This Forced Marriage

Quotes to Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title                       : This Forced Marriage

Author                   : parkhyunri

Genre                    : Drama, Fluff, Romance

Characters             : Byun Baekhyun , Sung Hyeon Ri (OC)

Story link               : click here

Status                   : Complete (46 chapters + 1 Rated chapter)



 



 

(I used two quote picts, the reason why I choose this quotes too, because like what Hyeri said, Hyeonri should prove her about the happy ending of life, not just happy ending but Hyeonri and Baekhyun prove to them about the beautiful ending too. The authornim is really jjang! she wrote a beautiful story.)




 



 




 

Does the word 'leave' never crossed your mind? does the word 'ignore' never crossed your decision?  (Baekhyun)



 

He couldn't find a reason why is he like this, because he was lack of love? No, he was flooded with love from his fangirls, but is their love is real? Why do they love him? Is it because he's handsome and cool? They shouldn't do that, without knowing who is really him, the real Byun Baekhyun.



 

Baekhyun is still a jerk you've known. You can't blame him changing each  personality would be really difficult. But even he was like this, taking care of him is still your responsibility since you were married with him, even it is only one-sided love.



 

"Jerk is always a jerk." – Hyeri.



 

He was also afraid, afraid that he would be able to fall in one woman,  whom he despise. He wasn't ready. (Baekhyun)



 

“Not all girls are evil and deceiver" – Suho.



 

You couldn't feel a pain when you try right? There is no wrong in trying right? Perhaps its his responsibility to take care of her, its his responsibility to give her some love she was lack off.



 

"Your painful expression earlier doesn't explain the word 'okay' to you right now." – Baekhyun.



 

“Why are you being like this? Before, you're such a jerk who doesn't care about my existence. Now, I found myself having a dinner time with a man who despise me, see? It's more weird." – Hyeonri.



 

“I can't just accept the fact the I'm bound to marry someone I don't know, but living with you was good though, even I don't like you that much before, but I'll try to open up to you, if you just be patient for who I am. I know that you must be curious why am I like this, but someday you'll know" – Baekhyun.



 

Maybe this kind of thing would help to ease your emotions. Maybe in this kind of gesture, he would give you what you want, a comfort.



 

At that early night, the smile on your individual faces were unfadable. The happiness you've experience was really undeniable, despite from your hindrance in life.



 

Whenever he is mean towards you, you never lose your patience and that what's he like about you. You never lose hope. Hope of being loved and cared.



 

"Pleasure and love have different definitions, try to research it on internet you boogerbrain woman." – Hyeri.



 

" Are you that desperate to steal someone that is not yours?" – Eunji.



 

"Don't judge me with that kind of look, because you don't know everything about me Bang Eunji, and I'm not desperate to steal Baekhyun because she was never yours." – Hyeonri.



 

“How's the feeling of being defended by someone you love?" – Hyeri.



 

"You. Being so bipolar is never helping. Earlier, you were such all mighty defending me against Eunji, but then after a few hours you've changed into a cold-hearted man, giving me a silent shoulder. Being ignored earlier made my heart pricked, and if you want me to go home you can asked me properly not with that angry tone, and lastly, what I have done to you?" – Hyeonri.



 

"A girl should go home earlier not freaking 8:45 in the evening, I have been waiting for you and calling you like a stupid rascal out there and still your not answering.What if you were harassed by some drunkards on the streets again? What if you were lost on the street without knowing how to go home?What if something bad happened to you? Who could be blame? It's me right?And if you want to go to Hyeri's house you could've told me so I should be relaxed in delight knowing that you were safe, it's not that hard" – Baekhyun.



 

Before, he loves to see you cry against the couch but now it changes, he hated it, he really despised it. Every tears that rolled down in contact with your cheeks, it seems like he felt a pinch on his heart.



 

This time, you've felt being loved by someone you loved.



 

You were bound to marry a stranger, a stranger whom you loved yet doesn't love you.



 

In the past you don't know why he caught your heart and let yourself fall in love with him without a reason. But this time, you guess there's already a different reasons.

- You loved the way he smile.

- You loved the way he talked with sugar-coated words to you; even you doubt if its real or not.

- You loved the way his hands interlaced against yours.



 

"Let's try to act as lovers ,not friends. Please." – Baekhyun.



 

"A divorce paper? I don't think so. But when the fate really play with us, I expect that it would make you happy, especially when you finally find your true love." – Hyeonri.



 

'I don't think that I will have to find my true love, I'll just need to learn how to make my heart beat again, to you.'  (Baekhyun)



 

He was happy because someone loved him again and someone would give some love he wanted to feel. He was shock because he thought that no man get your heart yet and you don't have any such attention towards men. He  was confused , throughout the days he was with you, how long did you hide your feelings towards him?



 

He's afraid, afraid to love again , afraid to feel the pain again, but he was willing to fall in love again. With you.



 

"I like you my princess, It's not love yet but Hyeonri, Byun Hyeonri it's not hard to fall in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter