Answer?...

You're Mine (Sequel)

Sora looked at BamBam's adorable puppy eyes but then let go of his hand and stood up. 

"Do you need an answer right now?" Sora asked. 
"No, take all the time you need." BamBam said and smiled at her. 
"Thank you. It's just, something it keeping me from making my decision." 
"Let me guess. Jungkook?" 
"Yeah. Look I'm sorry." 
"It's fine, just think about it and let me know ok?" He said and gave her a kiss on the forehead. 
"Just, thank you for understanding. I really appreciate it." Sora said as she was walking away.
"Hey..." BamBam said. as she was walking. 
She stopped but didn't turn because she would feel guilty for not answering right away. 
"If you say no, I still love you. If you make me wait, I'd wait for you. If you end up with Jungkook, I'd support you. Just know that I'm still by your side no matter what." BamBam said. 

She stood there and let that process in her mind. She didn't want to respond that so she just kept walking inside to find Jungkook. BamBam took a deep sigh and then looked down that she left her journal. He was tempted to open it but then hesitated. It looked really personal and he didn't want to invade that. 

*~*~*~*~

Sora went down the school halls and then saw Jungkook by his locker. She walked up to him, and he smile the second she came up to him. 

"I thought you were mad at me still, but I guess you're here to say you forgive me." 
"No, I'm still mad at you." 

Jungkook's smile went down to a frown.

"Oh then bye." He said and slammed his locker and walked away from her but she caught up. 
"I'm here to talk to you about something." 
"What is it about? You want me to get you into BigHit again?" He teased. 
"No, look listen to me Jungkook. It's really important." 
"Or you just want to make me feel guilty for getting you kicked out of JYP. Ah I got you, Sora." Jungkook still wasn't listening. 
"JEON JUNGKOOK CAN YOU SHUT UP FOR A SECOND AND LISTEN TO ME!" She yelled and that finally got his attention. 
"Ok, I'll listen." 
"Ok, just because I'm talking to you, doesn't mean I'm not mad at you for getting me kicked out of JYP, even though it wasn't your fault but partly I'm blaming you for some of it. But it's because I care about your feelings." 

Jungkook was all ears on this. 

"My feelings? Wait... Don't tell me..." 
"BamBam asked me to his girlfriend." 

Jungkook's heart shot down into a million pieces when he heard that. He looked down in disappointment, but then looked into her eyes. 

"What did you say?" He tried to play it cool without sounding hurt. 
"I said let me think about it because I still obviously care about you're feelings for me." 
"Just be his girl friend. You don't like me anymore." 
"What are you talking about? I didn't say I didn't like you anymore. You just took a little too long to express your feelings for me."
"You know Love takes time a patience. Yes, I may have taken a while to express my feelings for you, when we both knew we liked each other, but that's because I didn't want to start a new relationship, where in the end it gets broken apart because of one guy. I know you Sora. I know you have feelings for BamBam and when I was about to ask you to be my girl friend, I guess I was a little too late because there came BamBam. You spend all your time with him, and then where's us? See you both were in the same company together, then you both go out on dates, that you literally forgot about me. So where's your feelings now?" 
"I'm sorry Jungkook. I guess I do spend a lot more time with BamBam. And I even tell him things that you don't know. It's just... He's sweet and has a very charming personality..." Sora couldn't finish that sentence.
"Yeah, go for it." Jungkook wasn't stopping her. 
"What?" Sora asked. 
"Just go ahead. Even though my heart has been shot into a million pieces. But you know what? I'll be alright." 
"I don't even know now." 
"It's either you have feelings for him or me Sora. You can't have feelings for the both of us. Just- I'll see you later." Jungkook said and walked away from her very carefully. 

Jungkook wanted to say that he didn't want her to be with him at all. All he wants is her, and the both of them to be together, but he can't force her to like him like she did back when they met.

Sora took a deep sigh. She needed to express her feelings, so she went into her backpack to look for her journal. She was digging through it and realized she must have left it at the rooftop. 

"Aish, I'm so stupid." Sora said and ran up there to go get it. 

*~*~*~*~*~

BamBam was reading through her journal. He was reading about why she couldn't perform the day of her showcase because Jungkook wasn't there to support her. He felt kind of regretful that he opened her journal and started reading it so he closed it and went to go look for her. But then the rooftop door opened and he saw Sora. 

"Oh I'm guessing you're looking for this." BamBam said and handed her the journal. 
"Yeah, thanks. You want to walk out together?" She asked him. 
"Sure. Why not?" He said and then started walking with her. 

*~*~*~*~*

She was walking down the school hallways with BamBam and he had his arm around her shoulder as if he didn't ask her anything. They were laughing and smiling at each other. She was glad that he could act like nothing ever happened and just move on. Jungkook on the other hand felt so betrayed seeing both of them together that in the end, it looks like she didn't care about his feelings at all. He felt like punching something so he punched the wall and made a hole through it. All the students looked at him so surprised and then the principal came out. Jungkook's knuckles were bloody and scratched up. Sora got surprised and went up to him quickly. 

"Jungkook, are you ok?!" She said panicking and looking at his fist. 

He snatched his fist away from her. 

"No, why should you care?! You obviously don't care about my feelings." 
"What?! That's not true!"
"Just shut up. Of course you would choose him over me." 
"So now it's bothering you?!" 
"No I've just never felt so lied to." 

The principal was walking by and see what he did to the wall.

"My office. Now." The principal pointed at him and he followed him behind.

Sora felt so angry that she walked out of school and went straight home.

*~*~*~*~* 

Sora was home alone because Jae Hyun had to work on some demos. She was in her bed thinking about the first time when her and Jungkook didn't have trouble like this. When he didn't act like such a jerk, and when she told him she was only 14 but he didn't care. That made her smile a bit. But then she also thought of BamBam. The one who was always by her side and never done anything wrong to her. She admitted to herself that she has feelings for the both of them. She heard the doorbell ring, and then went to go open it. 

"Hello?" She said and no one was there. 

She looked down at a basket that was left on her porch. She picked it up and saw a cake in it. She was just texting him that she was craving chocolate cake and then that's what was in the basket. A cake made out of her favorite chocolate in the world: Nutella. She saw the note in it that left:

You said you were craving it. So why not buy it for you when It was literally right in front of me at the bakery? 

-BamBam 

She smiled at his note and then brought if inside to take a slice of it and eat it. She was eating it and thought about how BamBam never hurts her or scares her. She really loved that about him. She also thought whenever she was down there was always him that would make her feel better. Was it BamBam, she had feelings for, she thought. She took her phone and started to type in the message that was getting sent to him.

Sora [7:46 P.M]: So, I guess were official now? 

She typed it out and looked at it for awhile. If she sent it, this could be a big changed in their relationship, she thought to herself. She was being hesitant about it, moving her hand close to send and out. There was obviously Jungkook standing in her way. 

...

Authors note: 

LOL look who updated  xD Look I couldn't put an answer because seriously? Look at your votes. 

^^ I'm serious. You guys made it a tie. 12 and 12 on both Jungkook and BamBam (This was screenshotted the last time I checked because I couldn't wait to update xD) 

I actually have a decision but I'm not telling you guys xD But you guys can convince me in the comments xD Anyways I love you all! <3