The confession

Run Junhyung Run
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Doojoon walks slightly ahead of Yoseob and Yoseob suddenly feels scared. He staggers to keep up with Doojoon. He wants to start a small chat with Doojoon when Doojoon turns around.

“I’m going to skip class. See you later kiddo.” Doojoon pats his head and walks off, leaving a bewildered Yoseob all by himself.

Looking at Doojoon’s back, slowly disappearing through the crowd, Yoseob sighs and walks dejectedly to class.

~

The bell rings at last. I am starting to doze off, not that I was concentrating anyways. I am still contemplating on whether I should tell Hyunseung anything about my past. It surprises me to know that I am actually concern about telling him because this has not happened before. Probably it is because that I don’t have that many friends. Doojoon and Yoseob, being my closest friends. However, what makes Hyunseung any different? Why does it affect me so much? All these questions are making me confuse, scared and annoyed. I am still deep in thought when something hit me on my head.

“Ouch. Who – “ I turn around to see Hyunseung holding a really thick book.

“Follow me.” I look straight into his eyes. His eyes are deep and brown and those same eyes are the one thing that really intrigued me when we first met. I guess I am staring at him (thankfully that didn’t scare him away) because he smiles just a little bit. The right side of his lips curves upward whenever something amuses him and faint lines will appear at the side of his eyes. These just make his soft features more noticeable.

How in the world do I know all of these?

“Are you going to continue to stare or are you going to get your pretty arse off and follow me?”

“Pretty arse eh?” I snort.

“Yeah, I’m talking about that cute and pretty of yours.” Hyunseung says while rolling his eyes.

He walks out of the classroom and I scurry to pack my bag in order to follow him.

~

Amazing. That is the only word I can think of at the moment as I look at how Hyunseung sways his body according to the beat of the music. I look at Yoseob and he is dancing equally as good but my eyes tend to zoom towards Hyunseung instead. His sleek movements make my heart beat wildly. I have never felt such – such excitement in my life. Doojoon is beside me, clapping and whistling. My eyes follow every movement that Hyunseung makes, my head bopping to the rhythm of the music.

I don’t even realize that the dance is over till Doojoon gets up to walk towards Hyunseung to give him a pat in the back while telling him how awesome he was. I hastily stand up and amble towards Yoseob, still feeling a little light headed.

“Great job Seobie.” A wide smile spreads across his face and he is blushing just slightly. I can’t help but to give him a hug and pinch that adorable cheeks of his.

“It was ok?” Yoseob looks up at me.

“It was beyond awesome. You didn’t tell me that you can dance!”

Yoseob rubs his neck nervously and says, “Well – I thought you aren’t interested. So – yeah – I didn’t bother to tell you.”

I chuckle at his behavior and sling my arm behind his neck.

“Show me next time, alright?”

Yoseob nods eagerly while we both walk towards Doojoon and Hyunseung. They are both still happily chatting and I presume it is about the dance earlier.

“ – competition next month? What if it clashes with our running competition next month too?” Doojoon looks furious.

“What? Why?” Yoseob asks.

“Hyunseung says that there will be a dancing competition next month too. I’m just worried – what if it clashes with ours as well?”

“it’ll work out fine. Don’t worry about it.” Doojoon is about to say further but Hyunseung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter