheerful eventhough being caught by discipline teacher many times. They want to teach her a real lesson. I know that, because i’m her stalker. She was really scared on that time and she keep shouting for a help.  She had try many ways to open the door. The school was quite at that time since all students already went home. I heard her shout since i always spend my time in the taekwando room until night. I’m looking for everywhere because i didn’t know where was her at first. I keep shouting where are you? She answer me once she heard my shout. Then i kick the door hard, revealed her relieved face. Then she fainted in my embrace, at that time i hugged her tighly because i’m really worried of her safety. I take her to the nearby clinic since our school doctor had when home. I company her until her house. Still remember how she argue with me for the first time at that night when i keep following her. She think that i’m might be a bad boy who also had a bad intention to her. I follow her from back till she safely arrived home eventhough she’s seems wanna run from me. She gave me a nice cake for thanks in the next morning. She even can’t have a nice talk to me. She harshly say thank you and put the cake on my table. Since that day, i know she’s actually same age with me but different class."

eb8488ec9d98-ebaaa9ec868ceba6aceab080-eb

Minseok stop making all turn to him.

“Miss, it was too long.”Minseok shows the paper which is full with ink.

“Palli, continue.”said one of the male students. Seems like the students were more excited than Gaeun.

“I return the box to her on the next day with a chocolate and short note. I put it when she’s not in the class. I put my email and phone number on the note. Maybe she’ll contact me oneday. I know she loves chocolate damn much since she always bring a big bar of chocolate to school everyday and share it with friends. Who were not so called friend. For my acknowledge, she didn’t have any real friend. I wait for her email or text or call from her everyday.  But i didn’t got one. Then i’m decided to approach her and try making friend with her. She warmly welcome me and we start doing a revision and crazy thing together including rebel in school. I was known as a naughty gentleman student by all teachers in school. We face many hard things together and public awared of our relationship. Yes, we’re offically a couple at the end of the first year high school. I’m grewing handsome everyday, so i gain more popularity among students and teachers. Some of students jealous of us, and they trying to break us apart. But because we really trust and sincere to each other, we can secure our relationship for 6 years. We broke up in our first year of college. So i didn’t contact her since the day.”Minseok stop.

“Continue~~”the another girl students ask him to continue the reading.

“It’s end here. Just that.”said Minseok.

“Haisshhhh...”many students groaned in frustration. They wanna know why the couple suddenly broke up.

Subin stay silent since she didn’t understand why the student grew in frustration that much. ‘What was my brother had write?’

“Okey class, let’s listen to another love story. Before that, anyone who didn't do the task, raise the hand.”Gaeun sat on her chair.

“Good. Let’s continue then pass up the paper for me. I going to check the grammar.”said Gaeun when no one raise their hand and she trust them. She really can’t focus on the class for that day after listen to the story. It was exactly  their love story. But she dind’t know that Jong Suk had been her stalker before. Jong Suk never told her about that.

‘Was he write it just to make the story sound nice?’Gaeun stare to her table.

“Teacher what was your comment for the story? You didn’t give any comment. You had promised before.”one of male student ask her.

“Oh, such a nice line story and excellent grammar.”comment Gaeun. Seems like the students frust with the comment. Maybe they hope for a better and an affective comment.

‘Well Jong Suk was the most brilliant student at the school. His english was a superb!’

Gaeun remember how hard she study during her last year in high school just to beat her own boyfriend.

 

“Minseok!!!”Minseok stop by the shout from Subin when he’s about to out the class.

He turn back to Subin who run towards him.

“I need your help!”Subin dragged Minseok to the school field. Minseok followed her without any grumbling.

back_school_building.jpg

 

Gaeun groaned on her bed. “Why did i keep thinking of him. !” Gaeun stand up from her bed heading to Jongin’s room to ask her brother out for dinner. Unfortunately Jongin was not there.

itemImage_15.jpg

 

“Where was the kid?”Gaeun grab her phone to text her brother and ask her brother to buy  her a burger for dinner. She’s too lazy to cook.

 

Suddenly, there was a called from her uncle, Cha Tae Hyun.

                “Gaeun come to our house tomorrow night. Let’s have a dinner together since it was long time we didn’t spend time together.”said Cha Tae Hyun before Gaeun greet him.

                “Dae!”

                “Just stay here for that night. We going to picnic next morning.”

                “Dae!”

                “Hey Gaeun, what about the dae dae?!”Cha Tae Hyun start bursting a loud shout.

                “Eh ahjusshi, could you please hold on. We’ll be there tomorrow.”

                “Erm, don’t forget a nice cheese cake.”Cha Tae Hyun ask for Gaeun’s cheese cake. His family love the cake so much.

                “Dae! And don’t forget the beef for me.”Gaeun as for return. Cha Tae Hyun know her niece’s favourite food so well.

Gaeun switch on the television after end the call.

“Aishhh, this jerk again!”Gaeun cursed before switch to another channel when seeing Jong Suk on the roadway modelling a design from Korean designer.

She watch the Forensic Heroes series while waiting for Jongin, who was having fun with his bestfriend, Taemin playing pool.

 

“Waaaaa, your first love story was so awesome. Even the Gaeun teacher comment it was a nice line story. Oppa, can you tell me why are you guys broke up?”Subin ask her brother who resting on the couch watching Forensic Heroes.

“What was your teacher’s name once again?”Jong Suk turn to his sister.

“Gaeun. Why?”

‘Maybe another Gaeun.’Jong Suk focused on the television back.

Subin angry when Jong Suk ignored her. She switched off the televison making Jong Suk look at her sternly.

“Haish, why are you really love this series. It just about a criminal and police. No fun!”Subin start sulking.

Jong Suk love the story since it was the favourite series of Gaeun. He had give a collection of the series to Gaeun as her 17th birthday gift.

“Only smart people love the smart story!”Jong Suk throw a couch pillow to his sister before heading to kitchen to grab a drink.

“Do you think i’m a pabo?”ask Subin dissatisfied with her brother who always look down to her ability.

“Erm.”Jong Suk shrugged his shoulder. “I also wonder how you can understand the story. Wasn’t your english was zero?!”Jong Suk teasing his sister before get in his room.

“G.R.R.R.”Subin burst out her anger on the couch. “I learn english pabo~~~~.”

“Pa..bo..?!”Jong Suk peek out from his door.

“Ani...”Subin give a fake smile to her brother.

Well, Jong Suk can’t considerate with people who disrespect him. Especially, when his own sister cursing him.

“Oppa, i had promised you right. I start learning english today. I even got a superb english tutor.”Subin show a thumbs up.

“Okey, let’s see the result of upcoming english test. If there is an inprovement, i give a reward. If not, you become my slave for a week.”Jong Suk instantly close his room door before Subin can say anything.

Subin making her both hand into fist. ‘I need Minseok!’she though of Minseok and thanks to him too because had read the story and translate the story to Subin at the school field.

 

‘What she’s doing here?’Jong Suk ask himself when he saw Gaeun figure heading to the school gate.

Gaeun wear like this.

P_source_195057765142013109175945463761.

“Oppa. I off now.”Subin kiss Jong Suk’s cheek and didn’t awared of the changes expression on her brother face.

 

‘Why am i always bump into her every morning?’Subin try to avoid Gaeun gaze.

Gaeun walk passing her, heading to the office.

‘Quite good. Always get early to school.’she praised Subin since she keep compared herself during high school with Subin. She still remember how late she is to school everyday.

 

~Flashback~

 

Gaeun try to hide in the bush because afraid of principal who was beating late students’ hand with rod because being late to school.

Normally it was, Kim Song Jong, discipline teacher who handle the late students but today was different. Gaeun is the one who afraid being beat  was running out of idea. How can she run from here.

Suddenly a pair of hand pull her shoulder from behind. “Shhhh..”that guy whisper to her. And there her mighty boyfriend come to save her life. She left her books and school bag in the bush as being told from Jong Suk.

They walk side to side, while his arms was shouldering her all time. They walk cooly passing the principal.

“Hey you guys over there? Stop!” ‘Crap! We got caught.’Gaeun panic.

 “I didn’t want to get a hit.”Gaeun mumbling. Jong Suk heard it while they walking to principal.

“Where are both of you coming from? The class had start.”ask the principal.

“Well, my little girlfriend got a stomach ache due her period.”said Jong Suk getting a smacked in his chest from Gaeun.

Jong Suk tighter his grib at her waist. Gaeun stiff in her action. She’s too close with Jung Suk.

Jong Suk eyed her. Then she quickly grab her tummy showing how painful her stomach right now.

“We’re heading to the health centre.”said Jong Suk. Then principal let’s them go.

Gaeun can see how wide Jong Suk grinned on that time while hand still at her waist.

 

~End of flashback~

 

4850_lee-jong-suk.jpg

She didn’t awared of Jong Suk, who was watching her in the car.

Jong Suk drove away after Gaeun dissappear from his view.

 

“Did she’s a teacher? What kind of teacher? The job didn’t suit her at all. By the way, she's pretty and smart as always.”

Pingggg!!! A honk from another car snap out his though of Gaeun. He’s heading to a beach since he got a photoshoot there this morning.